Anima Mundi Adaptogenic Powder - Organic Mushroom Superfood Powder for Immune Defense - Organic Immune Support Supplement with Reishi, Lions Mane, Chaga, Maitake & Cordyceps Mushrooms (4oz / 113g)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Anima Mundi Apothecary|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Immune Support|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
About this item
- 100% organic 7 mushroom superpowder (Reishi, Chaga, Agaricus, Lion's Mane, Shiitake, Maiitake, and Cordyceps), deliciously mixed with the finest cacao.
- All the mushrooms on our formula are from the US and organically grown or wildcrafted in Washington. Organic & Heirloom Cacao sourced directly from small farms in Costa Rica or Ecuador.
- Biodynamic, and vegan. All Anima Mundi Apothecary products are non-GMO, gluten free, and use fair trade practices.
- 75% Mushrooms & 25% Cacao. Cacao rounds out the flavor and makes this a perfect addition to coffee, tea, smoothies, and healthy eats.
- Formulated by clinical herbalists. Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
Our beloved organic, wildcrafted and US grown 7 mushroom super-powder, mixed with the finest cacao.
Beautify & energize smoothies, lattes, matcha, overnight oats & more with superfood ingredients.*
Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.27 x 3.78 x 3.35 inches; 10.55 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 27, 2017
- Manufacturer : Anima Mundi Apothecary
- ASIN : B073DQ5JBP
- Best Sellers Rank: #235,565 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #896 in Mushrooms Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actives - Reishi, Chaga, Agaricus, Lions Mane, Shiitake, Maiitake, Cordyceps and Cacao
Add 1 tsp to coffee, tea, smoothies, healthy eats, etc!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a coffee drinker but wanted to try and reduce and honestly I don't miss it that much when drinking this. It tastes just like a hot chocolate. I've found it mixes best with a frother otherwise it's kinda chalky.
I think this is a good addition to my supplement regimen and feel pretty good after I drink it. Will continue to order it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.