- Save 20% on 1 Anker KARAPAX iPhone 8 Plus Slim 3D Texture Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KRPX9015 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker LC90 Tactical Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 5XJBMZE8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker Universal Car Mount For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code DEAL7149 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse For every 1 Anker Bluetooth Keyboard you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ASK4OQAJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Wired Vertical Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Anker Bluetooth Keyboard offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ZA25F2IJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, iPad 4 / 3 / 2 , New iPad 9.7"(2017), Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cross-Compatible: Works with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows, with shortcut keys for all four systems.
- Lightweight & Compact: 30% smaller than traditional clunky keyboards and as light as a billiard ball (6.7oz).
- Comfortable Keys: Type quietly and effortlessly on comfortable, low-profile keys.
- Low Power Consumption: Lasts over three months (based on two hours use per day) with power-saving mode and space for two AAA batteries (not included).
- What You Get: Anker Bluetooth Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard, welcome guide, our our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, iPad 4 / 3 / 2 , New iPad 9.7"(2017), Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (White)
Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||OMOTON Mall||Arteck||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||0.24 x 11.22 x 4.72 in||4.72 x 11.22 x 0.24 in||0.24 x 9.72 x 5.91 in||4.8 x 11.18 x 0.73 in||5.01 x 11.28 x 0.51 in|
|Item Weight||0.7 lb||5.64 ounces||7.6 ounces||6.72 ounces||0.71 lb|
Anker Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Comfortable typing for your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Works equally well with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows, with shortcut keys optimized for all four systems.
Compact & Light
30% smaller than traditional clunky keyboards and as light as a billiard ball (6.7oz). Save more space on your desk or in your bag!
Comfort is Key
Enjoy quick, quiet typing on this comfortable keyboard. Shortcut keys save you time launching tasks or controlling media.
Long Battery Life
With replaceable AAA batteries and power-saving mode, this keyboard lasts for more than 3 months at a time.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
iOS, Android 3.0 or above, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above, Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
• After 30 minutes of inactivity the keyboard will automatically go into power savings mode. Simply press any key and wait 2-3 seconds to wake it up.
• For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
• This keyboard is not compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan.
Top customer reviews
I found this keyboard and have been using it for a couple of months now. It works fantastically! I cannot believe it was so reasonably priced for how well it works.
* Syncs seamlessly with my iPad - the Bluetooth connection worked immediately.
* Keyboard is small and lightweight - fits perfectly in my backpack.
* Great key action - it's easy to type. The keys don't feel weird or rubbery. Using this keyboard is very similar to using a regular computer keyboard.
* I wish it had a case, but that would not prevent me from buying it again or recommending it.
Overall, this is a slick little keyboard. I'm very happy with how it performs, and I'd much rather haul it around than my laptop!
This wireless, keyboard "K1280" is a good quality wireless (Bluetooth) keyboard that works well with Windows and The Mac and with the Android OS, but you'll have to make some adjustments.
*** Inspection ***
The K1280 looks identical to the Apple wireless keyboard. In fact, from a design standpoint, it is an exact clone, right down to the spacing of the keys. And, when I say identical, I mean walking around my work area for a couple of weeks and thinking that I'm picking up my Apple keyboard only to discover that I'm picking up this device. (see video) The device, however, is different in a few cosmetic ways.
First, the device is almost entirely plastic but beautifully painted in an aluminum-silver color, where as the Apple is made from a brushed aluminum.
The K1280 runs on 2 AAA batteries and the backside has about a 1.5" incline. This is actually more comfortable for me to type on for longer periods than the Apple, which has a slightly lower incline.
The keys are responsive, albeit a slight bit jiggly but nothing near feeling cheap.
*** Function ***
After a couple of minutes to setting up and syncing to the computer, all of the functions of the keys work precisely as it should.
And, you do notice that the keyboard is very lightweight. I find this idea for packing and using it with my laptop, tablet and smartphone.
I have a Sprint Evo 3D running Android 2.3/ Bluetooth 3.0.
I was particularly interested in how it work with Android because there are times when the touch feature on the smartphone or tablet just isn't practical when there's an alternative. And, I'm specifically referring to using an office suite.
The 1st keyboard I ordered, I thought may have been defective because although most of the keyboard features worked, the "Cap lock" and the "Direction Keys" didn't. A replacement came a few days later and the issues were identical.
After some investigations, I discovered an issue NOT with the keyboard itself but with The Android OS.
The features DO work but because Google has Android as an open-source OS, there isn't a universal (i.e. "standard") coding that is given to all hardware and 3rd party developers. So, some products will work well with "this" device or "that" program and not others.
This seems to be where the issue is resolved with the Cap Lock and Direction Keys issue.
To get around this, if you have a similar device or issue-- The Cap lock function is found by toggling the SHIFT key and the Direction Keys are essentially the opposite given so the left/right are the up/down and vice-versa.
*** Conclusion ***
Considering the cost versus value and throw in versatility and convenience, this is really a spectacular buy. I have two (2) wireless Apple remotes and a Verbatim wireless keyboard and mouse and this keyboard has almost the best of both.
So, wireless Bluetooth keyboard "K1280" 4.5 stars.
FUNCTION KEYS, ETC...
I rely on keyboard shortcut keys and combinations and try to use the mouse/touch as little as possible (especially for selecting large amounts of text or jumping to different parts of a document), so these are important to me:
-The arrow keys all work as they should. I did not have any issues with them being "backwards" as some other reviewers experienced. The "caps lock" key works properly as well.
-Control + left/right arrow keys work as they do on regular keyboards. You can also hold down shift plus those keys to select entire words at a time.
-"control" + up/down arrow keys goes up/down to the next paragraph. "alt/option" + up/down arrow keys goes to the top of the page or the next page.
-alt/option + arrow keys go to the beginning or end of the line/page (like the "home" and "end" buttons on a keyboard).
-The previous 3 points work on Evernote, S-Note and Polaris Office, but unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work in Kingsoft Office, which is my main office program - it's probably a software thing, not a problem with the keyboard.
-Function (fn) key plus the top left key (square) is like pushing the "back" hardware button. The top left key alone doesn't seem to do anything and I haven't found a use for the "command" button either.-"delete" is like backspace. The "Del" button doesn't seem to do anything.
-The mute/volume up/down (F10, F11, F12) work without having to push the function key.
-the music buttons (F7, F8, F9) work once the media player is started.
-Typing letters on the home page goes directly to google search.
The device paired easily with my tablet. I entered the 4 digit number and it was up and running in a few seconds without any issues.
I keep bluetooth turned off on both the tablet and the keyboard since I only use the keyboard occasionally through out the week. The bluetooth dialogue menu pops up when I turn bluetooth on the tablet and the power switch on the keyboard. It takes abut 2-3 seconds and they connect automatically. If I keep the bluetooth setting on for keyboard, the pop-up dialogue does not come up and when I switch on the keyboard and it works after a couple of seconds.
-The keyboard feels decent to the touch. There are raised markings on the letter "f" and "j" so you can feel where you are. I can type fairly close to my usual rate that I would if I had my usual laptop. The layout is decent and agreeable and it didn't take long to get used to it.
-The construction seems good, especially for the price. I don't put it in a case (it didn't come with one) and just throw it into one of the inside pockets of my bag and I don't feel there will be any issues.
The battery seems to last well on the keyboard. I turn the bluetooth off on the tablet when I'm not using the keyboard, but when I do have it enabled, it doesn't seem to drain the battery particularly bad. I like the fact that it's AAA batteries, that way, I can pick-up a pair anywhere if I'm out and it runs out. I've had the keyboard for a few weeks now, and use it a few times a week, and I haven't had to replace the batteries yet.
This is my first Bluetooth keyboard, so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but it does everything that I'm looking for. Especially considering the price, I won't be looking elsewhere.
Most recent customer reviews
-As others...Read more
Sometimes it’ll take a few seconds for it to reconnect to the computer.Read more