Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on April 11, 2017
Animal + Cannibal is a repacked edition of her debut album "Animal" and its follow-up the EP "Cannibal". Kesha is very similar to her peer Lady Gaga, the two of whom debuted at the same time; the music is pretty much the same so if you love Lady Gaga you'll definitely love Kesha. The difference between her and Lady Gaga is that Kesha's style is harder, she's the ultimate party girl, and she on a mission here to party non-stop. The songs are primarily dance tracks, with slightly harsh electronic (I think its electroclash not to sure on the sub-genre), but surprising it suits her voice, Dr. Luke and his cohorts did a wonderfully job with production despite the harsh electronic background that surrounds her, Kesha doesn't get lost in the mix and its her that stand in the forefront. Most of the tracks (the really goods ones) revolve around drinking, party, and boys. But please don't think for a minute that she is just another puppet most of it is written or co-written by her and she can actually sing. (Something she better demonstrates on Deconstructed). My favorites from "Animal" are Dancing with Tears in My Eyes, Tik Tok, Kiss N Tell, Your Love is My Drug, and Take it Off. From "Cannibal" are Grow a Pear, Sleazy, and Crazy Beautiful Life
on June 21, 2017
Gifts!
on July 20, 2017
Good
on May 15, 2014
People seem to be surprised this is Ke$ha when I play it. The image they have of her is somewhat different from the music in this album. Good mindless fun, with a couple of the songs being very good. Grow a pear is definitely my favorite.
on April 17, 2016
My daughter got this music and she absolutely loves all of them. She's been listening to them all night and really enjoys the music that this man makes. We also love that it is a general downloads and we can all enjoy them. It's not like a cd back in the good old days when you used to scratch them all the time ha ha ha ha
on August 17, 2014
Kesha is cool. I know, I get zero cred for that. But the fact is, she's cool. Warrior is better than either of the two albums packed into this deal, but if what you want is driving femme-rock, by all means tune in. She is no Pink (how DO you get that upside-down exclamation point in there?), but she brings enough heat and enough consistency to make the grade.
on May 22, 2017
I love this album. No scratches plays nicely
on June 22, 2011
Thought I was going to love this because most of her music is mixed pop of some sort. There are too many s-l-o-w songs on here for my liking. I did but the two disc set because there was more to offer. I would move the up-beat songs to one album and call it good.
I would purchase on sale.
on May 25, 2011
So I purchased this CD set without no expectation at all. I have heard of Ke$ha on the radio and was somewhat indifferent about her. However when I listened her CDs, they were amazing! Animal had a variety of great songs and some of these songs are quite catchy (especially the ones that weren't her singles!). Cannibal is one of my favorite albums of this year! Every song on Cannibal was worth listening to! In Harold's Song, Ke$ha proved to us that she can sing with very minimal autotuning! Overall, this CD set is worth purchasing. However, the CD set doesn't have a cover booklet. I buy all my CDs because I love collecting these booklets! This set was short of that! :(
on August 6, 2012
I just recently bought this 2 disk c.d. by Ke$ha and listen to it all the time. I wish I had bought it sooner! Rarely am I able to listen to cds all the way through, but with "Animal" and "Cannibal" I'm able to listen to them completely, without skipping! "Go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain", and buy this cd! :) You won't regret it!