Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 18,018 reviews(5 star). See all 25,317 reviews
on January 6, 2017
Only charges 1 fulll charge and maybe an extra 30% for my iPhone 6.
Its small size is great for small handbags, but I really wouldn't recommend this at all. You spend more time recharging it (since you'll have to after every charge) than the charge it offers for your phone.

Just get a larger one.

UPDATE:
The Anker Team very kindly reached out to me and asked how they could make things better. They also asked if I would like to receive a higher voltage Anker portable charger (the 3500 one I think). Since I already purchased the Anker 10000mAh on my own, I declined to receive the complimentary one but did request if I could get a Lightning USB cable instead. They sent it within two days, and it's been working great.

I still stand by my review that while this Anker PowerCore+ Mini works great, it just doesn't offer enough 'juice' for my personal preference.
If you're like me and constantly needs a backup charger that'll offer more than one full charge, I highly suggest Anker's 10000mAh portable battery. I did change however change my rating from 3 stars to 5 stars to reflect on the wonderful experience I received from Anker's support team. I will continue to purchase from their company because they're reliable and they stand by their products. Thanks Anker!
on June 17, 2016
This thing is fabulous! I got it in the mail, charged it on my computer overnight and then connected my Galaxy Note 4 to it and within 20 minutes, my phone went from 75% charge to 92% charge and the Core is still lit green! What a handy little device. I really like that you use your USB cord to connect it to your phone---so it will fit any phone you have and when you charge it to your computer---you take the USB port and plug it into your computer and then plug the phone charger side into the Core--fabulous idea. The packaging was very good quality and the company seems highly vested in the customer experience as it has a "happy" and "not happy" card that you can complete and return to them. Nice touch. Very satisfied with purchase thus far. Great Christmas gift (note to self).
on April 22, 2016
We bought these to take with us on a trip to Disney World. I was paranoid about having enough phone battery to last through a long day. I'm so glad we did take them, as we needed about 50% more to finish the whole day. My iPhone 6S charged very quickly, as did our 5S, leaving plenty of extra juice left to share with our other family members. I wore a pair of cargo shorts and brought a lightning cable (not included) as well. It all fit within the included Anker carrying bag. It weighs about as much as an egg, so it was barely noticeable in my pocket. (I also bought an Anker dual USB charger to plug them into each night, which I left in the hotel.) Total cost for the battery and lightning cable was $20. I can't recommend this enough!
on October 16, 2015
Great lightweight portable storage! I use this in combination with a small USB LED and a modified milk jug as a diffuser for a camping light. (think glowstick-see attached photo) It's lightweight, will recharge my USB gadgets, and supply power to a tiny LED for HOURS! If you go camping/hiking and don't put anything in your pack unless it is- lightweight, and serves multiple purposes - this does just that. And the price is right!
I also use this to power a GoPro when doing time-lapse photos and it lasts the majority of a day.
review image
on May 31, 2014
I have several back-up battery chargers for my devices, but this is the one I go to again and again. The main reason is the size--this fits anywhere. It's like the size of a very small flashlight or, for ladies, probably a large lipstick. My other chargers tend to be bulky and rectangular, whereas this easily fits in my pocket. It will readily charge up my iPhone, and while it won't fully charge my tablet, it will extend the battery life. For the most part, these are to have on hand just in case. I'm one of those paranoid folks that doesn't like my battery to get too low, just in case (I'd like to say just in case of emergency, but more frequently it's in case of boredom from lack of words-with-friends, iTunes or internet). I use these a lot when traveling or camping, but the reason I use this one particularly is because IT FITS IN YOUR POCKET! Going to an all-day event? This fits in your pocket. Going to the stadium for a tailgate and game? This fits in your pocket. Going to your nephew's 3-hour long graduation ceremony? This fits in your pocket. Going on a really long car, plane or bus ride? This fits in your pocket! I'm also getting these as little token gifts for other people. Don't know what to buy someone? Who can't use a quick one-off charge that fits in your pocket?
on March 8, 2017
This battery came in a sturdy box with USB cable and nice carry pouch. I have another Anker battery (15000) so stayed with the brand. The big boy charges everything multiple times but is heavy and big and I wanted a pocket sized unit to refresh my cell phone at least once while traveling on airplanes, etc. as my phone seems to eat up battery life quickly when moving around. I charged it last night and indicator light is amber when charging and green when charged. The "on" button is very small but accessible and also on the end to prevent unwanted discharge. Its small like an oversize lipstick container and the USB charge cable is just under 24 inches. Recharge is by USB port from another charger or USB outlet.
on December 21, 2016
I bought this product to have a compact battery charger available to always keep in my bag. This does the trick well. It is very small and compact. I love the design and feel. It has a matte feel to it. There is a small button you can click which shows you one of three colors: green, yellow or red. Green means the product is ready for use. Yellow I understand to mean the product should be charged soon, but still has some juice left. Red means you need to charge the product before using. From what I can tell, it doesn't take too long to charge up the Powercore mini. I usually plug it in when I notice it is yellow or red and just come back later and it's charged.

I would say you can get maybe 1.5 charges out of this (dependent on phone). This is a nice backup charger if you tend to run your phone down during the day and will need to recharge it only once. If you are needing to power a lot of different products, or your phone more than once or twice you probably should choose a larger portable battery. This product comes with a small mesh bag for the product and an Anker cable. Personally I have had great success with Anker's products and would definitely recommend them to other purchasers. From what I have read, Anker offers great products with nice safety features and some of the best charging outputs.
on December 25, 2015
Great product from Anker as always

Update 3.14.2016: My Anker battery with usb cable were in the carry pouch and in a cargo pocket of a pair of pants. When I did my laundry all 3 pieces were washed. After pulling out all the wet laundry and moving it to the dryer I was surprised to find my Anker laying in the bottom of the wash tub. The pouch and usb cable were still in the cargo pocket and I removed them before starting the dryer.

Update 3.29.2016: Tried using the charger again to charge my phone. But there seem to be connectivity problems with the Anker micro usb plug when I plug into my phone. I tried another usb cord and that to seemed to have connectivity problems with the Anker usb connection. I kept adjusting the cord, and moving the phone and charger and evetually the charge would start again. Shortly after that the charge would stop. I eventually gave up. Not worth the risk of damaging my phone when these are so cheap. So I just placed an order for another.
on August 7, 2016
After writing my first review I was contacted IMMEDIATELY by customer support who showed GREAT concern about my dissatisfaction with this product. The representative spent time making sure that I was charging the unit properly and assured me that customer satisfaction is valued even more than the products they market. The representative suggested sending me another unit scheduled to arrive in two days. Much to my surprise, the device arrived early the next day!!!! Its a slightly different model, but I charged it and put it through a few usage tests and discovered that it works extremely well and holds a charge for a very long time. I last charged it this past Friday and still have two out of four bar strength on today, which is Monday night!!!! I will DEFINITELY order from this company again in the very near future, not only because of their great products, but for their excellent and caring customer support reps!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon March 24, 2016
There are only a handful of items that go with me everywhere I go and this is one of them. I have one in my purse and one in my backpack ALWAYS. These little chargers are a life saver, especially while traveling! They take up the same amount of space in my bag as a tube of lip gloss and don't weigh much more! They can charge my iPhone 6 almost 2 full times on one charge and they charge devices REALLY fast! It couldn't be easier to use. If you're going to buy one of these, do yourself a favor and buy one of the Amazon Basics lightning cables in the 4" length (see in the picture). The charger comes with everything you see pictured EXCEPT a lighting cable to actually charge your phone. This little one fits perfectly in the pouch that comes with this power bank and I never have to worry about having a cable on me. This thing really saved my butt while I was visiting Belgium on a day trip from Germany and I got lost and my phone died. I was able to plug this in and find a bus schedule on Google. Ever since then I always have one with me. This would make a great gift for anyone who uses a device that charges by USB! Great price, great device, I couldn't be happier with Anker products!

And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
review image