- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KUHYXFAE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 15W Dual USB Solar Charger, PowerPort Solar for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the fastest possible charge up to 2.1 amps under direct sunlight. 15 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11 × 6.3in folded or 18.1 × 11in opened) and elastic loops on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Super lightweight (12.5 oz) and ultra-thin design (0.7in folded or 0.2in opened) make it ideal for long treks.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar Lite (15W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|8W Solar Charger||14W Solar Charger||PowerPort Solar Lite||PowerPort Solar|
|Number of Panel||2||4||2||3|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||1||2||2||2|
|Unfolded Size||19.2 × 9.1 in||34.6 × 11.0 × 0.3 in||18.9 × 11.0 × 0.1 in||26.4 × 11.1 × 0.2 in|
|Folded size||9.2 × 6.7 in||11.0 × 6.9 × 1.0 in||11.1 × 6.3 × 0.7 in||11.1 × 6.3 × 1.1 in|
|Weight||13.8 oz||27.9 oz||12.5 oz||14.7 oz|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, CE||FCC, RoHS, CE||FCC, RoHS, CE||FCC, RoHS, CE|
Compare to similar items
Anker PowerPort Solar Lite
Charge with the power of the sun.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy yet another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start repowering your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.1 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact dimensions (11 × 6.3in folded or 18.9 × 11.in opened) and rugged elastic loops on the top and four corners make attaching it to a backpack, tree branch, or tent a synch. Super lightweight (12.5oz) and slim foldable design ensure it easily fits in your daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Top customer reviews
Now, there are some cons as well. First, there are no Velcro straps to tie this on backpack, so you will have to improvise. Second, it keeps on disconnecting when tied on your backpack. It is very annoying as my phone keeps on beeping along with vibration every 2-3 seconds. To avoid this, I put my phone on silent mode with vibration off. It's worth mentioning that this problem is not faced as seriously when you are stationed at a camp site. Apart from these cons, this product is a must have for campers and hikers.
PS: I have not faced with rain or dew while charging, so I am not dead sure about it's water proof or water resistant qualities. I guess our only concern in wet conditions should be to save it's power output usb unit which is well hidden in a pocket.
You should be careful not to put your electronic gadgets direct under sunlight as this may lead to overheating. I have uploaded a screenshot of iPhone 6 for the same. To avoid this, I covered my phone with a white cloth and never faced this problem again. Happy Charging!!
Having said that the charger performed very well and the devices did in fact get charged and everybody was happy.
It's very simple to use. You unfold it, open the Velcro pouch, the little red LED lights up when it's getting power, plug the usb cable in it comes with, plug the phone in and watch it charge. I used the included loops to attach it to the pack while hiking...very easy...well placed.
I bought a lipstick portable battery and a kayaking waterproof bag to keep it in. I'm nervous to stuff it in my day bag because of how packed it is so I lash it onto the side of the bag. It's so light I barely know it's there...I've swatted it a couple times thinking it's a fly on my elbow brushing against it as I'm hiking.
My only concern is the plug-in-port might damage the panels when it's folded if you jam it in a stuffed bag...which is why I lashed it to the outside. If you pad it, there probably won't be a problem.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for off-grid power for usb devices. It's price is wonderful for how quickly it works. I just wish you could daisy-chain them.