Anker USB-C to HDMI Adapter, Supports 4K/60Hz, for The New Macbook/Chromebook Pixel and More
|Sale:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- USB-C Input: Enables reversible plugging and provides total compatibility with the newest computers and devices.
- High Definition: HDMI output supports resolutions up to 4K and makes multi-monitor displays a breeze.
- Slim and Sleek: Compact design and lightweight aluminum casing for superior portability.
- What You Get: Anker USB-C HDMI Adapter, welcome guide, worry-free warranty, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Anker USB-C to HDMI Adapter, Supports 4K/60Hz, for The New Macbook/Chromebook Pixel and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.09 x 1.97 x 0.59 in||1.18 x 3.78 x 0.83 in||1.57 x 4.84 x 0.39 in||1.57 x 4.84 x 0.59 in|
|Item Weight||1.28 ounces||2.24 ounces||2.56 ounces||3.2 ounces|
|Number of Ports||—||3||4||4|
USB-C to HDMI Adapter
The HDMI Adapter For Next-Gen Devices
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Lifetime Warranty
• 99% Positive Feedback
Allows reversible plugging and provides universal compatibility with next-generation computers and devices.
Slimline design and lightweight aluminum casing provide greater portability and convenience. Take your adapter anywhere, hassle-free.
HDMI output supports resolutions up to 4K and provides a simple plug-and-play connection to high-definition displays or monitors.
Matches Your MacBook
Sleek aluminum-alloy finish perfectly complements the new MacBook and other premium laptops.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top Customer Reviews
The original unit I had received had failed in under 60 days of use, but Anker Customer Service reached out to me within 24 hours and offered a replacement unit free of charge. The replacement arrived within 48 hours and works very well. I am no longer experiencing any issues, such as the occasional screen blackouts I had initially experienced. Anker Customer Service was quick and very helpful. For the record, the adapter is the epitome of "Plug & Play." I use the adapter on my 2016 MacBook Pro w/ Touchbar 15 inch paired with a 4K Samsung 6300 display. Just plug the adapter into the Mac, plug the HDMI 2.0 cable into the adapter and voila, 4K@60hz within seconds! Very pleased with the replacement unit I have received, initially I had given the adapter 4 out of 5 stars, but this new adapter is worthy of the full 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you to Anker Customer Service for promptly replacing the defective unit!
The adapter gets hot to the touch after moderate/extended use @ 4k/60hz and becomes non-recognizable to my MacBook Pro as well as my Samsung 6300 display. The picture goes black and does not return. Adapter had quirks from day one and now is unusable in less than 60 days of use. CANNOT recommend this product, best to steer clear. Original rating was 4 stars, changed to 1 star.
Solid product, but setup for 4k@60hz can be a pain depending on your device and TV/monitor. If you're using a compatible Mac, setup is fairly straightforward. I was unable to get 4k@60hz at first, but that was not the adapter's fault. After troubleshooting, I had learned that only HDMI Port 1 on my Samsung 6300 is capable of 4k@60hz. Would have been 5 stars, but experienced occasional screen blackouts that lasted for approximately 1 or 2 seconds and then image would return. Overall, solid 4 out of 5. Definitely better than the Apple Multi DV Port Adapter which is only capable of 4k@30hz.
1. Most don't work. This isn't because of the adapter itself though it can be depending on its firmware and compatibility with the way Mac OS specifically detects displays and sends signals.
2. Mac OS Sierra has a flaky software management when it comes to HDMI 2.0 and later. I've proven this with a Windows 10 bootcamp partition. Windows 10 works flawlessly with any USB-C to HDMI 2.0 (and later) adapter. You can unplug it, plug it back in and it will instantaneously send a 4k signal to any compatible TV or display.
3. On the other hand, when booted into Mac OS Sierra there is a problem where if the adapter is unplugged at any time while the OS is running, it will not send the signal to the display, regardless of whether it is detected. Often times a reboot is required or worse yet, you must boot into Windows 10 and boot back into Mac OS for it to finally work again. Sometimes it will even crash the OS completely if you disconnect the cable. Engineers are aware of this issue at Apple and made an attempt to fix the problem in 10.12.3 but failed.
This adapter seems to be at least somewhat compatible with Apple's "unique" way of handling external displays. I'm not sure why this works better for me over other brands. It's not perfect but I don't blame the adapter, I blame Mac OS.
Be sure you are on 10.12.4 before using this. There may have been other graphics patches in that update. There is a ticket with Apple engineers on the issues and hopefully they will soon be resolved.
Definitely returning this one.
lastly, i also compared this in usage to the usb-c actual hdmi male plug. and i like being able to take this with me. in other words, i think this format usbc male to hdmi female is just what i like. mostly because sometimes the monitor plug is about 4 ft away or even 10 ft away. with the male-to-male, you better hope that hdmi port is not too far away. but this embodiment allows me to pick how far away the tv/monitor is by using my own hdmi cable. and i have tons of them of various lengths at home.
update: i had a fear that the cable stopped working. i had a messed up screen on the 4k tv. turns out all my computers were having trouble transmitting a clear pic to the tv. so i reset the tv--voila, all is good again. it wasn't the cable--but the tv that one time. so five star rating retained!