Anker Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Generation, Classic External Battery Power Bank) Slim with PowerIQ Technology for Samsung, iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch and More (White)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Charges the iPad Air almost once, the Galaxy S5 two and a half times, the iPhone 5s four and a half times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Incredibly Compact: Slim, sleek, smartphone-like design featuring a 4-LED power meter. Recharges in 6 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Astro E1 Portable Charger||Astro E3 Portable Charger||2nd Gen Astro3 Portable Charger||Astro E4 Portable Charger||Astro E5 Portable Charger||Astro E7 Portable Charger|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||10000 mAh||12800 mAh||13000 mAh||16000 mAh||26800 mAh|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||2.0||3.9||5.0||5.0||6.2||10.0|
|No. of iPad Air charges||0.4||0.8||1.0||1.0||1.3||2.0|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||1||2||3||2||2||3|
|Max Charging Speed||2 A||3 A||4.5 A||3 A||3 A||4 A|
|Size||3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches (candybar)||5.4 × 2.6 × 0.6 in (two decks of cards)||4.4 × 3.3 × 1.0 in (hipflask)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9 inches (Galaxy Note 4)|
|Weight||4.2 oz (baseball)||8.2 ounces||10.6 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||15.8oz (football)|
Compare with similar items
2nd Generation Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Portable powerpack perfection.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 two and a half times or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and one of the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a battery 10% more efficient than the industry average ensure complete reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Do not try to recharge the Astro E3 while it's charging a device, as this may reduce the battery's lifespan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the fact that it can stay inside the webbed pouch and I never have to touch any button to turn it on. It just knows a device is plugged in and starts charging it.
This thing will even charge at 2.2A according to my meter (see photo). I've owned plenty of other USB batteries and they've all topped out at a little over 1 amp, so despite this Anker having double the capacity of my older ones, it charges in the same amount of time.
- the overall pack is a bit bulkier than I would have thought. The description talks about it fitting well in a purse or a bit bigger than a phone, it's a good deal larger than my iphone or my husband's moto x so I'm not sure what kind of old cell phone people are talking about. It's a bit on the heavy side too
- that said, it charges up my ipad though not as fast as a wall charger. I haven't measured out the time of how fast it charges, but it's not as fast for the phone or ipad as the wall charger. That said it's a fair site faster than usb connected to my laptop, probably similar to my car charger actually
- I like the lights on the bottom. Other battery chargers I've seen doesn't tell you when the juice is depleting so this is a nice touch
- One thing I find annoying about this is that it doesn't automatically seem to sense when something needs charging. You have to push the button at the bottom in order to make sure that it charges, and sometimes I notice at least on mine it can be a bit finicky sometimes turning off when what I'm charging is still not completely charged. That said I would say in 98% of the cases, it's fine.
- I brought it on a camping trip recently and I was quite popular as it ended up charging about 4 different phones to completion.
- I like the fact that it charges with a micro usb port, because it ends up being convenient to just keep one micro usb cord to charge my husband's phone but also to charge this.
I'd also like to note that I'd like to get on the list to get free stuff, but i guess I don't write enough reviews. Maybe one day.
why is this thing the s***? with my s5 in pocket, short usb cord, and galaxy s5 im right around an inch of pocket bulk yet it charges my device quickly. should i need to charge 2 devices at once it could do that.
i have an olight s10r which came with battery, charging base, and the light. i can plug this into the charging base to charge my light on the go, throw another usb cord in that charging base to charge another device, and throw another usb cord in the OTHER smart port to charge ANOTHER device like my tablet or somebody elses phone or light alllll at the same time. might not be the fastest with all that s*** hooked up but you could do it. its also one of the slimmest and very light. possibly best bang for the buck portable charger out there.
anker also has quick chargers right now so im going to find out if the e3 can take advantage of that
Anker kindly contacted me and they're sending out a replacement, they got back to me the same day I wrote this review and that's amazing customer service! I've always bought their iphone chargers and micro usb and never had a problem so I more than likely got a faulty portable charger. It's amazing having peace of mind buying something and knowing customer service pulls through right away to make things right. Thank you Anker! You guys just got a lifetime customer.
First off I received this item on June 7th 2017, so last month and it worked great. I turned it on today and it turns on but doesn't charge. Yes I've tried different cables. I charged it up, took it off the charger but it won't charge my phone (phone charges fine with outlet charger) It's disappointing because I had high hopes for this, with all of the great reviews and how durable it was yet I only use this in the car for trips or maybe a couple times a week and it's already not working. I gave it 2 stars because it was great when it worked. It charged quickly unlike most on the market. I don't know if i somehow got a defective one maybe?
Most recent customer reviews
I've had this for quite a while and it's still going strong.Read more