Anker Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Generation, Classic External Battery Power Bank) Slim with PowerIQ Technology for Samsung, iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch and More (White)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Charges the iPad Air almost once, the Galaxy S5 two and a half times, the iPhone 5s four and a half times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Incredibly Compact: Slim, sleek, smartphone-like design featuring a 4-LED power meter. Recharges in 6 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Astro E1 Portable Charger||Astro E3 Portable Charger||2nd Gen Astro3 Portable Charger||Astro E4 Portable Charger||Astro E5 Portable Charger||Astro E7 Portable Charger|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||10000 mAh||12800 mAh||13000 mAh||16000 mAh||26800 mAh|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||2.0||3.9||5.0||5.0||6.2||10.0|
|No. of iPad Air charges||0.4||0.8||1.0||1.0||1.3||2.0|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||1||2||3||2||2||3|
|Max Charging Speed||2 A||3 A||4.5 A||3 A||3 A||4 A|
|Size||3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches (candybar)||5.4 × 2.6 × 0.6 in (two decks of cards)||4.4 × 3.3 × 1.0 in (hipflask)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9 inches (Galaxy Note 4)|
|Weight||4.2 oz (baseball)||8.2 ounces||10.6 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||15.8oz (football)|
Compare with similar items
2nd Generation Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Portable powerpack perfection.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 two and a half times or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and one of the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a battery 10% more efficient than the industry average ensure complete reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Do not try to recharge the Astro E3 while it's charging a device, as this may reduce the battery's lifespan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the fact that it can stay inside the webbed pouch and I never have to touch any button to turn it on. It just knows a device is plugged in and starts charging it.
This thing will even charge at 2.2A according to my meter (see photo). I've owned plenty of other USB batteries and they've all topped out at a little over 1 amp, so despite this Anker having double the capacity of my older ones, it charges in the same amount of time.
Two reason i give this 3 stars
1. The charging port is on its side and with the mesh bag that it comes with, you have to take it out to either charge it or at least pull the bag down a little bit to connect it. My old one had it on the same side as the output usb ports so i didnt have to take it out. Might be a thing where other people dont read and thought that could charge through the micro usb and wonder why it wasnt working.
2. You cant leave a cable attached to the output of the charger since it detects if a usb cable is connected and charges automatically maybe even if there is no device connected to the other end of the usb cable. I understand that this is for convenience, but this feature drains the battery if you keep a usb cable plugged in by itself. I would much rather have to press a button to signal it to start charging since it gives me control abd awareness of it. To my surprise seeing my battery drained when i havent even used it yet.
My only complaint - and this is not Anker's fault - is that it is heavy. If I am out for the day and slip it into my tote with an iPad, a bottle of water, a sweater, an umbrella and my purse I won't even notice it's there, but when I am just going to the grocery and only carrying my small purse it will be an issue. I use store apps for my grocery lists and can't afford to lose power in the middle of the weekly shopping. It will also be difficult for me to hold both the phone and the battery at the same time - in one hand - because I have a little arthritis in my fingers. Even a younger person with no arthritis but small hands (I could palm a standard size basketball before the arthritis) would also have trouble holding them both simultaneously.
I have used an Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh Portable External Battery Charger for a year and a half now and love Anker products. I have also purchased three other Anker portable batteries for family and friends. Anker's quality is excellent and their customer service is second to none but I wish they would offer a portable battery in the 3200 mAh range (enough to charge an iPhone 6 one time) that was flat and easier to hold in conjunction with a phone than the 'lipstick' model they currently offer.
There are a couple of thin external battery power banks on the market but I hesitate to buy from anyone but Anker.
P.S. Add a flat built-in lightning cable and I would be happy as a clam.
Most recent customer reviews
Half my phone.
Like it so far