|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.95 - $97.49 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- 80% Polyester, 10% Polyesteramide, 10% Cotton
- Extreme control
- Full support for full breasted woman
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
High-support pique fabric and net panels at the back regulate the moisture level and ensure that the skin remains dry. The side support function enhances the shape of the breast. The ergonomically tailored relief straps provide firm support. The seamless inner cup of microfiber toweling provides chafe-free support
Anita extreme support control sports bra which has moisture management and is stylish
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001VH7UO0
- Item model number: 5527
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Here is what I learned from reading other websites. Measure the circumference (not super tight) of the area just below your breasts where the band will reside. That is you band size. Then measure the circumference over the top of your breast (over the nipples). Subtract the band size from breast measurement and you have your cup size. One inch difference is a size A, two inch size B and so on.
I also found a place that specialized in bra fittings in my town. Best to double check these measurements with a professional. But once you do, the world is wide open to bras that will support you and look great too. I am no way affiliated with the above seller; I just love the product and will buy from them again.
In years of searching I have never found a sports bra that gave comfort and control like this one. Years ago I gave up on finding a regular bra that fit, so I wore for 5 years a Moving Comfort Fiona Bra. It was a step-up at the time, but mashed uni-boob prevailed. As the bras wore out there was no support to my boobs and it actually gave me back pain. This Anita bra is different. It really supports my breasts and they are not smashed. The band is true to size. Make sure that you measure under your breasts for your band size, and that is the size you should order. Do not add 5 inches to that size or you will have a bra that is way too big and will not support you! This bra should fit snug initially with wear it will stretch out so you can move it gradually to the inner hooks. Don't ever dry it, unless you want to shrink it a bit.
And before you assume I must be an A-cup, like that other review insinuated, I am a 34F. Trust me: I need support.
I ordered mine in white and I am ordering another in black. It really is worth the money to be able to run without pain. This bra kept things in place and I could still breathe!
But then a friend suggested sports bras with fasteners like a regular bra, and I couldn't order fast enough. I even considered that it might be the one positive, but I might have to give up support or comfort, and was pleasantly surprised to get the full package with this bra. The fasteners make wearing this bra a breeze, the wide straps stay firmly in place without being right on your neck, and the band underneath stays firmly in place and doesn't roll up or creep in to awkward places. I also liked that it didn't just mash my chest in to being nonexistent - I don't necessarily have a lot of chest, but I like what I do have and I feel more feminine in this bra than I have in others.
I got this one several months ago to test it out and I like it so much that I'm back for a second one. The first is holding up beautifully, but a second for when one is in the wash is ideal.
- Very comfortable. If you like to wear your sports bra for a bit before working out and end up needing to respond to emails for two hours, you aren't going to feel chafed or uncomfortable. You could wear this all day.
- Strong support - not perfect, but very good and will handle most exercises (better than many wired sports bras I've tried)
- Some nice colors (though it peeves me that most of the great colors aren't available in my high cup sizes - I'm an H)
- Easy to put on (no 10 columns of clasps, no high-back clasps, etc.)
- Strap length slips like crazy. If you need these on the tightest setting to keep you supported during your workout, you might as well get a different bra, because halfway through your workout, the straps will have slipped to full extension. It seems to be a fabric issue.
- NOT enough support for high-impact exercises like burpees or jumping jacks (or military drills, as another reviewer pointed out)
- "Ergonomic" straps twist up and are uncomfortable if you've adjusted the strap length; in fact, they've given me friction burns (and that's never happened with another bra)
- Compression bra does minimize and reduce shape (I don't mind, but I know some might)
In short: Strong support, but not for jumping jacks or burpees (so, not "extreme" control); comfortable, but straps extend on their own, reducing support and potentially causing friction burns.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried this on and instantly fell in love with it. So soft and comfortable. The material is a little thinner so it really moves with your body making it feel like your not wearing... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Rachel A.
Fabulous sports bra for large chests. I wear a 40G and I do dance aerobics (Jazzercise) with lots of hops and I did not bounce. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Birdie
Awesome support and super comfortable. Had to go up a size in the band (I'm usually a 32 but had to order a 34). Straps are extremely comfortable and gives you a slim look.Published 10 days ago by Shauna Lahiri
Comfortable. Fits as expected. Holds everything in place. Easy to wash and quick to dry.Published 14 days ago by Noelle P.
PERFECT fit for a busty girl! The sports bra actually controlled bounce and was super comfortable. The closure is a bit hard to do behind the back but it is definitely worth the... Read morePublished 16 days ago by E