- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 ❤Anker FM Transmitter❤ For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKERAFM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 4 for iPhone X/8/7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/mini, Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 5/4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 9.6 amps overall.(Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Incredibly Powerful: 48 watts of power lets you charge up to four tablets, smartphones or other devices at full speed simultaneously.
- Guaranteed Safety: Premium construction and circuitry with CE, FCC & RoHS certification protect you and your device. 12 / 18 volt input compatible with most vehicles.
- What You Get: Anker 48W 4-Port Car Charger, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 for iPhone X/8/7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/mini, Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 5/4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices - 9.6 Amp/48W, Black/Red
Amzer 10A/50W 4-Port USB Car Charger with Intelligent Rapid Charge Technology
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||Black / Red||4-Port USB Car Charger|
|Item Dimensions||3.35 x 1.85 x 1.02 in||2.56 x 1.1 x 1.1 in||1.89 x 1.06 x 3.13 in||5 x 3 x 1.5 in|
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
48W 4-Port Rapid Car Charger
Full throttle charging for the road.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest possible charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
48 watts of power through four ports charges all your phones, tablets and other devices simultaneously.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product is CE & FCC certified to ensure complete safety and reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook (5-hour recharge time while it's turned off or in sleep mode), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• 12 / 18V DC input voltage may not work with some 24 volt output cigarette lighter sockets.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• Harmless, discreet static noise emitted occasionally when in use.
• If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
after i switched it to Anker 36W 3-Port USB Car Charger https://www.amazon.com/Anker-3-Port-Charger-PowerDrive-iPhone/dp/B018JQ86MK/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1513798154&sr=1-8&keywords=Anker+USB+Car+Charger everything works as it should on the Note 8
Update on Dec 21, 2017:
only after few hours after i posted my comment Anker contact me and offer to send me a new Anker Quick Charge 3.0 & USB Type-C 54W 4-Port USB Car Charger
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 & USB Type-C 54W 4-Port USB Car Charger, PowerDrive+ 4 for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 5/4 and PowerIQ for iPhone 7/6s/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
Anker will be my only charger i will use from now on.
To test this for grins, I hooked up 4 dead Samsung tablets that are known to draw up to 1.8 AMP. All 4 ports were delivering 1.8A. So can they deliver the 2.4A each, I can't say, but 4x1.8 for sure no problem. That's pushing the ohmic losses on USB connectors. Voltage at 4x1.8A was 5.02V to 5.06V on my unit. Mostly my iphone draw about 700mA, 1.2A if it's really dead, and the S5 mostly peak out at 1.2A, not limited by the charger, and this charger has no problems supplying these currents with minimal voltage drop.
I have had no issues with it sliding out of the 12V outlet, no issues with USB connections getting loose over time (2 years now, moves around across a few cars).
And it's and Anker...you just can't go wrong with Anker.
Although there's nothing wrong with this charger other than the fact it won't charge my Samsung Galaxy S8, AnkerDirect was kind enough to send me another of their car chargers that does work with the S8. Thank you AnkerDirect for your great customer service.
Contacted by Anker via email, and they expressed the desire to resolve my issue - this they did by sending out replacement chargers that very day, which arrived 48 hours later. They also asked for the serial numbers of the defective items, so that QC could get involved with product resolution issues for other customers. Contrary to my initial concerns, it appears that Anker does indeed care deeply about their customer's satisfaction, and will go to great lengths to resolve any issues you might encounter. I will update this review again in 3 weeks or so, regarding the performance of the new chargers.
After using this for about two weeks in my work truck, I started noticing a high pitch whine from the device. I didn't think too much about it, besides the fact that I had to unplug it when I wasn't driving, because the noise was driving me nuts - until yesterday, when I found that 3 of the 4 ports were inop. Trying to contact the seller, I am told that the "return window on this item has expired (02JUN16)" - 29 days after purchase, and less than two months of use. It should be noted, that I originally purchased two of these - one for myself and one for my mothers vehicle. Asking her today about her charger, I understand it too has failed, and is completely inop.
I shall update this review if the situation changes.
UPDATE: I had been using this charger for my Galaxy Note 4 and it worked great. When Anker saw my review that it did not work with the Note 8 they reached out to me immediately and explained that this charger was not compatible with the Note 8 , but they would send me me the charger that is compatible with the Note 8 free of charge. This company offers Outstanding customer service and I will continue to order their products in the future. Highly recommend!