- Save 10% on 1 Roav VIVA For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ALEXACAR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker Rechargeable Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code TMYA9VPE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on 1 $9.99 [2 pack] Anker Universal Waterproof Case For every 1 Portable Charger you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST7095 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker Astro E7 26800mAh Ultra-High Capacity 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps per port or 4 amps through three ports.
- Giant Capacity: Charges the iPhone 6 ten times, the iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S6 over six times or the iPad Air twice. Safely recharges with a 2 amp or higher output charger (please note most phone chargers only have 1 amp).
- Superior Quality: Premium cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy gloss exterior ensure reliability and safety. To activate the LED flashlight, hold or double click the power meter button.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E7 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PowerCore Speed 20000 QC
PowerCore+ 26800 with Quick Charge 3.0
|Color Selection||Black / White||Black / White||Black||Black||Black||Black / White|
|Charging Technology||PowerIQ||PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0; PowerIQ||PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0; PowerIQ||PowerIQ|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||8.6||7.3||7.3||9.5||9.5||/|
|No. of iPad mini 4 charges||2.9||2.5||2.5||3||3||/|
|No. of Samsung S6 charges||5.8||5.2||5.2||6.8||6.8||/|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||2||2||3||3||4|
|Output||5V 4A (3A max per port)||5V 4.8A (2.4A max per port)||Quick Charge 3.0: 24W max; PowerIQ: 5V 2A||5V 6A (3A max per port)||Quick Charge 3.0: 18W max; PowerIQ: 5V 3A (3A max per port)||5V 8A|
|Max Input||2A||2A||2A||4A (dual input)||Quick Charge 3.0: 5-7V 2.1A, 7-9V 1.6A, 9-12V 1.25A||/|
|Size||6.5 x 3.1 x 0.9 in||6.5 x 3.1 x 0.9 in||6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9 in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1in|
|Weight||450g/15.88oz||356g /12.56oz||369g /13.02oz||490g/17.28oz||590g/20.8oz||136g/4.8oz|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 6.54 x 0.79 in||3.21 x 7.09 x 0.87 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||3.15 x 7.09 x 0.94 in||3.2 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||6.3 x 9.92 x 1.18 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.09 lbs||0.71 lb||1.31 lbs||0.56 lb||0.58 lb|
Anker Astro E7 Ultra-High Capacity 26800mAh 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger
Portable power pushed to the limits.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Power to keep you going, and going...and going. Add up to ten charges to a smartphone, two charges to a tablet or multiple charges to pretty much anything else.
About the length of a Galaxy Note 4, it's possibly the most compact charger of this capacity on the market and has a built-in flashlight to boot.
We use only premium battery cells, together advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
•Nintendo Switch will only charge when in Sleep Mode and not connected via HDMI.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have recorded the weights here:
The unit itself (Anker Astro E7 External battery) weighs in at 481g or 17 oz (1lb,1 oz)
The Anker charger is 46g or 1.625 oz.
The anker charging cable is 17g or .625 oz
The apple 1m "lighting" charging cable is 17g or .625 oz
The black bag that comes with the charger is 12g or .375 oz
I am going to use a ziplock quart bag (6g)
Total weight for the charging package is 568g or 1lb 4 oz or 20 oz.
The Anker charger will work charging the iPhone 5, so you can eliminate the apple charger from your pack.
The external battery has a small LED on it that can be used for light in an emergency. I would not eliminate my headlamp, though. There are 3 USB slots on the charger, so you can charge a friends phone too if you are feeling generous with your amps. All in all, so far--I would suggest this charger if you are going to be on the trail-outside of towns for an extended length of time. I have had 10-14 days between overnight hostel stays, so I believe this will be a great addition to the pack. It will take a good 12-16 hours to recharge the battery pack using the dedicated 10w charger. I would suggest purchasing the wall charger and not relying on one that you have laying around the house. The casing is slippery and will smudge up pretty easy, but if you are hiking 15 mile days and haven't showered in a week, smudges aren't at the top of the concern pyramid. I have included a couple of pictures that show the blue charge lights, the LED as well as the size of the battery.
Update: I got 9.69 full charges for the iPhone 5 out of one full charge of the Anker Astro E7 external battery. I say .69 because my daughters iphone 5 was on 31% when she plugged it in one night. I plugged it in at 6:30am this morning and as of 7PM this evening the battery is flashing the 75-100% range, so what this says to me. I hike for 9 days and then choose to stay the night at a hostel or in a hotel, take a zero day, I can charge the battery and hike for another 9 days and continue running my battery down to 0. Realistically, if you put your phone on airplane mode, you wont run it down to zero in 1 day. Probably not even 3 days. But that is another story. Yes, I would suggest this battery.
The construction of this battery pack is simply beautiful. The exterior shell is glossy black and it looks nice but it makes it a fingerprint magnet. The battery weighs in at 17.39 ounces. The battery pack has three smart IQ output ports that output 5 VDC at variable current to meet the charging requirements of the device you have plugged into it. It is called a Smart Port or an IQ port. It uses a chip to help select the proper current to allow the maximum safe charging current for the fastest device charging. Each port can output as much as 3 amps but the battery pack is limited to a maximum output of 4 amps from all three ports combined. If three high power devices are being charged then the 4 Amp current output is split.
This battery pack has enough power to charge an iPad 3 fully and in reality it could charge it 1.5 times according to my tests. I was able to charge my electronic devices for over 10 hours on a single charge of the battery pack which is amazing. This was while charging 2 devices at a time! To start your devices charging connect them with the proper cable. (You will probably have to use your own charging cable that came with your device) and charging starts automatically. The charging will stop automatically when your device is fully charged or the battery pack is depleted.
The battery pack has 4 blue LEDs on it and when it is charging they work like this:
* One LED blinking = less than 25%
* One LED on and one blinking = 25 to 50%
* Two LEDs on and one blinking = 50 to 75%
* Three LEDs on and one blinking = 75 to 99%
* Four LEDs on and the battery pack is fully charged
The Lithium battery can be recharged over 500 times during its life cycle and if you are a power user of a tablet or any electronic device that uses USB ports to charge then this is the battery pack to own. It comes with an 18 month warranty. It is recommended to charge the battery at 2 Amps and 5 VDC. It will take 12 to 14 hours to charge the battery at that charging rate. If you use your USB 2.0 port of your computer it takes 53 to 56 hours at ½ Amp input.
The battery pack does have a power on switch on it to turn on an LED flashlight for emergency use. Press and hold in the switch for 2 or 3 seconds to turn on the LED or to turn it off.
This product is one of the best I have tested and I rate it at 5 stars. If you are a business person or a student and have to depend on your tablet or smart phone for long periods of time without the ability to get to an AC power source then get this battery.
Items in the box:
* The battery itself
* An USB to Micro USB charging cable that is 27 inches long
* A user instruction manual
* A net carrying bag with a drawstring
* The 18 month warranty card
Anker Astro E7 2nd Generation 25,600 mAh battery Pack testing:
Charging 2 devices at the same time
1. Apple iPad Air at 41%
2. Apple iPad Air 2 at 12%
Anker battery fully charged with 4 LEDS
* 30 min iPad Air at 59% - battery at 3 LEDS
* iPad Air 2 at 37% - battery at 3 LEDS
* 60 min iPad Air at 72% - battery at 3 LEDs
* iPad Air 2 at 53% - battery at 3 LEDs
* 90 min iPad Air at 84% - battery at 2 LEDs
* iPad Air 2 at 69% - battery at 2 LEDs
* 120 min iPad Air at 95% - battery 1 LED
* iPad Air 2 at 84% - battery 1 LED
* 150 min iPad Air at 100% - battery 1 LED
* iPad Air 2 at 97% - battery 1 LED
* 180 min iPad Air 2 at 100% - battery at 1 LED iPad Air - 1.43Amps / 4.99V iPad Air 2 - 1.53 Amps / 4.83V
* iPad Air - 59% x 8820 mAh = 5303.8 mAh
* iPad Air 2 - 88% x 7340 mAh = 6459.2 mAh
Samsung Tab 4 at 87%
Anker Battery at 1 LED
* 30 min Samsung Tab 4 at 96% - battery 1 LED
* 60 min Samsung Tab 4 at 100% - battery 1 LED
* Tab 4 - 13% x 4450 mAh = 578.5 mAh
Charging 2 devices at the same time
1. iPhone 5S - A at 31%
2. iPhone 5S - B at 41%
Anker Battery 1 LED remaining
* 30 min iPhone 5S - A at 61% - battery at 1 LED
* iPhone 5S - B at 72% - battery at 1 LED
* 60 min iPhone 5S - A at 90% - battery 1 LED
* iPhone 5S - B at 96% - battery 1 LED
* 90 min iPhone 5S - A at 99% - battery 1 LED
* iPhone 5S - B at 100% - battery 1 LED
* 100 min iPhone 5S - A at 100% - battery 1 LED
* iPhone A - 69% x 1560 mAh = 1076.4 mAh
* iPhone B - 59% x 1560 mAh = 929.4 mAh
iPad Air 2 at 45%
Battery at 1 LED
* 30 min iPad Air 2 at 61% - battery 1 LED Finished charging overnight iPad Air 2 at 88% - battery dead
* iPad Air 2 - 43% x 7340 mAh = 3,156.2 mAh
Summary of all items charged:
* 5,203.8 mAh + 6,459.2 mAh + 578.5 mAh + 1,076.4 mAh + 920.4 mAh + 3,156.2 mAh = 17,394.5 mAh / 25,600 mAh = 67.9 efficiency
* This is an excellent result and gives this battery a 5 star rating.
Device internal battery requirements:
* iPhone 4 battery 1,420 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 4S battery 1,432 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 5 battery 1440 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 5S battery 1560 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 2 battery 6,944 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 3 battery 11,560 mAh battery capacity
* Kindle Fire battery 4400 mAh capacity
* Kindle Keyboard battery 1750 mAh capacity
* iPad 4 battery is 11,486 mAh 3.7 VDC at 42.5 Wh
* iPad Mini battery is 4490 mAh at 3.72 VDC 16.7 Wh
* iPad Air battery is 8820 mAh capacity
* iPad Air 2 battery is 7340 mAh capacity
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 8 inch Tablet 4,450 mAh
As you can see the Anker 26500 mAh will fully charge a totally dead iPad 3 or 4 because it contains 26500 mAh of capacity.
You have to consider the losses in the charging circuits of both the battery pack and the device you are charging so this result is outstanding! When using an external battery you have to allow approximately 30 % of the battery capacity will be lost to heat, voltage conversion, powering the batteries electronics and the electronics of your electronics device's charging circuits. In addition you have to consider that your device is not truly off like a cell phone is still connected to the WIFI and phone networks and probably receiving emails, etc. This is one of the most powerful rechargeable battery packs I have tested.
Real world examples of charging capability with this battery pack:
* iPhone 4 approximately 1225% of a full charge out of a fully charged Anker 20000 mAh battery pack
* iPhone 5S approximately 1115% of a full charge
* iPad 2 approximately 250% of a full charge
* iPad 3 or 4 approximately 150% of a full charge
* iPad Mini approximately 387% of a full charge
* Kindle Fire approximately 395% of a full charge
* iPad Air approximately 197% of a full charge
* iPad Air 2 approximately 237% pf a full charge
* Samsung Tab 4 eight inch tablet approximately 391% of a full charge
* A normal estimated usable storage is 70% of capacity or .70 * 25600 mAh = 17920 mAh charging capacity available for your electronic devices.
* In my testing I was able to use approximately 17,394.5 mAh of capacity or roughly 67.9% of the 25600 mAh capacity. This is a good result for a battery of this size. This was based upon the first full charge of the battery pack and the results should get better after the battery is charged several more times.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
Upon plugging it in to USB power it immediately "woke up" with three fully charged lights. At that last point I had another USB charger with me and plugged *that* in to THIS one to charge it and it again woke up immediately.
Your mileage may vary.
I called Anker and they were very helpful, but they needed the serial number on this device in order to do much of anything. This device doesn't *have* a serial number. The serial number for this device is located on the *cable* that comes with it. I have a LOT of USB cables floating around and I couldn't find that specific one. They were supposed to refund my purchase but without that information on the cable, it didn't happen.
So again, when this works it works great.