- Save 15% on 1 Anker Qi-Certified Wireless Charger For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANK258CP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get Each of Anker PowerPort 6 Wall Charger Black for $21.99 offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKER223 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code ANKER223 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 1 Anker Best Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST3105 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Roav Viva-Alexa Enabled Car Charger For every 1 Anker Product you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ALLAVIVA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 ❤Anker FM Transmitter❤ For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKERAFM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 60W 6-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 6 for iPhone X/ 8/ 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini/ iPod, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: 6 ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 6 (60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, extra hook-and-loop strip, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers. Built using only high-grade materials and advanced charging technology.
Access full-speed 60W charging for all your devices.
Connect up to 6 USB devices at once from a single outlet.
Let any power-hungry devices receive up to 2.4 amps simultaneously—all secured.
by Anker’s patented MultiProtect safety systems.
- Advanced Charging Technology
- Ultra Powerful Output
- Certified Safe
Rapid Charging Technology
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the quickest possible charge to your device—up to 2.4 amps for each port. Charges Apple, Android, tablets, and more at maximum speed.
Weighs 9.4 ounces—a little more than a can of soda. Slips easily into a bag or pocket, so you’re ready to charge no matter where you need to go.
Transform one outlet into a six-dock charging station. There’s always room for another device.
|PowerPort 2 Elite||PowerPort 4||PowerPort 5||PowerPort 6||PowerPort 10||PowerPort Speed 5|
|Colour Selection||White, Black||White, Black||White, Black||White, Black||White, Black||Black|
|Output Currency||5V / 4.8A||5V / 8A||5V / 8A||5V / 12A||5V / 12A||3.6V-6.5V / 3A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A|
|Size||2.2 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches||2.5 × 2.5 × 1.1 inches||3.5 x 2.2 x 1 inches||3.9 x 2.8 x 1 inches||3.9 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches||3.9 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches|
|Weight||4.6 oz||4.8 oz||8.3 oz||9.4 oz||10.7 oz||7.5 oz|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC, QC3|
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 6
Full speed charging for all of your devices
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Six ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 6 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
•If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Internally, they use the Genesys Logic GL888F USB Fast Charging IC on each port. This is a "smart" chip that negotiates with the peripheral for charge rate, etc. USB charging is not trivial as there are so many manufacturers each with differing charge rates, etc. (All USB charging is done at 5V DC, however). Unfortunately, this IC does not have power dissipation regulation, and if you pull too much current from a port, the tiny SOT23 package which cannot dissipate much power, will burn up and the port will no longer work. Genesys Logic is in Taiwan and their chips are not readily available through US distributors.
So really what you must do is be careful what you plug into the ports to avoid burning them out. There are some non-compliant peripherals out there that will overload and burn out the ports.
Well here is where Anker really does shine. If you even post that you have trouble with the charger, they will really take care of you. Expect them to ship you replacement unit(s) immediately. You gotta hand it to them for support. So I give them 5 stars for support but must subtract 2 stars for a design that could have had current limiting included in the design to prevent the regulator IC from overheating.
Thought it would be best to spend the money up front for a quality product, but if it doesn't last 6 months, it's not a quality product.
UPDATE: 1/29/16 - After learning that the charger just needs a power reset, the ports seem to be working fine now. Customer support was very aggressive in seeking an updated review. I hope they're as aggressive in trying to fix the problem and in working to put out an updated version.
That was then. Now, two or three of the ports don't charge anymore. The other day, the end ports were no longer charging my devices, so I tested the cables and devices by plugging them into a different outlet with their respective charging cords, and they began charging immediately. Today, however, it appears that those ports work again but others don't work.
Nowadays, I have to spend a few minutes plugging and unplugging cords to test which ones will charge a device. Frustrated, I bought a HiMobiler five port USB charger here on Amazon. It works perfectly so far. We'll see if I have the same problem three months from now.
I am sorry, but I cannot recommend this device for the long term. Five stars for how wonderfully it worked for three months, minus two stars for the problems (and because I'm being generous and don't wish to give a one or two star rating). Thank you for reading.
___________________ UPDATE TO MY ORIGINAL REVIEW __________________
Not long after I posted my review, someone from the company contacted me and asked me to provide the serial and lot numbers of my device to them in an email. They were really apologetic and courteous, demonstrating concern and dismay that it didn't live up to standards. They apologized several times for the inconvenience, educated me on "cycling" the device off and on periodically to maximize (I think) the charge that can get cycled down when several devices of different battery powers and drains were plugged into the device simultaneously. Then, they sent me a brand new device, free of charge, and wrote me two more follow up emails to make sure I wasn't having the same problem again.
The replacement device works better, but not 100% perfectly. Every now and then, I find that one of the devices did not charge in its port. When that happens, I simply switch that device and its cable to a different port. Therefore, I always keep one port empty for swapping. Despite this minor detail, the device fulfills all of my charging needs.
Regarding other reviewers indicating clutter, well, there is still clutter -- after all, you have up to six charging cords attached to six devices on a surface -- but the clutter is contained, and when I purchased six 1-foot cables here on Amazon, it was contained and reduced even further.
In summary, I think you should give the device a chance. Even if you get a defective device, the customer service is stellar, and they will solve the issue for you.