- Save 10% on 1 Anker Rechargeable Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 8HP93H8E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore For every 1 Qualifying item you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKFEB555 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code AABB2523 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 60W 6-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort+ 6 for Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4 and PowerIQ for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Possibly the latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.Anker's Advanced-Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine in 5 ports to provide the fastest possible charge for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 2.4 amps per port.
- Family-Sized Yet Compact: With six ports, the Anker PowerPort+ 6 pumps out enough power for the whole family to simultaneously charge multiple devices at high speed. All this is packed into a compact, portable build.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort+ 6 (Premium 60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, hook-and-loop cable tie, adhesive pad, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PowerPort Speed 5
|Charging Technology||Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerIQ|
|Colour Selection||White, Black||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Output Currency||3.6V-6.5V / 3A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A||3.6V-6.5V / 3A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A||3.6V-6.5V / 3A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A||3.6V-6.5V / 3A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A||3.6V-6.5V / 2.4A, 6.5V-9V / 2A, 9V-12V / 1.5A|
|Size||2.2 × 2.1 × 1.1 inches||2.6 × 2.6 × 1.1 inches||2.9 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches||3.9 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches||4.1 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Weight||2.4 oz||5.1 oz||5.8 oz||7.5 oz||10.4 oz|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC, QC3||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CCC, QC3||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CCC, QC3||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC, QC3||FCC, RoHS, PSE, DOE6, CE, CCC, QC3|
The Premium 6-Port USB Charging Hub
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 might be the most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
Anker's Fast-Charging Technology
Five ports equipped with Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies provide the fastest possible charge for non-Quick Charge devices, delivering up to 2.4 amps per port.
PowerPort+ 6 showcases a sleek and robust aluminum-alloy faceplate. The brushed metal provides high-level protection with a premium look and feel.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
LG G5 / G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One A9 / M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
ZTE Axon Pro
Yota Phone 2
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
• To ensure better performance, we strongly recommend charging your iPad pro via the PowerIQ ports (5V/2.4A max).
• For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Prior to this purchase, I tried a similar product (AmazonBasics 60W 6-Port USB Charger) but was disappointed by it. See my review on it for details:
See my uploaded picture for size comparison between Photive, AmazonBasics and Anker chargers. Basically they all have the same design, just with progressively larger cases. Note that AmazonBasics is the only unit with an LED indicator for AC power.
The Anker unit has 5 “PowerIQ” ports, each rated up to 2.4A, plus one “Quick Charge 2.0” port. When charging my B&N NOOK HD+ Tablet from any port, the Anker unit supplies 5.09V 1.94A, which is the same level as with the original Nook AC charger. In contrast, the AmazonBasics unit charges at lower voltage of 4.78V and current of 1.80A
When charging my Lenovo IdeaTab A8-50 Tablet, the Anker unit provides 5.15V 1.14A, while the AmazonBasics unit provides 4.88V 1.10A
The above results show that the Anker unit has a well designed power regulator inside. A good USB regulator should hold the output voltage slightly above 5V, to counter the i*R voltage drop caused by USB cable. The AmazonBasic unit, on the other hand, is barely able to stay in the 5V +/-5% range when delivering just 1.8A
I connected six of my heaviest drain USB devices: tablets, cell phones, power banks, etc. All devices were intentionally drained to below 50%. The input power (as measured by my EUM-A1 Power Usage Meter) jumped up to 60W, which implies the total output current is close to 12A. After 30 minutes at this maximum power level, the unit became just slightly warm to the touch. That implies the efficiency of the convert must be very high, probably over 90%
Unlike the AmazonBasics charger, this Anker unit is nearly silent except for a slight humming sound, audible only when I put my ear right on the case.
The Anker unit consumes just 0.3W of power when no USB devices are connected. This is the same power consumption as Photive and AmazonBasics units. That means all three units are Energy Star compliant.
[Room for Improvement]
The only feature I miss is an AC power indicator for the Anker unit. I like to see a tiny LED indicator added just like that on the AmazonBasic unit.
The Anker PowerPort+ 6 is able to deliver up to 60W total power as advertised. Currently it is priced about 25% higher than the AmazonBasics unit, but I definitely recommend getting the Anker unit since is a much better product.
Edit on 3/20/17
This charger is still working great! My phone was at -0- power and shutdown. I plugged my Samsung Galaxy Edge 6+ in and within 5 minutes the phone was at 9%. This charger is the fastest charger I've ever owned or seen. I brought one to work and while no one says anything my boss is always using it. He has a Note 5 that has fast charge capabilities. While he has never said a word about it, he certainly uses it at every opportunity. How could anyone not be happy with a fully charged phone that charges that quick? Moral: Always be nice to the man that writes your schedule.
Highly recommend this especially if you have a tablet / laptop / camera / high drain item you want to charge fast and reliably.
The extension cord is the perfect length and really makes far away outlets a thing of the past. People love being able to "share" and plug into one of the ports at the airport or wherever.
Solid very nicely built unit. Just wish it had a light to indicate if it was being powered. No worries as you can tell by plugging a device in though.
Seriously no other charger will give you this many ports, at this speed reliably. This is a serious piece of electrical hardware. Buying a 2nd for the home as well.