Animal Act - A Silly Street Character-Builder Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Act 1: roll the die, move and draw a card. Will you act, sing, mime or guess your way to greatness? if the audience guesses your card correctly, take a ticket for your playbill!
- Act 2: strategically move around the board acting, singing, miming and guessing to fill your playbill.
- Act 3: fill your playbill first and win! (both the game and valuable life skills like confidence) Bravo!
- Includes: puzzle game board, 4 sturdy wooden movers, 1 linen bag (to keep stuff together), 4 playbills, 32 scoring tickets, wooden die and a timer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
A super fun game that can be enjoyed by all ages! Using a variety of performance styles, get the group to guess your card before the time runs out.
More About Animal Act
Build Character Skills
We've carefully crafted this game so that players build grit, bravery, creativity and communication by expressing themselves physically & vocally. Acting out has never been so rewarding!
Our Social Mission
It is our mission in life to give kids, families and communities access to the benefits of play. We have partnered with schools and educators to implement more opportunities for play-based learning into classrooms.
Trying Your Best
You might not be good at some aspect of the game...YET! Be open and try it out! Try, fail and repeat for a growth mindset. This builds confidence and allows kiddos to learn and believe in their capabilities.
The sillier you get, the sillier Everyone will get! Modeling shakes up inhibition and builds confidence and imagination so parents, make the first move.
How Does Animal Act Build Skills?
Adaptability- If the other players aren't guessing your card, little minds will begin to adapt to their audiences and learn from other players.
Creativity- Choices in words, sound effects and movements are key to help other players guess your card. Flex those creative muscles!
Bravery- It makes major guts to get in front of an audience and act! Animal Act is full of opportunities to be brave.
Communication- Not only are you trying to make others understand you, but you have to try to understand what others are communicating during their turn.
From the makers of silly street comes a game showcasing bravery, creativity and so much drama! animal act is a fun way for your kiddos to explore their creativity and non-verbal communication skills, flexing their brains to try new ways of expression and movement. Animal act creatively combines verbal and physical communication in a game that celebrates and fosters bravery and creativity... and results in heaps of giggles. Break a leg! a character Builder game for ages 4+