Anika Dali Women's Solid Color Premium Best Quality Pashmina Shawl (20 COLORS)
|Price:||$8.60 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Pashmina
- Soft like cashmere, luxurious like silk and warm like wool. Many beautiful solid colors, long tassels, premium quality, superfine Anika Dali Pashmina scarves and shawls.
- Perfect for everyday and all-season use, great for travel, lightweight and easy to carry, and versatile for both work or play.
- Super soft and cozy ANIKA DALI Pashmina shawls are loved by all, and perfect for bridal showers as well as holiday gifting.
- Size: Approx. 27" x 70". 3" twisted tassels Pure ‘made in India’ Pashmina Viscose, no unpleasant off-gassing and 'plastic look and feel’ like most other products. Beautiful scarves made with love by Anika Dali. Imported, Made in India.
- Adorable birthday, holiday and christmas gift for women, girlfriend, mom, girls and teens. Special SALE, discounted price, 5 STAR buyer ratings & reviews.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special Sale. Limited quantities. Premium Pashmina Scarves by Anika Dali.
Luxurious and premium quality pashmina scarves / stoles / shawls perfect for all-season use (work or play).
Soft like silk and warm like wool.
Available in many beautiful shades of color.
Wrap yourself in soft pashmina shawls during cold winter months.
100% Pashmina Viscose. Size: Approx. 28" x 70". 3" twisted fringe. Imported. By Anika Dali.
Disclosure: Authentic traditional Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the scarves made from it, which can sell for hundreds if not thousands of dollars per piece. In recent times, however, the term 'Pashmina' has gained popularity in the online marketplace and is being used a substitute for the soft and economical 100% Viscose fabric. Our Pashmina is 100% super soft high quality Viscose (soft like silk, warm like wool), in addition, we also carry high quality fine cashmere at a premium.
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0094JBV1A
- Item model number: 121012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
So I wouldn't necessarily recommend this pashmina for embroidery, but it is lovely! If it didn't have 6 embroidered letters on it I'd definitely be wearing it!