|Item model number||68UNHUB-B7U|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 2.44 x 0.87 inches|
Anker 7-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with 36W Power Adapter for Mac, PC, USB Flash Drives, and Other Devices
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. (The actual transfer rate will depend on the capability of your device). Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Solid port construction and industrial-grade material endure years of use. 7 blue LED indicators indicate the power and USB connection status.
- Built-in surge protection, a high-grade chipset and a 36W adapter guarantee stable operation.
- Plug-and-play. Supports hot swapping. No install driver needed.
- Package includes: Anker USB 3.0 7-port Hub, 4 ft 12V 3A power adapter, 3.3 ft USB 3.0 cable, user manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Plugable Technologies|
|Item Dimensions||2.44 x 6.5 x 0.87 in||1.73 x 4.29 x 0.91 in||1.18 x 4.96 x 0.83 in||1.18 x 4.21 x 0.39 in||1.22 x 4.21 x 0.39 in||2.75 x 7 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 lb||0.71 lb||2.56 ounces||1.28 ounces||3.36 ounces||5 ounces|
|Number of Ports||7||7||7||4||4||7|
Enough ports for your fleet of devices – all at superfast speeds. A hub that does its job well, and does more too.
SuperSpeed for 7.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 7 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Smart made easier.
7 separate LED indicators reveal each port's power and transfer status, keeping things visually under your control. And, with its no-brainer driver-free installation, plug-and-play and hot-swapping, actually using it really couldn't be easier.
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports.(eg: Superdrive and some WD hard drives)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***After posting a negative review I was contacted by Anker who makes this hub. I discovered that a WesternDigital hard drive and this hub do not play well together. Anker issued me a refund. Its rare to find a company that stands behind their products like this. Most of the time they take the money and run. Anker scored some brownie points with me from this.***
- excellent proactive customer service
- high speed data transfer works well
- 8 ports of USBv3
- is not designed to be a standalone USB charge station. This device is a multi-port USB hub for data transfer device first, and the charge station functionality is secondary. This device requires an upstream USB connection in order to work properly.
From the beginning, I would experience random disconnects from my external powered hard drives when they were attached to this hub causing Windows to lose data and lockup. At first I blamed it on the power settings of the computer, I figured the computer probably put these external hard drives to sleep so I made sure power savings settings for hard drives were turned off; Still the disconnects continued. A third monitor I have connected to this new PC using a Targas displayLink laptop dock would also lose connection until I connected it directly to the usb hubs of the PC directly. Then I noticed my Apple iTouch or iPhone did not charge-up the next morning, I often used my old Belkin hub to conveniently charge my phone and itouch when the PC wasn't on.
I began to take a closer look at the problem and noticed the power adapter would stop supplying power to the hub, the small LED light on the power brick would go off and so would the LED lights on the hub as well. Well today, it finally stopped powering up all together. It seems like the root of the problem with this hub seems to be with the power adapter, but perhaps I am just scratching the surface. I really wanted to like this hub because the price was fair, and it expanded my available USB 3.0 hubs which has become more important with an AIO PC. I am returning it to Amazon and I might give this adapter another try. I'll update this review if I do. I gave it one star because, without any power flowing into the hub to make it work, its completely useless.
I have found that I have to have the hub plugged into the FIRST USB 3.0 port on the back of my computer for the HD My Passports to work. When I had the hub plugged into the third port the My Passports did not work but then I replugged the hub into the first port and they worked. Don't know why but wanted to make readers aware of that.