- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Anker Bolder LC40 Rechargeable Flashlight For every 1 you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code TBYZ88CH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code TBYZ88CH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker Nebula Capsule Projector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code SPKANK55 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [Upgraded] Anker PowerPort II with Dual PowerIQ Ports when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9997 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 20100mAh Portable Charger PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad & Samsung Galaxy & More – Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our most popular charging series ever. With faster charging, more advanced technology and even better portability.
A new frontier in portable charging. PowerCore 20100 offers an unbelievable size to capacity ratio along with best-in-class charging speeds.
Thanks to Anker’s advanced charging technology, you’ll wonder why you ever wasted time plugged in to the wall.
- Huge 7-Day Charge Capacity
- Portable, Pocket-Friendly Size
- High-Speed Universal Charging
- Dual-Device Output
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Smart technology that determines when charging output is encountering cable resistance. By compensating for this resistance, VoltageBoost ensures charging speeds are unaffected by long or old cables.
PowerCore utilizes market-leading battery cells to ensure that you receive the highest possible capacity, efficiency, reliability and safety. Your phone, cables and chargers will thank you.
PowerCore 20100’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
|PowerCore II 20000||PowerCore Elite 20000||PowerCore 20100||PowerCore Speed 20000 PD||PowerCore+ 26800 PD||PowerCore 26800|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black||Black|
|Charging Technology||PowerIQ 2.0||PowerIQ||PowerIQ||Power Delivery; PowerIQ||Power Delivery; PowerIQ||PowerIQ|
|No. of iPhone 6s charges||7.2||7.3||7.3||7.2||9.7||9.7|
|No. of iPad mini 4 charges||2.5||2.6||2.5||2.5||3||3|
|No. of Samsung S6 charges||5.1||5.2||5.2||5.1||6.9||6.9|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2||3||2||2||3||3|
|Output||18W Port: 5-9V 2A, 9-12V 1.5A; 12W Port: 5V 2.4A||5V 6A (3A max per port)||5V 4.8A (2.4A max per port)||PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=2.6A, 15V=1.6A Standard Output: 5V=2A||PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=2.5A, 15V=2A，20V=1.25A Standard Output: 5V=3A(3A Max Per Port）||5V 6A (3A max per port)|
|Max Input||5-9V 2A||4A (dual input)||2A||5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=2A, 20V=1.5A||PD Input: 5V=3A, 9V=3A||4A (dual input)|
|Size||6.7 x 2.4 x 0.9in||6.3 x 2.6 x 1in||6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in||6.5 x 2.4 x 0.9in||6.5 x 3.1 x 0.9in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in|
Compare with similar items
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
What's In the Box
PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
For Optimal Use:
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately in my testing the highest output that I was able to get was 1.47 Amps while charging an iPad Air and after a few hours it dropped to 0.75 Amps and my iPad stopped charging. That is not good performance. I unplugged the tablet and I plugged it into the other port and it went to 1.4 amps but soon dropped to 0.915 amps charging the iPad Air. I was using a digital mAh meter and a mWh meter on the tests and the results were below average. The data was stored in separate digital registers and I show the measured values in my video. For a battery of this quality I would expect at least a 70% performance capacity result. In testing this unit here are the results that I got:
* I charged an iPad Air 3540 mAh and measured 17,968 mWh.
* I charged an iPad Air 2 6447 mAh and measured 32747 mWh.
* I added in 40 mAh (used in preliminary set up) plus 100 mAh for energy used by the watt meter for a total of 40 +100+3540+6447=10127mAh of capacity used and the Anker battery was dead.
This is an efficiency of 63.3 percent. This is low as I expected at least 70 percent. I had charged the battery 24 hours before using it.
What's in the box?
* The battery pack itself that weighs in at 10.79 ounces
* A nice carrying bag
* A charging cable that is 23 inches long
* An instruction manual.
* The unit comes with an 18 month warranty
The construction of this battery pack is nice. The exterior shell is mat black and it looks nice. The battery weighs in at 10.79 ounces. This battery pack has enough power to charge an iPad Air or Air 2 fully. To start your devices charging connect them with the proper cable. (You will probably have to use your own charging cable that came with your device) and press the battery's on button and then charging starts. The charging will stop automatically when your device is fully charged or the battery pack is depleted.
The battery pack has 4 blue LEDs on it and when it is charging they work like this:
* One LED blinking = less than 25%
* One LED on and one blinking = 25 to 50%
* Two LEDs on and one blinking = 50 to 75%
* Three LEDs on and one blinking = 75 to 99%
* Four LEDs on and the battery pack is fully charged
The Lithium battery can be recharged over 500 times during its life cycle. It comes with an 18 month warranty. It is recommended to charge the battery at 2 Amps and 5 VDC.
Device internal battery requirements:
Common device internal battery requirements:
* iPhone 4 battery 1,420 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 4S battery 1,432 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 5 battery 1440 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 5S battery 1560 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 6 battery 1810 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 6 Plus battery 2915 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 2 battery 6,944 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 3 battery 11,560 mAh battery capacity
* Kindle Fire battery 4400 mAh capacity
* Kindle Keyboard battery 1750 mAh capacity
* iPad 4 battery is 11,486 mAh 3.7 VDC at 42.5 Wh
* iPad Mini battery is 4490 mAh at 3.72 VDC 16.7 Wh
* iPad Air battery is 8820 mAh capacity
* iPad Air 2 battery is 7340 mAh capacity
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 8 inch Tablet 4,450 mAh
* Samsung Galaxy S6 battery 2550 mAh capacity
* Samsung Galaxy S5 is 2,800 mAh capacity
As you can see the Anker 16000 mAh will fully charge a totally dead iPad Air or iPad Air 2 because it contains 16000 mAh of capacity. You have to consider the losses in the charging circuits of both the battery pack and the device you are charging so this result is outstanding! When using an external battery you have to allow approximately 30 % of the battery capacity will be lost to heat, voltage conversion, powering the batteries electronics and the electronics of your electronics device's charging circuits. In addition you have to consider that your device is not truly off like a cell phone is still connected to the WIFI and phone networks and probably receiving emails, etc.
Real world examples of charging capability with this battery pack:
* iPhone 4 approximately 713% of a full charge out of a fully charged Anker 20000 mAh battery pack
* iPhone 5S approximately 6.49% of a full charge
* iPad 2 approximately 146% of a full charge
* iPad 3 or 4 approximately 87% of a full charge
* iPad Mini approximately 226% of a full charge
* Kindle Fire approximately 230% of a full charge
* iPad Air approximately 115% of a full charge
* iPad Air 2 approximately 138% pf a full charge
* Samsung Tab 4 eight inch tablet approximately 228% of a full charge
* A normal estimated usable storage is 70% of capacity or .70 * 16000 mAh = 11200 mAh charging capacity available for your electronic devices.
* In my testing I was able to use approximately 10127 mAh of capacity or roughly 63.3% of the 16000 mAh capacity. This is a below average result for a battery of this size. This was based upon the first full charge of the battery pack and the results may get better after the battery is charged several more times. My measurements were validated using a digital mAh and mWh meter.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
Most of us would agree that we all carry or own multiple devices in this day and age and they all need frequent (1x /2x/3x times a day) recharging after continuous usage. I personally travel a lot for work and I find myself needing battery juice for my devices on a very frequent basis. I carry 2 cell phones and 1 tablet for work.
I obviously own couple of power banks to charge my phone during my flights or at the airports. I always thought it would be great if one these days they made a power bank which could charge all my devices few times and it wasn’t so heavy. Well, guess what Anker PowerCore 20100 is the answer.
First and foremost, the capacity of this device is amazing and recharging of your devices is superfast. The unit itself comes pre-charged to about 75%came charged, so you can start using it out of the box.
My test: After recharging it to full 100%, I took it with me on my business trip. I was able to charge my Samsung S6 and iPhone 6 at the same time (from 30% to FULL 100% in less than 2 hours). The Power Bank still had more than 50% juice left. I quickly plugged in my Samsung Tab S and charged it from 70% to Full 100% in less than 40 mins. I was surprised to see that the unit still had more than 50% juice left. Long story short, it took me full 2 days and almost 7-8 device recharges to drain it down to less than 25%. This unit has massive battery capacity. Since then I have ran multiple tests on this unit and it has NOT failed once to impress me.
As far as size of the unit, I own old version of the Anker powerbanks and few other units from other manufacturers. This one is a great improvement. This is probably good 25% lighter than older Anker models and it’s not as shiny as older models. I like the looks of this one better. Anker smartly got rid of the flash light feature which was nothing but a small LED. I personally never used that feature in my older model.
The four status LEDs are great and pretty accurate to show the status of battery charge left. Two USB ports allow charging, it’s rated at 2.4amp per port and total of 4.8amp. I think that’s pretty accurate during my testing. The unit comes with a single USB-to-micro cable and is charged via micro USB input on the side. It appears to be pretty well built unit that is both durable and attractive.
For recharging the unit itself, it can take somewhere from 8-10 hours. Best is to leave it plugged in overnight and you will have an enormous power capacity for the busy day or even the week ahead.
Anker customer service is the best I have seen, they are quick to respond and accommodating. The unit itself is backed by their 18 month warranty.
Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the battery pack and highly recommend it. It's a great battery backup for those on the go or even at home if you don’t want long recharging cords from power outlet to your desk.
Bullet Point Analysis:
Families on vacation
Busy Moms & Dads on the go
Considerate co-workers who want to help colleagues with their charging needs at office =)
College Students on long class schedules
Great form factor for the amount of battery power it packs
Power capacity to charge your phone throughout the week (6-7 times)
Accurate charging status and battery level LEDs
Automatic power off
PowerIQ feature to automatically route power to the device plugged in
Excellent value for cost
None I can think of for what it promises.
May be charge my laptop too =)
Dimensions: 6.5 X 2.5 X 1
Output: 2 USB/ 4.8A total
Input: 5V / 2A
About 1” bigger than Samsung S6 and 1.5” bigger than iPhone6
Substantially lighter than any other power bank with same capacity in the market.
Capacity is as promised
You can use your existing cell phone charger to charge the device
I think it’s established that in today’s digital and multi device environment our devices are power-hungry at all times. I have seen people at Airports, Hotels, Coffee Shops, Office Receptions, Disney World, Museums (yes), Casinos etc plugged into power outlets. Phones and tablets are more advanced but they need battery juice and manufacturers have conveniently taken spare battery option out of the devices e.g. Samsung.
This Anker Power Bank makes perfect sense to carry for all your smart phone and tablet charging needs. You can't beat the battery capacity, size, weight, price for the use you will get out of it and to add its backed by a good company who listens to their customers. I would say go for it!
Please do let me know if this review was helpful to you. If it was not, let me know why in the comment section. I promise that my review is fair and honest.
Everyday, for 5 days in a row, I would allow my phone to drain as much as possible as you can see below....then the next morning I would charge my phone using only the Anker Powerbank until it was fully charged.
Here are the results!
*Charge #1 = 15% to 100% power in 1 hour 35 mins. (4 solid lights)
*Charge #2 = 20% to 100% power in 1 hour 30 mins. (3 solid lights)
*Charge #3 = 08% to 100% power in 1 hour 45 mins. (2 solid lights)
*Charge #4 = 03% to 100% power in 1 hour 50 mins. (1 solid light)
*Charge #5 = 20% to 100% power in 1 hour 25 mins. (1 Blinking light)
The next morning (on day 6), I tried recharging the phone again while the 1 remaining light on the Anker Power bank was still blinking .....
It basically went from 14% to 21% power before the Power bank ended up running completely dry.
So all in all I was able to get "5 Full Charges" from this one Power Bank with my Samsung Galaxy S7.
Hope this helps anyone who is undecided on pulling the trigger!