Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on May 20, 2015
Its a great one day toy. It's fun when you first blow it up, even if it doesn't fly well, but when your done its really hard to store without damaging it.
on August 29, 2014
used it in my classroom ..kids and parents loved it
on November 26, 2014
too flimsy
on December 29, 2012
If I could give this item a zero star I would. I bought this whale for my grandson for Christmas. What a disappointment. I also bought the Air Swimmer Shark for the other grandson. It works great. Supposedly the whale is a newer product and it is twice the price. It had no reviews to go by, so I am writing one. Being able to assemble both products at the same time it was very obvious that the shark is a superior design and the parts are of a higher quality. The function to make the shark go up and down is a sliding device which works well from the remote. The whale, on the other hand, has a cheap little fan that is poorly attached to turn it and only one button to move the whale up and down as well as the tail, which is the forward motion control. The up and down function just does not work at all from what we can tell and all adults tried. This is a cheaper model, poorly designed and not at all usable by a 10 year old or even by an adult. It was not worth the 49.00 I paid for it. The shark at half the price is fun and a good value. I am returning this for a refund and will be purchasing a clown fish which is the same design as the shark. This product is just a mistake, more like a cheap knock off. I am not pleased and hope Amazon will be good for the refund, If I have to pay shipping too, this will really be a rip off. Don't buy this, you will not be happy with it. The shark or the clown fish are wonderful, this is not.
on June 10, 2014
Bought it for my boyfriend who's a big kid at heart. He loves it, just make sure you buy a helium tank for it because it won't work otherwise (i bought a balloon kit at target for $20 which has a helium tank). Not much range so it won't work if you're in a different room with the controller. Fun gift for any age!
on August 7, 2014
this is a whale air swimmer was too slow and too big but I still love it one thing though, is that it broke it popped one day I plan on getting me another one
on December 4, 2013
Difficult to control, always diving and climbing is poor. also tail not moving freely. Hoping they do some improvement or upgrade.
on September 12, 2013
Didn't work, we had ordered it for the Vacation Bible School kids. It would only work if you were standing immediately below it. We sent it back, very disappointing.
on December 28, 2013
It is a cool radio control item. It was a little difficult at first to understand the assembly instructions but once we figured it out it was good
on January 20, 2014
Received with delight but haven't used it yet. I thought I could find a helium tank locally or have it filled at some balloon party place but realize you may as well buy the tank when you buy the air swimmer. Will post another rating once we try it out and see how long it lasts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question