Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on October 11, 2013
This is a fine pashmina. I had ordered 4 of these in Navy for my bridesmaids and was hoping to have them embroidered. I ordered this one as a test, and it turns out that it's a little too lightweight for embroidery (tried several different ways, with stabilizing backing, etc - this embroiderer knows what she's doing). The fabric pulls and the embroidery puckers - I had the same design put on a thicker/more-tightly-woven scarf (made of viscose), and it puckered, but not as much, and it didn't pull the threads of the scarf as much.
So I wouldn't necessarily recommend this pashmina for embroidery, but it is lovely! If it didn't have 6 embroidered letters on it I'd definitely be wearing it!
on October 17, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a family member. The fabric is soft and the purple color I ordered as a nice rich color that has held up through cleanings. My family member enjoys it and has nothing negative to say about it.
on November 20, 2014
Bought this to wear with my dress for outdoor photos at my November wedding. Glad I did - it was FREEZING. Looked beautiful with my orange/red flowers. My girls all had wraps in shades of orange and the whole thing looked great. To be honest, this isn't super great quality nor is it very thick, but who expects either of those things from a $10 pashmina? I was happy with what I got in terms of what I paid. And it's a beautiful color.
on December 19, 2012
I ordered this scarf in the peach color as a Christmas gift for a close friend who loves pastels. I was concerned that the color in the picture wouldn't be a close match to what I received. Well, I was worried for nothing since the scarf is exactly the same color & simply gorgeous. It has a beautiful sheen and delicate feel to it that makes it look expensive, but it wasn't. This was a great find for me at a very reasonable price. I will be buying one for myself as well as my mom who saw this gift before I wrapped it and she fell in love with it!!! This is a very nice, inexpensive scarf that has a great color selection that I would recommend to anyone who loves to accent their outfits with scarves.
on August 21, 2014
Upon receiving these pashmina scarves, I was very pleased initially. I ordered the dark pewter and teal green, and couldn't be happier with these beautiful colors. The fabric is also very nice and the size is perfect for me. HOWEVER, there are two obvious tags GLUED, NOT SEWN, onto each pashmina. Really??? Totally unacceptable. If you are like me, you do not want tacky and noticeable labels on your scarves or wraps. I attempted to carefully remove the labels, but in doing so, slightly damaged the fabric. Additionally, a bit of the nasty gummy mess still remains on the fabric. Yuck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. She loves the color pink and does not have any accessories that are pink so I thought this would be a great gift. It is good for casual wear and cold weather and she loves it. It was delivered without fault and in a timely manner so I could pack it in time for the holidays. The pink is as pictured in the diagram and is a little on the thin side in terms of thickness.
on May 10, 2014
The scarf came neatly folded in plastic, but on inspection, there were a few small dark spot on areas of the scarf. I had also read a previous review which stated that the white label was sewn into the scarf and not glued on so that it could be removed. Both white labels were glued onto the material and could not be lifted off without damaging the fabric. I had paid extra for the one day shipping in order to wear it to a function, but the condition of this scarf with all the deep folds and spots were such that I did not use it.
on June 14, 2016
Beautiful. She loved it.
on December 7, 2016
I live in Alaska so warmth is key, the scarf is soft against my skin and still provides the perfect amount of warmth for -25 through -40 degree weather when I wrap it all the way around my neck.
on February 26, 2017