- Save 10% on Nebula Capsule when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code SPKANK55 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 ❤Anker FM Transmitter❤ For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKERAFM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone SE/6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Pro/mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge, LG G5 and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 5 (40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our acclaimed series of powerful, portable USB wall chargers. Built using only high-grade materials and advanced charging technology.
Turn one outlet into 5 ports, and revolutionize the way you charge. Keep the whole family constantly powered up from one supremely portable power station.
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to deliver a tailored charge to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Advanced Charging Technology
- Ultra Powerful Output
- Maximum Safety Protection
- Sleek and Portable
5 Ports pump out 40W of power to deliver simultaneous, high-speed charging to power-hungry devices. Ideal for Apple and Android phones, cameras, tablets, and more.
Exclusive Charging Technology
Patented technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. PowerIQ detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance.
Sleek, compact, and weighing a mere 8 oz to fit easily into any bag or case. Power up your friends and family with multi-device charging—wherever your travels take you.
Compare with similar items
Anker 40W 4-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 4 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 51.5W 5-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 5 for Galaxy S7/S6/edge/edge+, Note 4/5, LG G4/G5, HTC One M8/M9/A9, Nexus 6, with PowerIQ for iPhone X/8/7, iPad, and More
vCharged 4-Port Smart USB Wall Charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android & More - Free 2 Year Warranty
RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger Desktop Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology
Quick Charge 2.0 - 5 port usb wall phone charger with Auto Detect Technology&Lightning Charging Station for Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 and Apple iPhone 8/7/6/plus ,iPad,LG+GIFT+LIFE TIME GUARANTEE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||vCharged||Sunvalley Brands||Frank&Sons|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPad Air/Mini, iPod touch/nano, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7/7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G5, LG G4, LG G3 etc.||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPad Air/Mini, iPod touch/nano, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7/7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G5, LG G4, LG G3 etc.||Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, HTC, LG G3, Google Nexus, Nokia, Motorola; Google Nexus 6P, LG G5, HTC 10, Apple iPad, iPad air, iPad air 2, iPad mini 3 2 1, iPad Pro,, HTC One M9+, HTC M9, HTC A9, HTC M8, HTC E8, LG U, LG G Stylo, LG G5, LG V20, LG Zero, LG X5, LG K3, Google Nexus 6P, Google Nexus, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Meizu.|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||USB||usb||usb||lightning, micro usb, usb|
|Item Dimensions||1.42 x 4.92 x 5.67 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 in||2.68 x 3.27 x 1.1 in||1.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 in||4.9 x 6 x 1.5 in||1.1 x 3.09 x 3.09 in|
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 5
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update...This company has by far the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, maybe on the whole planet! They sent me a new unit. I experienced problem with the cord being lose, which I then figured out was why the first one was wonky. They then sent me 2 new cords. That was about a week ago and so far, so good. This cord seems to fit tighter and doesn't disengage if the unit gets moved. So, don't hesitate to at
least give this a try. I believe the company will move heaven and earth to make a customer happy.
another update...I have had no problem with this since they sent me a replacement.
I've been using it for about a week now and I love it! My favorite thing about it is that all of the 5 ports are "smart" and figure out what device you have plugged in so you don't have to worry about plugging the right device in to the right port or the right cable. Plug it all in and forget about it!
I bought this charger and a week later bought this dock/charging station to hide all the cables. I'm thrilled that the Anker charger fits perfectly inside with plenty of room to spare.
Together they make a chic and effective combo on my kitchen countertop! Another slam dunk for Anker!
And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
Too late to return, so into the junk box it goes.
EDIT: Kudos to Anker for reaching out to me and replacing the unit- +2 stars for that. It is sitting on my desk charging my iPhone now. True test will be if it's still working a week or so from now. Will update then.
This has happened with both of the chargers I bought (one for me and one for spouse). Seems Apple products do not like this charging port. Went back to using the official Apple ports, which completely negates this purchase and makes it void. Sucks, because the build quality is really nice.
EDIT: Company reached out and sent a different charger along with a lightning cable. Haven't had any issues currently with it, but it didn't replace the second one I had bought from them as well. Good customer support though and would likely buy from again. Wish this wouldn't be an issue, though.
We went out of town this weekend, and this was the only charger I needed. I could charge my Tablet, Phone, and Watch, and still have the ability to charge my daughter's and wife's phone! I love that it is so convenient.
The PowerIQ tech built in means that you don't have to worry about having the right charger...it senses and adjusts to charge your device as fast as it can. And the fact that it uses standard USB ports means that you can easily swap devices as necessary (you aren't stuck with a useless charge when Apple changes cables on the next device :-).
1. I have 3... I put one behind my bedside table, one behind my wife's. and a third that travels with me. That way I don't have to tear everything up when we travel!
2. Get high quality USB Cables. I've ordered the cheap cables before, and learned that my devices take forever to charge. I invested a little more in the Anker cables, and my devices charge many times faster. Definitely worth a few extra bucks.
3. I got long cables for home, and shorter for travel. The longer cables at home let me charge my devices anywhere on my bedside table I'd like. However, this charger has plenty of extra cable on it, so when I travel, I go for the 3' cables to save space.
So far, I haven't found anything wrong with this charger. It has a nice, quality feel, seems to charge quickly, and will charge anything I've tried! Anker sent me one of these to review, but I believe in them enough that I've got 2 others! Definitely recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
Followup 12 hrs later: After I posted...Read more