Anker 24W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2 (with Foldable Plug) for iPhone SE / 6s / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / Pro / mini 3, Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge+, Note 5, LG G5 and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost maximize charging speed up to 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Travel Ready: Compact design, foldable plug and 100-240 volt input ideal for worldwide travel.
- What You Get: PowerPort 2 (24W 2-Port USB Charger), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Note: PowerPort 2 may occasionally spark when inserted. This is safe and is not a sign of defectiveness.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PowerPort by Anker:
- PowerPort is our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers, built using only premium materials and the most advanced charging technology.
Anker 24W PowerPort 2
The High-Speed 2-Port USB Wall Charger
PowerPort 2 provides travel-sized charging for two. The twin ports fast-charge any phones or tablets, with 24 watts of power, intelligently managed by Anker’s adaptive charging technology.
- Remarkably compact form and foldable plug, with twin charging ports.
- Two ports with the power to charge two iPads at full speed.
- PowerIQ for customized, high-speed charging.
Two ports in one exceptionally sleek and slim unit.
Our PowerIQ and other advanced technologies charge two iPads together at full-speed.
Intelligent high-speed USB charging for just about any phone, tablet, or other USB device.
Convenient and Portable
Compact design with foldable plug makes it ideal for travel and daily use. A coloured LED indicates charging status.
A redesigned and completely updated model with further-optimized form and function.
Only Premium Components
PowerPort 2 is made using high-grade components and materials, with world-class chips and circuitry. It’s CE and FCC-certified for complete safety and reliability.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano / Classic / Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
|PowerPort+ 1||PowerPort 2||PowerPort 4||Powerport 5||Powerport 6||PowerPort 10|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|# USB Charging Ports||1||2||4||5||6||10|
|Quick Charge 2.0 Technology||✓||×||×||×||×||×|
|Output Currency||5V 2.4A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A||5V / 4.8A||5V / 8A||5V / 8A||5V / 12A||5V / 12A|
|Size||2.2 × 2.2 × 1.0 inch||2.2 × 2.1 × 1.1 inch||2.5 × 2.5 × 1.1 inch||3.6 × 2.3 × 1.0 inch||3.9 × 2.8 × 1.0 inch||4.4 × 2.7 × 1.1 inch|
|Weight||4.3 oz||3.3 oz||5.1 oz||8.3 oz||9.4 oz||10.7 oz|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, UL, CE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, UL, CE||FCC, RoHS, PSE, CE|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge, iphone-6-plus, samsung-galaxy-s-7-edge, samsung-galaxy-note-5||iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy S 7, Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 6, Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 5, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, LG,Nexus||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||usb||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||2.13 x 2.24 x 1.14 in||2.09 x 2.2 x 1.1 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 in||4.3 x 4.5 x 1.25 in||2.56 x 2.56 x 1.14 in|
Anker PowerPort 2 The High-Speed 2-Port USB Wall Charger From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand - Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology - 10 million+ happy users and counting Advanced Charging Technology Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Ultra Powerful 2 ports pump out 24 watts of power, enough to simultaneously charge two iPads at full speed. MultiProtect Safety System Surge protection, Short circuit prevention, temperature control and more keep you and your devices safe. Incredibly Portable Compact design with foldable plug makes it one of the most portable dual-port USB chargers on the market. LED Indicator Light Green let's you know your device is plugged in and charging. Blue means fully charged or idle. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency. Awarded the US Department of Energy's highest possible energy efficiency rating (DOE 6). World Famous Warranty At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. For Optimal Use: • Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi). • Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano / Classic / Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets. Note: PowerPort 2 may occasionally spark when inserted. This is safe and is not a sign of defectiveness.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So Anker contacted me after I originally wrote the review below and offered to send me a QC v2.0 for free so that I could properly fast charge my new S7. I accepted.
Sure enough the new model worked like a charm.
They asked me to update my review and I'm doing so. While I'm at it I'm bumping up my review to 4 stars from 3 because of their excellent customer service and follow through.
Just be aware that if you have a Samsung fast charge capable phone, this unit will NOT charge it as fast as possible- you will need a QC v2.0 adapter for that to happen. Note that this charger will charge faster than a regular 1A USB charger, just not the fastest charge.
Hope this helps.
** Original Review **
Doesn't support fast charging on the new Samsung Galaxy S7.
I have been a fan of Anker products for a while. Their stuff just seem to work. This charger never supported the fast charge feature of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 properly and I'm disappointed to learn that it doesn't work on my new Galaxy S7 either. Only the included Samsung charger and another brand charger supports my new phone's fast charger capability (QC v2.0).
I think it is misleading for Anker to state that this charger is "for" the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge in their product listing when it cannot support one of the best features of this phone- which is fast charging (via QC v2.0).
I see that they have updated their listing to state (further down of course) that another one of their products as compatible with the QC v2.0 standard, which is certainly welcomed, but I still stand behind my original assertion that they should not list it as "for" the Galaxy S7 (or any QC v2.0 capable products.)
Appears to be well made and durable
Nice rounded design with quality materials resembling an Apple charger
24 watts (although unless you're charging 2 larger iPads at the same time there probably isn't any other advantage)
The indicator light is kind of neat, although probably not very useful
The charger is noticeably bigger and heavier than the previous 2 port 20 watt version. The older one was a tight squeeze on my power strip, but this one just didn't fit. It also feels pretty heavy for a charger this size. Due to its size and weight, I would say its more of a stationary home charger than a travel charger, at least for me. It's marginally smaller than the 4 port version, so it probably makes sense to get that instead.
The PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology mean this smart charger analyzes both the type of device being used and the charging cable provided to provide you with the fastest and safest charge possible.
Overall I really love this charger. My only real complaint at this point is the fact that it is just a tad big.
+ Quality Construction with good quality components
+ Charges fast thanks to PowerIQ technology, Voltage Boost and the 2.4 amp charging ports
+ 2 USB charging ports that both charge at 2.4 amps simultaneously
+ MultiProtect technology protects against damage due to short circuits, surges and low voltage
+ FCC, RoHS, PSE
+ Plug folds up into the charger when not in use for easy travel and storage
- A bit large. This sticks out from the wall about 2 inches. That doesn't bother me so much. What bothers me more is this charger covers up holes of a neighboring outlet on most of my power strips, surge protectors etc. In a standard wall power outlet it doesn't cover neighboring power outlet holes. Unfortunately it does occupy two holes on the surge protector strip I use at my computer desk at the office. This is unfortunate because this is a spot where space is a premium and I definitely can't afford to lose a plug/outlet. No matter where I place this, even at the last outlet on the strip, it blocks the third grounding hole. Fortunately, I was able to use this at the end of the surge suppressor and I switched plugs around and plugged my desk lamp in next to this charger. That plug fits because it is one of those simple 2 blade plugs without the third grounding prong. The size ended up not being a huge drawback for me, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you plan on plugging this into a surge suppressor where the outlets are arranged vertically on top of each other with tight spacing, this may partially block a neighboring outlet.
I purchased this product at a discount. Although I didn't agree to provide a review in exchange for said discount, I felt mentioning the promotional discount was worth mentioning in the honor of full disclosure. I'm leaving an honest and unbiased review because I honestly love this product and Anker products in general.