- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KUHYXFAE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 9JO7JPN5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker AK-A1206012 10000mAh External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology (2nd Generation)- Black
|Sale:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (35%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Charges the iPad Air almost once, the Galaxy S5 two and a half times, the iPhone 5s four and a half times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Incredibly Compact: Slim, sleek, smartphone-like design featuring a 4-LED power meter. Recharges in 6 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Astro E1 Portable Charger||Astro E3 Portable Charger||2nd Gen Astro3 Portable Charger||Astro E4 Portable Charger||Astro E5 Portable Charger||Astro E7 Portable Charger|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||10000 mAh||12800 mAh||13000 mAh||16000 mAh||26800 mAh|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||2.0||3.9||5.0||5.0||6.2||10.0|
|No. of iPad Air charges||0.4||0.8||1.0||1.0||1.3||2.0|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||1||2||3||2||2||3|
|Max Charging Speed||2 A||3 A||4.5 A||3 A||3 A||4 A|
|Size||3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches (candybar)||5.4 × 2.6 × 0.6 in (two decks of cards)||4.4 × 3.3 × 1.0 in (hipflask)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9 inches (Galaxy Note 4)|
|Weight||4.2oz (baseball)||8.2 ounces||10.6 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||10.4 oz (iPad mini)||15.8 oz (football)|
Compare to similar items
2nd Generation Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Portable powerpack perfection.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 two and a half times or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and one of the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a battery 10% more efficient than the industry average ensure complete reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Do not try to recharge the Astro E3 while it's charging a device, as this may reduce the battery's lifespan.
Top customer reviews
why is this thing the s***? with my s5 in pocket, short usb cord, and galaxy s5 im right around an inch of pocket bulk yet it charges my device quickly. should i need to charge 2 devices at once it could do that.
i have an olight s10r which came with battery, charging base, and the light. i can plug this into the charging base to charge my light on the go, throw another usb cord in that charging base to charge another device, and throw another usb cord in the OTHER smart port to charge ANOTHER device like my tablet or somebody elses phone or light alllll at the same time. might not be the fastest with all that s*** hooked up but you could do it. its also one of the slimmest and very light. possibly best bang for the buck portable charger out there.
anker also has quick chargers right now so im going to find out if the e3 can take advantage of that
Anker contacted me both here and via email, and replaced the battery with a similar version. It seems to be working so far. If nothing else, Anker seems to value its customers, and stands behind their products. This is the second replacement for this battery, and they've been very easy to work with both times — not a lot of hoops to jump through to get a replacement. Hoping for better luck with this newer version.
I've found this battery to be unreliable in terms of holding a charge. For an emergency recharge, being unable to rely on it makes it kinda worthless.
I keep mine in my bookbag, which is always in a climate-controlled area because I also keep a laptop in it. I keep it in its padded bag. It doesn't get jostled or crushed because of the nature of the pocket where I keep it. Yet after a month of non-use, it's utterly dead. Anker replaced the first one I had, but the second one seems just as bad. I have more luck with cheap tradeshow tchotchke batteries than with this thing.
I revised this rating because, Anker was very proactive in the customer service area.Your customer service support team is AWESOME!
As an avid backpacker and thru hiker, having functional ultra light weight gear is very important to me. Knowing that a company has great customer service in the event of equipment failure is vital and just as important. I comment Anker for it's proactive practices in its effort to satisfy customers. Doing things right and doing the right thing is what makes a brand that consumers can trust. I'm not only happy with but amazed by your customer service best practices.
As a consumer a lot of the gear I buy is purchased online because someone told me it was a good product or I read reviews. Generally if I read reviews, I read the 1 star reviews first. Knowing the bad as well as the good about a product helps me to make an informed decision. Receiving a bad review is not all bad because it creates opportunity to improve the product or customer service. I think you do a fantastic job doing what's right and the right things. You have made me surprisingly happy, Thank you
Once we arrived, we fully charged the battery and carried it around to keep our phones and camera charged through long days of touring.
Using the same Micro USB used to charge our Kindles, we plugged the battery into our Anker 60W charger overnight.
Very easy to use and the form factor is similar to a smart phone, so fits easily into a funny pack, backpack or purse.