Top positive review
70 people found this helpful
on August 13, 2012
Update: After using these for a month, I notice:
1. The seam where the strap connects to the clip is very poorly done on all three, one has detatched and I had to sew it.
2. Don't plan on sleeping in it! There's no cushion at the underwire tips and they stab horribly.
Otherwise, still think it's a great bra!
After trying on at least a dozen different nursing bras, I ended up with three of these. Nothing else quite compared.
1. The shape of the cup does NOT look like what I call "Madonna boobs." They're nicely rounded, not pointy.
2. The clips to remove the cup for nursing are very simple.
3. The underwire is not painfull on the ribs like some that are too low or rounded can be.
4. Even the largest size still only has three hooks in the back.
5. Supportive enough that the straps are nearly unnoticeable (this coming from someone wearing a G).
1. Since it is a shaped cup, there is some mild difficulty folding it down to expose the nipple. This was not a deal-breaker for me, but some may find it too much hassle???
2. When the cup is unclipped, the only thing holding that side of the bra together is a very thin strip of elastic which I worry may stretch/break easily. I figure if that happens it should be easy enough to replace it, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't more sturdily built considering it's purpose.
3. In my pluses I mentioned that the cup shape is rounded (which I like), however they leave my breasts set rather far apart. I sometimes feel like they're in the way of my arm movement. The support is still great, and again not a deal breaker for me but might be uncomfortable for some.