Anjon 12 ft. x 10 ft. 20 mil HDPE Pond Liner and Underlayment Combo for Koi Ponds and Commercial Lakes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HDPE plastic pond liners are best for ponds with gentle, sloping sides, few contours and minimal shelving. HDPE is not ideal for small ponds with steep sides, tight corners and shelving. Completely safe for fish, plants and wildlife.
- HDPE vs EPDM – lighter weight, more puncture resistant and less likely rip or tear. HDPE vs PVC – more puncture resistant, less likely to rip or tear, much more resistant to UV deterioration.
- UnderGuard Geotextile Underlayment is perfect for stabilizing soil, preventing rocks and roots from penetrating pond liner and for creating ‘rock pads’ to cushion large rocks and boulders placed in the pond on top of the liner.
- Standard 10-year warranty for defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship.
- 19 lbs. Ships ground package
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Anjon 12 ft. x 10 ft. 20 mil HDPE Pond Liner and Underlayment Combo for Koi Ponds and Commercial Lakes
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||11.1 x 13.8 x 1.4 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||16.5 x 19.2 x 3.4 in|
Pond Liner is the foundation for any Koi pond, water garden or waterfall. HDPE liner is ideal for large ponds with gently sloping sides, few contours and no shelving. Polyethylene pond liners are stiffer than other materials which makes them more difficult to install in small ponds with steep sides and tight corners. HDPE is often used for large commercial or industrial water containments such as commercial retention ponds, municipal lakes and golf course water features. The biggest contributors to Koi pond, water garden and waterfall failures are poor, unstable soil conditions. Nonwoven geotextile fabrics are perfect for stabilizing soil, preventing rocks and roots from penetrating pond liner and for creating ‘rock pads’ to cushion large rocks and boulders placed in the pond on top of the liner Underlayment is EASY to install. Underlayment is manufactured in 5’, 10’ 15’ widths and will ship to you in one or more pieces equal to the total square footage of the pond liner in liner/geo combo. Simply lay the pieces next to each other and install the pond liner. Use any extra underlayment to create pads for large rocks and boulders placed inside your pond. The standard warranty is 10 years for defects in materials or workmanship. HDPE pond liner is not warranted for UV deterioration.