Anker PowerCore Solar 10000, 15W Power Bank 10,000 mAh with Dual Ports, Flashlight, IP64 Splash Proof and Dustproof for Outdoor Activities, Compatible with Smartphones and Other Devices
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone XS|
|Included Components||Anker Solar Power Bank|
|Input Voltage||1 Volts|
|Total USB Ports||2|
About this item
- Built For Adventure: This water, dust, and shock-resistant solar charger is the ideal portable power source for any situation—whether on the beach, in your backyard, or during a blackout.
- Superior Safety: IP64-rated for protection against dust and water splashes from all directions.
- High Solar-Efficiency: PowerCore uses SunPower monocrystalline panels for high solar efficiency of between 21.5-23.5%. Please Note: Solar recharging can take a long time (approximately several days) due to varying weather conditions. To recharge at a higher speed, it is recommended to use the Micro USB input port.
- Power For a Full Day: Equipped with a 10,000mAh cell capacity and dual USB ports to provide multiple charges for a wide range of devices. Charge an iPhone 11 twice, an iPhone XS more than 2 and a half times, a Samsung Galaxy S10 more than twice, or an iPad mini 5 once.
- What You Get: PowerCore Solar 10000, USB-A to Micro USB cable, lanyard, welcome guide, 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Customers also search
What's in the box
All Day, All Night
Store electricity from the sun during the day and use the built-in flashlight to see where you’re going at night.
High Solar Efficiency
Designed with premium monocrystalline materials by SunPower to offer a high-level solar efficiency of between 21.5%-23.5%.
Withstands High Temperatures
The built-in polymer battery is constructed using premium heat-resistant materials to ensure that PowerCore can withstand even the strongest sunlight.
Ready For Anything
The rugged design is reinforced on all sides and on the corners to provide enhanced protection against drops.
Whether out on the trail or sitting in your yard, give PowerCore Solar’s battery a boost wherever there’s direct sunlight.
Title: What’s in the Box
Description: Solar portable charger, recharging cable, user manual
Model Number: A1640
PowerCore Solar 10000
The 10,000mAh Portable Solar Charger
Power For Any Situation
PowerCore provides a durable portable power source for both indoor and outdoor use. Equipped with a durable shockproof exterior and IP64 protection for resistance to dust and water.
With dual 12W USB ports and a 10,000mAh cell capacity, you can provide a full charge or more to two phones simultaneously—perfect for when you’re out and about with family or friends. Note: Both USB ports share a total 15W output.
Give PowerCore’s internal battery a recharge using sunlight—even when charging your connected devices. For a faster recharge, connect a 10.5W wall charger (not included) to the Micro USB input port to get a full recharge in approximately 5.5 hours.
3 Light Modes
Designed with both 180 lm and 45 lm flashlight modes as well as an SOS mode to give you multiple lighting options for any situation.
Our exclusive PowerIQ technology delivers optimized charging to a wide variety of mobile devices, including phones, tablets, and more.
iPhone 8/8 Plus/ X / Xs / Xs Max /XR / 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
iPad mini 5 / Pro 12.9“ 2018 / Pro 11“
Samsung S10/ S10+/ S10e /S20 /S20+/S20 Ultra /Note10
Cell Capacity: 10000mAh 3.8V/38Wh
Micro Input: 5V⎓2.1A
USB-A Output: 5V⎓3A（2.4A Max Per Port)
Total Power Output: 15W
1. Solar charging is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, so it may take several days to recharge PowerCore. It is recommended to fully charge the battery if you plan on going on a lengthy trip.
2. To charge your smartwatch, Bluetooth earphones, or other low-power accessories, please press the power button twice to activate trickle-charging mode.
3. Using the flashlight:
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Press once to toggle between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes.
4. Please note that you can charge your devices simultaneously when PowerCore Solar 10000 is being charged via the solar panel. This feature is not supported when charging via the Micro USB port.
5. 10000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I gave it 4 stars is that one of the little rubber non-slip thingys on the back was missing out of the box. I called Anker and they do not have replacement parts, which I find annoying. They did offer me a 15% credit, which I accepted in lieu of returning the device and ultimately adding to the landfill for an item which still works great with 3 of the 4 rubber non-slip thingys.
I thought I ordered from the Anker Store, because that's what I clicked, but somewhere along the way I must have clicked away and ended up ordering from "Woot" instead. Perhaps they sell seconds? As a precaution I'd recommend only ordering this product from the official Anker store.
By 4Jeeps1Subaru on May 23, 2022
If Anker is listening, they might actually consider having less battery in these units, and more dollars/ounces of weight dedicated to the solar panel. An iPad sized, one-piece, 5000mAh unit might hit the spot.
I’ve seen complaints about how long it takes to charge in the sun. I’ve never charged it from dead to full using the sun. Charged it once with the wall a month ago and it’s still fine. I didn’t consider its ability to charge from the sun, and quite frankly I don’t really care too much about that. but now that I think about it, It’s a tiny little solar panel and of course it takes a long time!
If you plan on buying this (and I do recommend it), keep in mind that yes it is very cool BUT ITS NOT MAGIC and a small solar panel means long charging times. If because of a very strange set of circumstances you find yourself stranded on an island or in the middle of the woods, the solar charging aspect will be a lifesaver. It just may take some time.
I keep mine in my glove compartment. The charge is well on the dashboard.
in my opinion One of the best features is that the on off switch for the light is nothing more than on or off! None of that BS where you have to go through high medium low and flashing before you get back to whatever setting you want. Does anyone ever use the seizure inducing strobe light flashing setting that all flashlight seem to have? I would pay extra if the other anchor flashlights have the ability to just turn on and off and none of that cycle through crap.
Update 4/9/21- I want this to my son to use as a battery. They charge his phone several times. When I got it back it was dead. Because I keep it in my car generally, I just put it up on the dashboard while I was driving around and it charged back quick enough. I made no attempt to time it by the end of the day I’m driving around it was ready to go.
Yes, I know I can use a USB-A to C cord to still charge but that's beyond the point.
In terms of build quality, exactly what I would expect from Anker: a great product. It did charge in the light (didn't get to test the speed of charging). Seems to be tough as well, capable of handling some small drops.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on October 5, 2020