Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Animal Crossing: New Leaf” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 27% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 05 $29.99 Save $5.94 (20%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Create your own happy place - As the mayor, you get to make the big decisions that shape your town. Add new features, decide which facilities get built, change shop hours and more to let you experience Animal Crossing however you like.
- New discoveries await every day - Time passes in Animal Crossing just like it does in the real world, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. No two days are the same, with things happening at all hours and events happening throughout the year.
- Decorate your house inside and out - Choose from furniture new and old, carpets, wallpaper, and enhanced design tools to customize your house inside. Choose from new house layouts and remodel your home's exterior as well. Change the outside wall, the fence, your mailbox, and more to change the look of your house completely. Living in a castle is not just a dream in Animal Crossing.
- Freedom to live life at your own speed - Is your passion fishing? Fashion? Fossil digging? Gardening? YOU can decide where you spend your time, whether it's on your own or interacting with the animal townsfolk.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Welcome to Animal Crossing where, as mayor of your own town, you make the decisions that shape your town and your life. Experience a living, breathing world where new friends and new discoveries await every day, morning, noon, and night. Express yourself by customizing your character, your house, and your town as you create your own ideal world.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is loaded with characters, items, and activities to enjoy all year long. Customize outfits in countless ways. Furnish your house with an extensive variety of furniture, carpet, and wall decorations to reflect your personality. Visit the Main Street Shopping area and Happy Home showcase. Swim in the ocean to find rare shell fish. Collect insects and fossils all year long. As mayor, make the big decisions about what build, business hours for shops, and other new ways to customize your town to your liking. Then connect with friends to show off what makes your character, your house, and your town unique.
- Create your own happy place – As the mayor, you get to make the big decisions that shape your town. Add new features, decide which facilities get built, change shop hours, and more to let you experience Animal Crossing however you like.
- New discoveries await every day – Time passes in Animal Crossing just like it does in the real world, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. No two days are the same, with things happening at all hours and events happening throughout the year.
- Decorate your house inside and out – Choose from furniture new and old, carpets, wallpaper, and enhanced design tools to customize your house inside. Choose from new house layouts and remodel your home’s exterior as well. Change the outside wall, the fence, your mailbox, and more to change the look of your house completely. Living in a castle is not just a dream in Animal Crossing.
- Freedom to live life at your own speed – Is your passion fishing? Fashion? Fossil digging? Gardening? YOU can decide where you spend your time, whether it’s on your own or interacting with the animal townsfolk.
- A tropical island full of fun – Take a break from it all on the tropical island where alone or with friends you can join tours filled with fun activities. You can play alone, or connect with up to three other players to play them together locally or over the Internet.
- Connect with others any time, anywhere – Up to four players can connect locally or via Internet. Visit each other’s town, or travel to the Tropical Island to swim together.
- Share your creativity by showing off your home – Exchange custom home data when you tag with other players via StreetPass. See houses of players you’ve passed in the Happy Home Showcase. Get inspiration for your own creativity or place orders for furniture you want for your own house.
Top Customer Reviews
There have been several times were I went back, picked up my old copy, and tried to play again. Only to end up doing the turnip cheat, or time shifting like crazy and just pretty much picking weeds for the majority of my play time. I often found myself saying "what was it I loved so much after all?" and it was never quite the same. I tried Wild World, and never really could get into it, never tried the original DS version.
I was so excited for New Leaf this time LAST June that I pre-ordered it right away. I got absurdly lucky and got my copy 4 days early this year.. And I wanted to write a review on it 5 hours into playing, I loved it that much. In case there was someone out there going "oh, I loved the original but is it worth it?" YES. YES and YES.
I love this game. I cannot find one thing I do not like. It is absolutely charming. The graphics are adorable. They play true to the Animal Crossing feeling, and in my opinion look far better than Wild World did on my flat screen on the screen of my Pikachu 3DS XL. The level of customization is FAR superior than that to original Animal Crossing. I especially like being able to change the color of furniture. I love the wigs, the endless outfit options, changing your hair.. I feel like Nintendo really paid attention to all the little things that were wrong with the older games and fixed it.Read more ›
There's not much by way of "story" here, as expected. Your custom character arrives at your custom town (the layout of which you can select at the beginning of the game) to discover that he/she is now the mayor of the town. After a brief rundown of basic game mechanics with your perky (read: adorable) secretary Isabelle, you're set loose in a town filled with talking, anthropomorphic animals. Over the course of real-world years, you're expected to expand local businesses, improve local agriculture, and turn your home into a sprawling mansion filled with rare items.
If you've played an AC game, you know the drill. The conniving Tom Nook screws you over (he does it worse than ever here, but I won't spoil) at the beginning of the game, you pay off your debt to him, your house gets upgraded, rinse, repeat. All the while, you make friends, fish, water plants, hunt bugs and dig up fossils that can sold or donated to the museum. This time around, though, there's a flea market where you can set prices for items, and buy stuff from other townsfolk.Read more ›
The graphics are crisp, clean, colorful, the motion and touch screen is fluid, easy and intuitive.
All of the amazing things about Animal Crossing have carried over and can be found in this newest edition, right down to banging on the rocks in the town with your shovel to try to get thousands of Bells. In addition to that, so many new fun things have been added that I've stumbled across, I'm always pleasantly surprised and smiling over it! Before I knew it, I looked up and realized a couple hours had passed.
Excellent edition, amazing graphics upgrade, unlimited fun. This is a must have title for the Nintendo 3DS, especially if you played the previous versions!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my first introduction to the Animal Crossing franchise and I loved it. I have logged over 100 hours in the game, abating my worries that I'd get sick of the game after a... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Robin O Bassett
Exactly what my son wanted for his birthday! He has been playing it ever since he got it.Published 11 days ago by S. Cone
This game is definitely one of the most relaxing video games I've ever played. Your character becomes mayor of a town and you can make friends with the neighbors (which are... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Luna
I have sunk over 200 hours, but probably more like 300 hours into this game. They added so much new content and customizations that it will keep you entertained and hooked forever. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Ed 2015