Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anita Women's Summer T-Shirt Nursing Bra
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 13, 2012
Update: After using these for a month, I notice:
1. The seam where the strap connects to the clip is very poorly done on all three, one has detatched and I had to sew it.
2. Don't plan on sleeping in it! There's no cushion at the underwire tips and they stab horribly.
Otherwise, still think it's a great bra!

After trying on at least a dozen different nursing bras, I ended up with three of these. Nothing else quite compared.
Pluses:
1. The shape of the cup does NOT look like what I call "Madonna boobs." They're nicely rounded, not pointy.
2. The clips to remove the cup for nursing are very simple.
3. The underwire is not painfull on the ribs like some that are too low or rounded can be.
4. Even the largest size still only has three hooks in the back.
5. Supportive enough that the straps are nearly unnoticeable (this coming from someone wearing a G).
Minuses:
1. Since it is a shaped cup, there is some mild difficulty folding it down to expose the nipple. This was not a deal-breaker for me, but some may find it too much hassle???
2. When the cup is unclipped, the only thing holding that side of the bra together is a very thin strip of elastic which I worry may stretch/break easily. I figure if that happens it should be easy enough to replace it, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't more sturdily built considering it's purpose.
3. In my pluses I mentioned that the cup shape is rounded (which I like), however they leave my breasts set rather far apart. I sometimes feel like they're in the way of my arm movement. The support is still great, and again not a deal breaker for me but might be uncomfortable for some.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2012
This is a great nursing bra for women with a bigger chest. I like the Anita bra because I'm not too big around but have a big cup size. I got a 34 G and it fit great, prior to pregnancy I was a 32 DD or DDD. This bra has great support and is really easy to clip on and off with one hand. It also has a thin strap/fabric to hold the bra up while nursing rather than fabric that goes around the breast. I also like it because the straps weren't too huge/thick. They are wide though for a G but not as wide as some of them out there. I also really liked that the cup had some padding it without actually being padded. It made it nice for nursing pads and feeling like you had a little something more than just thin fabric for the cup. I got this bra in black and white. Kept the black and returned the white because you could see the white through most of my lighter color tops. Wish they made it in tan/nude color. I wear my black one all the time. Amazon was great with shipping and return on the white one.
on April 14, 2013
I have had three babies and breastfed them all!! This is by far THE BEST bra I have ever owned in my 7 years!! LOVE IT!!!!
It is well fitting, made great and has just enough padding in the cuff to hide the breast pads you have to wear. It makes me look like I have great breasts and not engorged breasts from feeding because it lifts and separates. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!
on April 1, 2015
I ordered a number of nursing bras and they were all bad. I am a difficult size, and this was the only 32F nursing bra that I could stand.
Pros: easily to unclip, underwires for good support, decent shape (not coney or smashy), some nipple coverage, nude color worked under most clothes
Cons: gets creased where folded down after a while (especially if any milk dries on it), lining too thin to fully cover nursing nipples and most breast pads show under thinner or tighter shirts, stretched out over time, fabric kind of scratchy
Overall, I don't love this bra by any means, but I did wear it almost everyday for six months, until it got stretched out, and an underwire started poking through. Then, I bought another one... cause it's the best of what there is to choose from.
on March 24, 2016
Fits fantastic, comfortable and easy to clip and unclip one handed. HOWEVER the under wire started poking out only a couple of weeks after i got it. Tried getting some kind of resolution from the manufacturer Anita because I was just outside of Amazon's return period. After MONTHS of corresponding with a representative from ANITA, answering questions and sending photos, all has gone quiet on their end and they hand done NOTHING to put the situation right. I'm sure they know that as a mom with a baby and other children that iI just don't have time to chase them. What they don't realize is that I'm active in a lot of mommy communities and I am now spreading the word to stay clear of anything made by ANITA. Mommycon 2016 is coming up. I will share there too. SHAME ON YOU ANITA!!
review image
on August 15, 2013
I purchased this bra right before my 4th child was born. (I've been nursing/pregnant for the last 3.5 years, so I've been on a hunt for the perfect nursing bra that's lasted a few years!) Even though it's recommended, I've tried, but never been able to comfortably wear a non-underwire bra. I just need more support than they can offer. Before my baby was born, I was wearing Leading Lady underwire nursing bras (after trying and not liking about a dozen other bras of different brands).....they were ok. I liked them well enough, but the fit wasn't "perfect". So, I thought before reordering some new ones to replace my previous ones that were worn and old, I'd try something new. At first, I loved this bra. Comfortable and although it isn't really "molded", the material is thick enough to offer some protection to sensitive nursing nipples and to keep your nipples from showing for those of us who don't wear nursing pads, but it's still breathable so I don't feel like I'm sweaty at all. So, I ordered another one after he was born. Within 2 weeks of ordering the new bra, the strap that holds the bra together when the cup is folded down for nursing snapped. A fluke, so I thought. So, I contacted Amazon and they were wonderful about replacing it. However, almost unbelievably, the very next day, the underwire popped out of my old one.....within a month of wearing it. How can a bra this expensive not stand up to a month of not even everyday wear?? Crazy! I contacted Anita via e-mail, but have (surprise, surprise!) heard nothing back. Very unfortunate, because for me, this could've been a perfect go-to bra....... :(
on January 26, 2016
Fit as expected and very comfortable. It is hard to find a nursing bra in my size 34F, so I was amazed to order this online and have it fit perfectly. I had never ordered a bra without trying it on, so I was very nervous about the fit.

The reason I docked a star is because it is so thin that you could see my nipples. I had to use nipple pads at all times when wearing this. But that was fine with me.

FYI: If you are wondering what size to buy. Buy one size larger than you pre pregnancy size. EX. I am a 34DD before a baby. But nursing you are up a size, so I bought a 34F.
on November 14, 2013
Very comfortable bra compared to Elomi, La Mystere, and other Anita bras I have purchased. The clasp seems much more sturdy and doesn't come unsnapped at the slightest adjustment or movement. I have been nursing for 12 months and have gone through 4 bras in that time. I was beginning to think I was doomed to be uncomfortable and unsupported during this time. I'm a larger busted woman, 42E, so these disappointing bras did not come cheap. I love the way the cups are molded so my *ahem* "nursing parts" aren't visible through my shirt and I don't have a "uniboob" either. I have had this bra for a few weeks and it has been great!
on September 14, 2015
I am nursing my 3rd baby and have been through more nursing bras than I care to think about! This bra has quickly become my favorite! The material is breathable and a little stretchy but incredibly supportive. I wear a 32E and finding a bra that looks great under a fitted t-shirt and feels good has been a struggle year after year.
The bra is very lightly lined so my breastpads don't show through when I wear them. However, the lining isn't sufficient to prevent nipples from showing through on some of my snugger fitting shirts.
The support band that holds the bra strap in place while the cup is pulled down is narrow and probably a bit longer than it should be. This means that sometimes unclipping the cup one handed requires deft fingers and when my 8 month old has lost her patience, it isn't an easy task. With time the clip has loosened to make this easier.
This bra is now at the top of my rotation and I'll be purchasing another in the coming weeks now that my remaining baby weight is shedding itself.
UPDATE: My favorite bra is busted! Today the underwire broke through. I haven't had a bra do this in over a decade and this is incredibly disappointing. I expected better of an Anita garment. I have washed by hand and line dried, so negligent washing isn't to blame. I can't sink this kind of money into a new bra every 10 weeks, so I am not sure where to go from here.
on October 23, 2013
I tried on several nursing bras....either there wasn't any lining/padding, too much padding or you couldn't fold down the cups in order to pump. I'm a 36G and this bra proves needed support with out heavy padding. I don't "show/peak" through after pumping and you can't see any lines from pads or anything. The underwire is super flexible, I haven't had any issues with mastitis (big concern for me and underwire). At first I was resistant to underwire, and bought non wire bras....but they just don't have the support. Mesh helps "air" out the cups too, no sweat gets trapped underneath. Ended up buying 3 of these.