- Size (LWH): 4.41 inches, 2.68 inches, 1.06 inches
- Weight: 10.72 ounces
Anker 60W 10-Port USB Charger Multi-Port USB Charger PowerPort 10 for iPhone SE / 6S / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / Pro / mini 3, Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge+, Note 5, LG G5 and More
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 10 (60W 10-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ultimate charging station
FROM AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 10 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
• PowerPort 10 may not function properly when charging a combination of devices requiring more than 12 amps.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
From the Manufacturer
|PowerPort+ 1||PowerPort 2||PowerPort 4||PowerPort 5||PowerPort 6||PowerPort 10|
|Wattage||18W||24W||40 W||40 W||60 W||60 W|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|# USB Charging Ports||1||2||4||5||6||10|
|Quick Charge 2.0 Technology||✓||×||×||×||×||×|
|Output Currency||5V 2.4A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A||5V / 4.8A||5V / 8A||5V / 8A||5V / 12A||5V / 12A|
|Size||2.2 × 2.2 × 1.0 in||2.2 × 2.1 × 1.1 in||2.5 × 2.5 × 1.1 in||3.6 × 2.3 × 1.0 in||3.9 × 2.8 × 1.0 in||4.4 × 2.7 × 1.1 in|
|Weight||4.3 oz||3.3 oz||5.1 oz||8.3 oz||9.4 oz||10.7 oz|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, UL, CE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, UL, CE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, CE|
Top Customer Reviews
An iPad requires 2.1A charging input, while an iPhone requires a 1A charging input. This multi-USB port delivers 2.4A per outlet, up to a maximum of 12A 60W for the entire unit. So you can effectively charge several devices at the same time, and all will be getting adequate power input when being charged. I have charged 2 iPhones, an iPad Air, and a iPad Mini with this at the same time, and the charging speed has been significantly faster than the 4-port USB chargers I have had in the past. None of the devices heated up either.
The charger comes with a detachable power cord. I personally prefer wall mounted USB charging ports to avoid the mess of cables, but in this case, I am happy to be using this charger with its cable given its stable charging and superior charging speed.
I also bought the "Anker 30W 4-Port Aluminum USB Desktop Charger" which delivers 2.4A per outlet up to a maximum of 6A 30W. Here's a quick comparison between the two:
- DESIGN - The 30W 4-port charger is a lot more compact and looks neater on the desk. The 10-port charger is bigger and bulkier since it has 10 USB outlets. The 4-port charger is triangle shaped, so the USB cables plug in from the top at an angle. The 10-port charger is flat and teh cables plug in straight.Read more ›
- Very compact, I've attached pictures showing comparison between the Anker 5 port and 10 port Powerports
- It has a power on/off switch which is a great option.
- The powerport does prevent overheating.
Nice to have for future or alternate versions would be:
- Possible wall mount option
- Smart Charging Ports in the corners (ex. Power IQ) for devices that have fast charging options
- Travel Adapter Pins for the cord or possibly build in power pin inside the unit so it can be plugged in against the wall to replace the power cord.
Overall this is an excellent option for each household to consolidate their chargers into one unit, highly recommended.
Anker provided me with one of these chargers to try and I could not be happier with it. So here goes my honest opinion. I have been using their PowerPack 5 for about a year now, but sometimes you need even more ports. Throw one of these out when you are having people over or ramping up for a trip and you'll have all of your devices charged up in no time.
Like the PowerPort 5, performance is top notch. Using Anker's micro-usb cables, I was able to pull down 1.5a to my Nexus5 to charge it up in under an hour. An added benefit to this model over the 5, is the addition of a small rocker switch to power the unit off when not in use.
- Great Perfomance
- Small sized for providing 10-ports.
- Power Switch
- None. It just works.
At first the 10-ports might look like overkill, but soon as you start plugging in one usb device after the other, you will soon thank yourself for having the convenience of being able to charge most of your devices at one place instead of having a device hang out of every outlet in your home.
Let's compare the similarities between the 5-port and 10-port versions.
1. They feature the same premium "soft tough" plastic that feel good to the touch.
2. They are both compact, and are built solidly. They don't feel like they will fall apart if they fell on the floor - however, I would recommend avoiding that, as you would for any device you own.
3. Although there is a difference in the number of ports, both devices offer 2.4A max per port.
4. They both support PowerIQ, and provide just the right amount of power to the devices connected to it. This is more efficient, since energy isn't getting wasted by unnecessarily providing full power to each port when it's not needed.
As for the differences -
1. Obviously the 10-port version is a bit larger to accommodate the additional 5 ports, and the internal circuitry to go along with it. I have included size comparison pictures.
2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been very pleased with this product. We use it daily for five or six devices at a time (2 smartphones, 2 rechargeable battery packs, a Kindle, etc) and it charges our devices... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Allison
I wanted an easy way to charge multiple devices while traveling, and this device works great. It's easier to throw this into my suitcase rather than bring along 5 or 6 separate... Read morePublished 4 days ago by James Astro
It works very good. I really like this unit. I do not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone. You will not disappoint when using it. Thank youPublished 4 days ago by Horn Chhay
When it works, its ok. But, The plug keeps coming loose and the charging stops. The adapter sits on a shelf, is hardly moved, just whatever when the plugs are put in or taken out. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Redenegue
Excellent Product! Shipped incredibly fast, was exactly as described, and works great! Money well spent. Thank you.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer