|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $63.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 80% Nylon
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- The Product has No Padding^Imported and Machine wash warm^Suitable for Heavier Breast^Great Under Tee Shirts^Breathable microfibre with soft
- naturally shaping underwiring^3-position back-fastener^Stretch and adjustable straps
- firmly attached to the breast support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
High performance microfiber provides a slip-free and snug hold all day, even when nursing. The Anita Seamless Microfiber Nursing Underwire Bra 5068 has unlined molded cups in black or nude and features easy to use one handed nursing clasps. Smoothing leotard back does not slip and the nylon/spandex blend microfiber offer breathability. The tailored underwire and supreme support will not disappoint!
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0011ZX6JU
- Item model number: 5068
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This bra is expensive (supportive bras in a 32g always are), but you only need 1 or 2. The microfiber dries quickly, so I hand wash before bed and it is dry in the morning.
Cup sizes ran small for me. I normally wear a 32G, but a 32H fit me better.
I was pretty disappointed in it when it arrived.
1) The material is super, super thin. This will not (sorry, TMI) hide your big ole nursing nipples, nor will is provide any back-up if you leak unexpectedly (later on) or forget a breast pad (in early days).
2) I searched high and low for a 36F. Hard to find. THIS ISN'T ONE. On the box it said, "Designed to fit size 36 C through G." Which is rediculous.
It was too expensive for me to keep with these problems so I sent it back. I was impressed with Amazon's return.
Good basic nursing bra - I wish I had ordered one with my first baby (this was for #3).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a 34 G so none of those nursing bras out there without an underwire would do and I did not need any extra padding as it just made my chest look/feel bigger and it was hotter... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Proud Momma
Total bummer. I really wanted to love this bra and had heard awesome things from trusted sources. But the fabric was super thin, support non existent and sizing way off. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Heidi
This was much larger than expected. Additionally, the cup is not formed as the picture makes it seem. It was a thin piece of material and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it. Read morePublished 5 days ago by J. Swafford
Great fit, had to buy in additional colors, as far as support not so much.Published 5 days ago by Suzan Emad
My wife bought this after the birth of our son. She said it fit perfectly and it was comfortable. The nursing clasps were easy to unclasp with one hand.Published 9 days ago by KC Miller
I am in love with this bra. I have big breasts so underwire is a must for me. The material is very thin so that aspect isn't very supportive but it's just enough support. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Patricia Dobbs
So far the best nursing bra I've had. This is my second baby, and I've tried a lot of different bras. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Nicholas Foti
I think this is the best non bulky nursing bra. I have two of them. I just wish it had more lining so i just use inserts.Published 25 days ago by aweelicious
After the frustrating search in stores to find the perfect nursing bra, I gave up and shopped online. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jjrevell