4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Anker USB-C Unibody Aluminum Portable 1-Gigabit Ethernet Port Network Adapter, 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Compatible, for MacBook Pro 2016, XPS, ChromeBook Pixel and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Instant Internet: A quick and simple Ethernet connection gives you access to speeds up to 1 Gbps. Why wait for loading or buffering?
- Seriously Compact: Smaller than your finger (2.3 x 1 x 0.7 inches) and weighs almost nothing (1.1oz). Saves space and is instantly portable.
- USB-C Innovation: Works with emerging USB-C technology. You'll be ahead of the curve, ready to connect your USB-C-powered devices.
- What You Get: Anker USB-C to Ethernet Adapter, welcome guide, our worry-free18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 18-Month Warranty
• 99% Positive Feedback
Unibody USB-C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Instant Gigabit-Speed Ethernet Connectivity
Obtain stable connection speeds up to 1 Gbps. Don't waste time waiting for pictures to load, Flash websites to come up, or videos to buffer. Get directly into the action.
Stable Ethernet connectivity in a casing about the size of a small candy bar. Be ready to connect anywhere you go.
Supply any USB-C compatible computer with a strong, stable Ethernet cable connection.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Max OSx 10.6-10.12 or later
Linux 2.6.14 or Later
For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, there are three lights on the unit once plugged in that are not explained in the manual, and the tech wasn't very helpful about them either. He basically said, if they're on, it's functioning. And they remain the same whether or not the driver is installed so don't rely on the red and blue turning green.
Other than that, it seems to work well, though the unit runs warm enough to feel hot, but not so hot I can't touch it. This, according to tech support, is normal. We have Comcast Blast 200 and clocked up to 230 mbps download and and 18 upload on the new XB6 modem, so I'd say it functions well at startup. I knocked off a star for the lack of and wrong information in the manual and for Anker failing to host the updated driver directly on their site's adapter page along with all the other drivers.
I love that it lights up when it is plugged into the router. It is a nice indication of whether or not it is working as sometimes computer OSs can be difficult about telling you the status of an ethernet connection.
I have not yet been bottlenecked by the adapters speeds.
I bought this adapter before knowing that it had lights so it was a pleasant surprise when it arrived.
Chromebook Pixel 2015
I would avoid this device if using windows 10.
If I unplug the Anker USB-C device or the Ethernet cable from the device and plug either one back in while the computer is powered on nothing will work. It is extremely annoying when moving from conference room to conference room where you need a direct internet connection.
I have a MacBook Pro 2017, and in order for this device to work I must do the following in the exact order, then it works every time.
1. Shut down the computer (a restart or reboot will not work).
2. Unplug the Anker USB-C device.
3. Unplug the RJ45 Ethernet cable from the Anker USB-C device.
4. Start the computer.
5. After boot up is complete, wait 10 seconds.
6. Plug in the Anker USB-C device, do not plug in the Ethernet cable yet.
7. Wait 5 seconds.
8. Plug in the Ethernet cable into the Anker USB-C device.
Now it works.
Yes, I have the latest RT device drivers, this thing just doesn't work all the time.
Buy something else.
$23 price is not exorbitant.
True 'Plug & Play' (no driver download nonsense).
Seems to work quite well on our office's 13" MacBook Pro.
One might go so far as to say this is a 'must-have item' for security-conscious MacBook users who have no built-in Ethernet port.
We have no downsides to report at all. We will be ordering more as needed.