|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$36.42 - $72.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Nonwire seamless bra
- Soft comfort microfiber
- Band 34-42 f have 3 hooks
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004UJHH9O
- Item model number: 1126698
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) They are EXACTLY sized. Which means you must find your precise size or else the bra will NOT FIT. There is no fudging in Anita Bras. If you wear a 40E, a 40F will be Too Big. These are German bras and you cannot size up or down to a 42D or a 38F to approximate fit. It just won't work.
There are 3 things you must know about Anita's specific "Twin" Bra Line:
1) There are 3 variations: Anita Twin Firm, Anita Twin and Twin Range (same item), and Anita Twin.
2) They come in Wired and Non-Wired (often referred to as "Soft Cup" or "Comfort Cup").
3) The only thing that matters is the Spandex Amount (also called Lycra or Elastane).
So, decide first if your breasts are dense, heavy, pendulous, or just plain massive. If the answer is yes, ALWAYS choose the Twin Firm Underwire. Also choose the Twin Firm Underwire if you have a large band size AND a large cup size. The Twin Firm Underwire has the least amount of Spandex at 10%. Its Nonwired version (the product on this page) has 15% Spandex, so doesn't hold large breasts quite as well. The Anita Twin or Twin Range only comes Underwired and contains 20% Spandex. This one is best for those women with band sizes 36 and under but with C and up cups. Finally, the Anita Twin Underwire has the most Spandex at 30%, so it is obviously for women with smaller than C cups AND size 34 and smaller bands.
The Spandex increments, more than whether the bra is wired or nonwired, make the MOST difference as to how these bras will fit. I spent several months ordering every configuration of Anita Bras, so I know of what I speak!
Good luck and I hope this helps!
Some reviews mentioned uncomfortable stays, it doesn't bother me at all, though at first it did seem a little stiff in the underarm area, but after hand washing it and wearing it a full day it didn't bother me at all. I am very happy with anita.
UPDATE: I have this bra in all 3 colors. The White and Nude are fantastic and give a beautiful shape to the breast. The black gives a very coney/pointy shape to the breast (which I do not like). Not sure why different colors would give different shapes, but it clearly does.
It's smooth, so it looks good under all tops, and doesn't show through even with v-necks.
It is also long-lasting - I've been having my first Anita bra for 7 months now, washing it every 3-4 days in a washing machine, and it still looks like new.
Take a special care when picking a size - they fit exactly, and it's a European sizing system, so consult the Bra Sizing Guide before buying one.
It is an expensive article of clothing and I wish I could end up wearing it comfortably I can't send it back, since I've worn it. So I will give it three stars for the high quality and none for comfort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like the looks of the bra but stripes are much too short, had to give it to charity.Published 7 days ago by Maybaby73
A little tight at first but as will all properly fitted bras that is to be expected. After about five wears it is perfect.Published 27 days ago by MHS
Really well made bra. Expensive and worth it. This one will last!Published 3 months ago by Floor Queen
Fits tight around the ribs. I bought the same size as the one I already own. I like the shoulder straps. I don't like the way it pushes me together. I rather have some separation. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tracey Benedict
I purchased this bra for my mom. The fit is excellent so it feels very comfortable.Published 10 months ago by parnia pandkhou