Anker HomeVac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Rechargeable Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum with Upright Charging Base - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum: Highly-maneuverable stick & handheld units, ideal for light-duty clean-ups.
- Cyclonic System: Spins dust away from motor, keeping it unclogged for powerful suction.
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery: Delivers 24 min fade-free power and 60 min in Eco Mode (up to 150m²).
- Easy Maintenance: Washable dust collector and filter can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
- What You Get: HomeVac Duo, charging cradle base, AC power adapter, crevice nozzle, dusting brush, welcome guide and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
HomeVac Duo by Anker
What You Get:
- HomeVac Duo
- Charging cradle base
- AC power adapter
- HEPA-style filter
- Dusting brush
- Crevice nozzle
- 18-month warranty
The Ultimate 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum
HomeVac Duo is the perfect solution for cordless multi-surface cleaning. It’s lightweight and highly maneuverable, making it ideal for light-duty clean-up jobs.
The versatile 2-in-1 design converts to handheld mode, allowing for quick and easy dust-busting above the floor or in hard-to-reach places.
- 2000mAh li-ion battery delivers 24 min fade-free power and 60 min in Eco Mode
- Collapsible handle and upright charging base
- Washable dust collector, filter and brush bar
Enjoy multi-surface cleaning without troublesome cords. An LED headlight ensures you’ll never miss dust under furniture.
With the click of a button, easily convert to handheld mode for cleaning your car interior, sofas, counters or drapes.
Added crevice nozzle allows you to clean hard-to-reach places where dirt collects. Eliminate dust from cracks and corners with ease.
Advanced cyclonic system spins dust and debris away from motor, keeping it unclogged for powerful suction.
Traps microscopic allergens such as dust mites, mold spores and pet dander, ensuring expelled air is cleaner.
Washable components such as the dust collector, filter and motorized brush can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
The Ultimate 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Feedback
Versatile 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum
You can trust HomeVac for use on carpets or hardwood floors, with no troublesome cords interrupting you.* Its lightweight, highly-maneuverable build makes it ideal for light-duty clean-up jobs, while handheld mode allows for quick and easy above-the-floor cleaning.
HomeVac uses an advanced cyclonic system that separates small and large dust particles. Centrifugal forces spin dust away from the motor, keeping it unclogged to ensure consistent, powerful suction.
Long-Lasting Li-ion Battery
A 2000mAh lithium-ion battery delivers almost half an hour of constant, fade-free suction power. Eco Mode more than doubles runtime, allowing you to clean for up to 60 minutes on a single charge.
HomeVac's HEPA-style filter takes "clean" to the next level. It traps microscopic allergy triggers such as dust mites, mold spores and pet dander, ensuring that expelled air is cleaner.
A bagless system and washable, reusable components such as the dust collector, filter and motorized brush make HomeVac incredibly low-maintenance.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
*Recommended for use on low-pile carpets.
Compare to similar items
This item Anker HomeVac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Rechargeable Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum with Upright Charging Base - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CST Group||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||White and Silver||Blue||Iron / Yellow||Fuchsia||Moondust|
|Item Dimensions||10.24 x 45.91 x 6.93 in||11.4 x 14.96 x 45.5 in||14.6 x 27.6 x 12.6 in||13.4 x 42.4 x 15.4 in||9.6 x 10.5 x 46 in||12.8 x 14.4 x 32.8 in|
|Item Weight||6.17 lbs||13.7 lbs||21.5 lbs||17.3 lbs||7.5 lbs||23 lbs|
|Additional Features||HomeVac Duo||30 feet power cord||corded, bagless, portable||Bagless, HEPA filtration, cyclonic||—||Clean Boost Control|
Top customer reviews
- Battery life (as expected with Anker products)
- Good lighting from the end of the base
- Sleek design, very appealing to the eye
- Aesthetics with the power button on both the stick and the handheld vacuum
- 2-in-1 feature
- Smaller vacuum base than the Shark Navigator Freestyle
- Ergonomics of the stick handle - Shark Navigator Freestyle has a looped handle that makes it VERY easy to use and is easy on your gripping (this is VERY important if you are vacuuming a large area
- Easily tips over (stick does not lock into the base of the vacuum)
- Maneuverability is worse than the Shark Navigator Freestyle, despite smaller base head
- Plastic does not feel sturdy when bumping against walls as compared to my Shark Navigator Freestyle - doesn't seem as durable
- Handheld vacuum design was not functional - the attachment pieces are not long enough in my opinion and the suction power did not seem as strong as my Black and Decker cordless hand vacuum.
- (2) hand vacuum attachments stay with the charging base, which makes it inconvenient when you are vacuuming and want to use the hand vac
- Requires you to lift the vacuum and hook the back middle portion into the charging dock/base - my Shark Navigator Freestyle is MUCH simpler and does not require any extra effort as you simply put the whole bottom on the base (also stops charging when it is fully charged to preserve battery life)
- When lifting vacuum to hook on to charging base, again, the base tips down as if vacuum is in use (something about this mechanism really bothers me)
- Suction power doesn't feel as strong as my Shark Navigator Freestyle - tested on both speeds and I found the slow speed on the HomeVac was not functional. I am able to vacuum everything up on the low speed of my Shark.
- Noisier than the Shark Navigator Freestyle
I ended up returning this unit and keeping my Shark Navigator Freestyle. There are too many flaws with this unit compared to my Shark, and I cannot justify the retail price of $140 when I can get a superior unit for $80 + tax.
I still love you, Anker, and stand by all your other products. This one was a bit of a let down.
I want to inform you guys that Anker contacted me shortly after my review to discuss my concerns. There is a possibility that I may have received a defective item (hinge from the base of the vacuum to the stick doesn't function), which may have adversely affected my review of the HomeVac.
Anker was kind enough to offer me to try it again, to which I declined. The looped handle is so important to me, and understand its importance as I have it on both my vacuum and steam mop. I am certain some of the negative comments I posted about the product would have been alleviated with testing of the new product, which again, I declined to accept.
Their customer service is top-notch, and I still hold the Anker brand exceptionally high. I started with replacement batteries for Samsung phones, powerport chargers, car chargers, cables, etc.
If I had to give Anker a rating for their customer service/support, they would easily get full marks.
As always, I continue to look for new products Anker releases.
The product feels solidly built, the fitment between the various pieces is precise, it's super easy to clean and charge, and this thing swivels and sweeps really easily. The bright LEDs on the front of the upright attachment let you know what you've missed. Everything just works smoothly; you can tell a lot of care and attention to detail went into designing and building this vacuum.
But this is where the joy of use drops off a bit. This thing is okay as a handheld, but it just lacks the suction and sweeping power to make it a knockout upright. Although completely removed, bits often took a couple of passes to pick up; even after these, there was often residual dust on the floor. The entry for the handheld is somewhat narrow and similarly isn't that powerful, though in the end it will do a far more thorough job than the upright with more work.
Finally, dust bunnies tend to cling to the inner filter and plastic basket, although the latter is easy to wash. It's a minor peeve, but if you're mildly OCD like me you'll always remember the tiny bit of filth left clinging to the inside of your freshly-cleaned vacuum.
Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase, but I would gladly trade up for a model with the same design, an easier-to-clean dust filter, and stronger motor and deep sweeper brush on the upright.
Update: I've had this vacuum for a little over 3 months and for the last month and more it has lost its power...barely vacuums up anything...even if you put your hand right at the openings of the whole unit or the handheld part there is basically no suction...wasted money...too much!! I loved that with the light on the front you could see things on the floor and once running over it it was gone...not anymore...