- Series: Prima Official Game Guides
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Prima Games; 48246th edition (June 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307897079
- ISBN-13: 978-0307897077
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (226 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #353,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) Paperback – June 9, 2013
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
At the start of each catalogue, in the box labled "Understanding the Sections" next to Values it says "The item's suggested retail value(in Bells). Items typically sell for 1/4 of this value at Re-Tail." So, to figure out the item's selling price, you should divide the Value by 4.
To be honest, they should've just added separate buying and selling prices as this is just bothersome.
This is a neat little guide that includes information on pretty much everything in the game, but some of the information provided lacks detail.
-It lists all the possible villagers along with their catchphrase, taste in clothes/coffee/etc., but it doesn't include their pictures or their personalities.
-It only lists two examples of counterfeit painting/sculpture. (But it includes pictures of the real things so you can compare before making the purchase in-game.)
-It mentions you can get pictures of the villagers, but doesn't actually include the pictures in the catalogue.
-It lists basic information about the tools/fishing/stores/etc., but doesn't really go in-depth. This guide doesn't even mention how many bells you need to spend to get TnT mart or Shampoodle. (It just says, 'spend lots of bells')
-There are no pictures of the different wetsuits, and they're not even in the catalogue.
-The holidays from other regions are listed in the calendar, but no information is given about them, which might make it difficult to participate if you're visiting a town from a game that is of different region.
-There are no pictures of the external house customization options.
-It lists Kapp'n as a frog, when he is so obviously a Kappa.
There are good things about this guide, though.Read more ›
- If you have never played the franchise before, the early parts of the guide will make your re-adjustment to the Animal Crossing gameplay and lifestyle MUCH easier. They will detail all of the tricks of the trade with the various tools you are given to earn bells with and how to eventually get upgraded versions of those tools.
- The guide includes a month-by-month calendar of what wildlife is available, so this ensures that you always can progress with your fish and bug collection without having to resort to 'time-traveling'.
- The guide includes a complete catalog of items in the game with checkboxes so you and the other players in the house can mark your progress. (Ex: Checkboxes are labeled P1, P2, P3, P4 for the 4 villagers allowed in one town.)
- You will learn tips such as being able to figure out which paintings are 'false' when the fox, Redd, comes to your town.
- I'm indifferent about this, but an e-version of the guide is available. It's not formatted very well for the e-format, but if you are unable to use the book you will have it available online.Read more ›
Those disappointments aside, I love this book. It's small, so I can carry it in my bag easily. It's got beautiful full-color pages that are laid out in a pleasing and simple way so that it's easy to find the information that you want.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a guide that has all of the different types of fish, insects, painting and everything else found in the game. this is a AWESOME game guide. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Celeste C. Crotts
I love the guide, I never go anywhere without it. It has been so helpful for me, but one question or concern of sorts is when I started playing AC:NL for the first time, my prices... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had a hard time deciding if I was going to purchase this guide due to other online reviews I was finding. However, I found a couple of reviews that were actually good. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Momma2AnOnly
I've been playing Animal Crossing a long time. When I was looking through the catalouge items, comparing them to what I'd already bought, I was disappointed to fond there were... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jazzy
LOVE IT! This really helps when playing the game. Definitely recommend to ALL Animal Crossing: New Leaf players.Published 5 months ago by Alyssa Sweepe