- Save 20% on 1 Anker KARAPAX iPhone 8 Plus Slim 3D Texture Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KRPX9015 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker LC90 Tactical Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 5XJBMZE8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker Universal Car Mount For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code DEAL7149 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000 Portable Charger with Plug ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code LLX2XIA3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Anker PowerCore 26800 Dual-Input 3-Output Power Bank ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code VFXZL9EB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$26.00 (52%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 5 (40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers. Built using only high-grade materials and advanced charging technology.
Turn one outlet into 5 ports, and revolutionize the way you charge. Keep the whole family constantly powered up from one supremely portable power station.
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to deliver a tailored charge to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Advanced Charging Technology
- Ultra Powerful Output
- Maximum Safety Protection
- Sleek and Portable
5 Ports pump out 40W of power to deliver simultaneous, high-speed charging to power-hungry devices. Ideal for Apple and Android phones, cameras, tablets, and more.
Exclusive Charging Technology
Patented technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. PowerIQ detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance.
Sleek, compact, and weighing a mere 8 oz to fit easily into any bag or case. Power up your friends and family with multi-device charging—wherever your travels take you.
Compare to similar items
This item Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
Anker Elite Dual Port 24W USB Travel Wall Charger PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ and Foldable Plug, for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, Samsung S4/ S5, and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Amazon.com||Aukey Direct|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy S 7, Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 6, Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 5, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, LG,Nexus||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||iPhone, Samsung||Samsung Galaxy Note8, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S6/Edge, iPhone X/8/7/6s/Plus/SE, iPad/mini 4/Pro, LG G6, LG G5, LG G Flex2, LG V20, HTC 10, HTC One A9/M9, HTC U Ultra, Google Nexus 6|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||USB||USB||usb||usb|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 3.5 x 1 in||2.09 x 2.2 x 1.1 in||2.68 x 3.27 x 1.1 in||2.76 x 3.9 x 1.02 in||1.14 x 4.02 x 2.76 in||1.02 x 4.06 x 2.8 in|
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 5
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Top customer reviews
Update...This company has by far the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, maybe on the whole planet! They sent me a new unit. I experienced problem with the cord being lose, which I then figured out was why the first one was wonky. They then sent me 2 new cords. That was about a week ago and so far, so good. This cord seems to fit tighter and doesn't disengage if the unit gets moved. So, don't hesitate to at
least give this a try. I believe the company will move heaven and earth to make a customer happy.
another update...I have had no problem with this since they sent me a replacement.
We went out of town this weekend, and this was the only charger I needed. I could charge my Tablet, Phone, and Watch, and still have the ability to charge my daughter's and wife's phone! I love that it is so convenient.
The PowerIQ tech built in means that you don't have to worry about having the right charger...it senses and adjusts to charge your device as fast as it can. And the fact that it uses standard USB ports means that you can easily swap devices as necessary (you aren't stuck with a useless charge when Apple changes cables on the next device :-).
1. I have 3... I put one behind my bedside table, one behind my wife's. and a third that travels with me. That way I don't have to tear everything up when we travel!
2. Get high quality USB Cables. I've ordered the cheap cables before, and learned that my devices take forever to charge. I invested a little more in the Anker cables, and my devices charge many times faster. Definitely worth a few extra bucks.
3. I got long cables for home, and shorter for travel. The longer cables at home let me charge my devices anywhere on my bedside table I'd like. However, this charger has plenty of extra cable on it, so when I travel, I go for the 3' cables to save space.
So far, I haven't found anything wrong with this charger. It has a nice, quality feel, seems to charge quickly, and will charge anything I've tried! Anker sent me one of these to review, but I believe in them enough that I've got 2 others! Definitely recommend.
I bought this and kept it plugged in, charging 2 phones and a tablet each night. 5 weeks later it totally stopped working. No light, no charge, nothing. I left it unplugged for a week and it is still not working. Total waste of money, this is a piece of junk.
The company replaced the bad unit for free, it has an 18 month warranty. We have been using the new one now for over 2 months and working as expect. It does not rapid charge but works well at charging multiple devices at once
I have been searching for way too long for a solution to storing and charging the multiple small electronics in my home, and I'm happy to report that Great Useful Stuff solved the problem for me.
This stand has replaced my previous BlueFinger-3222826 stand that needed a few adjustments to work for my situation, and I'm finally a happy camper. For instance, one slot is wide enough to hold two 2nd Generation iPads in their cases, another slot easily holds my laptop, and the front slot can hold three phones or another iPad. I purchased the Anker PowerPort 5 charging hub and stowed it away in the base of the stand. It fits perfectly.
I purchased the PowerPort 5 because it would fit nicely into the Great Useful Stuff Bamboo Electronics holder and charging station. My review can be found at this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R34454F1D86XGU?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl.
As the name implies, I'm able to have 5 cords plugged into it and all electronics are charging perfectly.
The tangled mess of cords that was previously dropping from the electronics to the plug have now been replaced by the one single cord to the Anker PowerPort. You will find some short charging cords to purchase on the Amazon site, but I was able to use the longer originals and just tuck the excess under the handy elastic straps that come attached to the interior of my charging station.
The charging station isn't necessary to love this PowerPort. It does it's job well and is small and unobtrusive.
Most recent customer reviews
Turbocharged powering and no drop off when you’re charging multiple devices!Read more