- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (April 21, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323034659
- ISBN-13: 978-0323034654
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #322,872 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Animal Restraint for Veterinary Professionals, 1e 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
"Grasp the dog's skin on the sides of its neck just behind it's jaw. Elevate its head so you can look it in the eye and give it a quick shake, again repeating 'Enough!' ... Another method is to gently 'chuck' the dog under the chin with an open hand."
It's full of dominance theory, being the "alpha dog," and other equally as cruel methods for "controlling" other animals. Disgusted, do not buy this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews