- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 6NK4YBZY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable (3ft) White when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST8432 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000 Portable Charger with Plug ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code LLX2XIA3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Anker PowerCore 26800 Dual-Input 3-Output Power Bank ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code VFXZL9EB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 60% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
|Sale:||$23.99 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$26.00 (52%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 5 (40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers. Built using only high-grade materials and advanced charging technology.
Turn one outlet into 5 ports, and revolutionize the way you charge. Keep the whole family constantly powered up from one supremely portable power station.
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to deliver a tailored charge to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Advanced Charging Technology
- Ultra Powerful Output
- Maximum Safety Protection
- Sleek and Portable
5 Ports pump out 40W of power to deliver simultaneous, high-speed charging to power-hungry devices. Ideal for Apple and Android phones, cameras, tablets, and more.
Exclusive Charging Technology
Patented technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. PowerIQ detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance.
Sleek, compact, and weighing a mere 8 oz to fit easily into any bag or case. Power up your friends and family with multi-device charging—wherever your travels take you.
Compare to similar items
This item Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
|Shipping||$3.99||$3.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Sunvalleytek||Aukey Direct|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Galaxy S7/S6/edge/plus, Note 5, LG G4/G5, HTC One M8/M9/A9, Nexus 6 ; iSmart Port foriPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini & More||iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S6 Edge, LG G6, Google Pixel/XL|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||USB||USB||USB||lightning, usb||usb|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 3.5 x 1 in||2.68 x 3.27 x 1.1 in||2.76 x 3.9 x 1.02 in||2.13 x 2.24 x 1.14 in||2.28 x 3.54 x 1.1 in||2.36 x 3.7 x 0.98 in|
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 5
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Top customer reviews
Update...This company has by far the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, maybe on the whole planet! They sent me a new unit. I experienced problem with the cord being lose, which I then figured out was why the first one was wonky. They then sent me 2 new cords. That was about a week ago and so far, so good. This cord seems to fit tighter and doesn't disengage if the unit gets moved. So, don't hesitate to at
least give this a try. I believe the company will move heaven and earth to make a customer happy.
another update...I have had no problem with this since they sent me a replacement.
We went out of town this weekend, and this was the only charger I needed. I could charge my Tablet, Phone, and Watch, and still have the ability to charge my daughter's and wife's phone! I love that it is so convenient.
The PowerIQ tech built in means that you don't have to worry about having the right charger...it senses and adjusts to charge your device as fast as it can. And the fact that it uses standard USB ports means that you can easily swap devices as necessary (you aren't stuck with a useless charge when Apple changes cables on the next device :-).
1. I have 3... I put one behind my bedside table, one behind my wife's. and a third that travels with me. That way I don't have to tear everything up when we travel!
2. Get high quality USB Cables. I've ordered the cheap cables before, and learned that my devices take forever to charge. I invested a little more in the Anker cables, and my devices charge many times faster. Definitely worth a few extra bucks.
3. I got long cables for home, and shorter for travel. The longer cables at home let me charge my devices anywhere on my bedside table I'd like. However, this charger has plenty of extra cable on it, so when I travel, I go for the 3' cables to save space.
So far, I haven't found anything wrong with this charger. It has a nice, quality feel, seems to charge quickly, and will charge anything I've tried! Anker sent me one of these to review, but I believe in them enough that I've got 2 others! Definitely recommend.
This has happened with both of the chargers I bought (one for me and one for spouse). Seems Apple products do not like this charging port. Went back to using the official Apple ports, which completely negates this purchase and makes it void. Sucks, because the build quality is really nice.
EDIT: Company reached out and sent a different charger along with a lightning cable. Haven't had any issues currently with it, but it didn't replace the second one I had bought from them as well. Good customer support though and would likely buy from again. Wish this wouldn't be an issue, though.
There isn't a big long explanation about the features of this charger. Quite simply I plugged it in and it provides five 2.4 Amp USB charge ports. In addition the AC cable is substantial, and the case is shiny smooth with rounded corners.
I knew the size before I ordered it, but when I opened the package it is smaller than I expected.
We took this charger on vacation where it was perfect for all of our toys. See the attached photo.
I selected this charger because of the shape which fits perfectly in my slide out keyboard drawer. The keyboard drawer is 32" wide x 19" deep so it holds much more than just a keyboard. Having this charger in the drawer allows me to charge my wireless keyboard, a smart phone, an iPod Touch, a Qi charge pad, and still have a port left over for my micro quad copter. The good news is there are no cables hanging out of the keyboard drawer. It is also light weight for travel and there is no brick on the AC cord.
Because of this new charger I now have five less USB cables hanging off of my desktop computer and 7 port USB Hub. My work area is now much neater, just as I expected.
This five port charger is definitely going with us on family trips. We'll be able to charge all of our travel devices at once, from a single AC outlet that
can be scarce in hotel rooms.
I can't speak of reliability as I just received this charger today. But Anker stands behind their products. I saw one single star review that suggested the buyer should have returned it within 30 days. Anker has an 18 month warranty on this product.
I highly recommend this Anker charger.
Most recent customer reviews
It works fine with most things as a charger/power source, but when I plugged in a portable...Read more