- Save 10% on Anker PowerPort Power Strip, 12 Outlets & 3 USB Ports when you purchase 1 or more Anker wall charger or car charger offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 66ETQD68 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 1 Anker Best Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST3105 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Roav Viva-Alexa Enabled Car Charger For every 1 Anker Product you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ALLAVIVA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 ❤Anker FM Transmitter❤ For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKERAFM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
- Low Return Rate: 26% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "anker 5 port usb charger"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 5 (40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers. Built using only high-grade materials and advanced charging technology.
Turn one outlet into 5 ports, and revolutionize the way you charge. Keep the whole family constantly powered up from one supremely portable power station.
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to deliver a tailored charge to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Advanced Charging Technology
- Ultra Powerful Output
- Maximum Safety Protection
- Sleek and Portable
5 Ports pump out 40W of power to deliver simultaneous, high-speed charging to power-hungry devices. Ideal for Apple and Android phones, cameras, tablets, and more.
Exclusive Charging Technology
Patented technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. PowerIQ detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance.
Sleek, compact, and weighing a mere 8 oz to fit easily into any bag or case. Power up your friends and family with multi-device charging—wherever your travels take you.
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 5
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update...This company has by far the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, maybe on the whole planet! They sent me a new unit. I experienced problem with the cord being lose, which I then figured out was why the first one was wonky. They then sent me 2 new cords. That was about a week ago and so far, so good. This cord seems to fit tighter and doesn't disengage if the unit gets moved. So, don't hesitate to at
least give this a try. I believe the company will move heaven and earth to make a customer happy.
another update...I have had no problem with this since they sent me a replacement.
This has happened with both of the chargers I bought (one for me and one for spouse). Seems Apple products do not like this charging port. Went back to using the official Apple ports, which completely negates this purchase and makes it void. Sucks, because the build quality is really nice.
EDIT: Company reached out and sent a different charger along with a lightning cable. Haven't had any issues currently with it, but it didn't replace the second one I had bought from them as well. Good customer support though and would likely buy from again. Wish this wouldn't be an issue, though.
Update: After 2 years and 1 month (purchased Dec 2015), I thought it has reached the end of its life. But it had served us well enough, I was going to buy another one to replace it. Looking at some of the recent reviews, I saw someone's comment about resetting the charger when a port(s) acts up. That started happening to us just in the last month or two. Ports no longer charging, waking up to dead devices after spending the night on the charger. So I unplugged it for about 10 min (dusting, rearranging), and plugged it back in. VOILA! Like new charging station and the ports that had stopped working, now all work again. HOORAY!
We went out of town this weekend, and this was the only charger I needed. I could charge my Tablet, Phone, and Watch, and still have the ability to charge my daughter's and wife's phone! I love that it is so convenient.
The PowerIQ tech built in means that you don't have to worry about having the right charger...it senses and adjusts to charge your device as fast as it can. And the fact that it uses standard USB ports means that you can easily swap devices as necessary (you aren't stuck with a useless charge when Apple changes cables on the next device :-).
1. I have 3... I put one behind my bedside table, one behind my wife's. and a third that travels with me. That way I don't have to tear everything up when we travel!
2. Get high quality USB Cables. I've ordered the cheap cables before, and learned that my devices take forever to charge. I invested a little more in the Anker cables, and my devices charge many times faster. Definitely worth a few extra bucks.
3. I got long cables for home, and shorter for travel. The longer cables at home let me charge my devices anywhere on my bedside table I'd like. However, this charger has plenty of extra cable on it, so when I travel, I go for the 3' cables to save space.
So far, I haven't found anything wrong with this charger. It has a nice, quality feel, seems to charge quickly, and will charge anything I've tried! Anker sent me one of these to review, but I believe in them enough that I've got 2 others! Definitely recommend.