Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 4, 2013
Its not strictly a pop up up tent, you need to feed 2 tent poles into 2 arch shapes (both different sizes but not marked as such).
There is no roof to the tent its completely open at the top.
After figuring out how to erect it my son and daughter decided to play with the shipping box!
The poles seem to be good quality.
The inside of the tent is around 20" x 34", but the outside structure is bigger.
on November 14, 2012
The design is adorable on this Play Tent. It is a bit small. Would have been a 5-star rating if it had been larger. When you add a nine year old child and her stuffed animals in it, there's not a lot of room for her to play. GREAT designs on it, just needs to be bigger. Glad I bought it though. It was my daughter's birthday and I put this up and then put her presents in it. ;)
on July 31, 2014
return it
on October 30, 2014
My kids love this tent! We've had it over a year and it's held up great. It's not actually a pop up tent, you put poles in it. But it's more study in my opinions. My kids covered it in fake camouflage netting and put pillows it it, making it an awesome hideout. They play in it, read in it, nap in it, and have loved it from the start. The open top is better for letting light in and is great if they want to cover it themselves. The animal pictures on it look wonderful and make you feel a bit like you're in Africa. :)
on July 9, 2012
I had not even seen this tent before I found one in a consignment shop for $8. I babysit a one year old and thought this would be great for him and my son to play in the rest of the summer. Was curious what they cost brand new (and this one is like brand new) and discovered they are almost $44! Definitely not worth that much money as they are not very heavy and do not have any extras for playing. Otherwise it's kind of cute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.