Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Anker USB C to Lightning Cable, Powerline II [MFi Certified, 10ft, Black] Extra Long Charging Cord for iPhone 13 13 Pro 12 Pro Max 12 11 X XS XR 8 Plus, Supports Power Delivery (Charger Not Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||USB Type C, Lightning|
|Cable Type||USB, Lightning|
|Compatible Devices||IPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPad 8, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, AirPods, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Pro See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Supports High-Speed Charging: Pair up with a 20W USB-C charger to give your iPhone 13/13 Pro a 50% charge in just 25 minutes.
- Ultimate Durability: Proven to withstand over 12,000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- Wide Compatibility: MFi certified to provide safe charging and to work flawlessly with Lightning devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- What You Get: PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (10 ft), welcome guide, lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
|Cable Length||10 feet feet|
|Cable Type||USB , Lightning|
|Compatible Devices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPad 8, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, AirPods, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Pro|
|Connector Type||USB Type C , Lightning|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||A8632&8633&8634 parent|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Supports Fast Charging
Pair up with a 20W USB-C Power Delivery charger to give your iPhone 12/12 Pro a 50% charge in just 25 mins.
The 10 ft length gives you the freedom to charge from anywhere in the room.
Built to Last
Confirmed by rigorous laboratory testing to withstand over 12,000 bends.
Designed to work flawlessly with Lightning devices including iPhone and iPad.
Model Number: A8634
PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable
The Ultra-Durable 10 ft Cable
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine II tolerates being bent over 12,000 times, lasting up to 12x longer than other cables.
Charge and Sync
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine II is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any device with a Lightning port.
Power Delivery Compatible
Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8 and later.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It may be the last cable you'll ever need to buy.
Power Delivery Compatible iOS Devices:
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPad 8, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, AirPods, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Pro.
Product detailsSize:10ft | Color:Black | Number of Items:1
- Product Dimensions : 118.11 x 0.47 x 0.26 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- Item model number : A8634
- Date First Available : August 24, 2020
- Manufacturer : anker
- ASIN : B08GKBBBL4
Best Sellers Rank:
#237 in Lightning Cables
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I think my iPhone 12 Pro may have an issue because it continuously reconnects if I move my phone. I have not detected this issue with my iPhone XS while using this cable.
The XS was purchased brand new in July 2019. And my 12 Pro was purchased in December 2020, but it doesn’t seem to work as it should on the 12 Pro. I contacted Anker & they were helpful with the troubleshooting, but the problem still occurs.
I contacted Apple, and according to them, the 12 Pro is functioning correctly. But I can’t tell why it disconnects & reconnects daily.
Overall this fast-charging cable works wonders with all my other devices except my iPhone 12 Pro.
In this case the product failed within 72 hours. A new record.
I have to hold the cable at an angle or else the phone doesn’t charge. I can’t plug the phone in and just leave it there. Pretty much the entire purpose of the cable. Super annoying to have to hold my phone the whole time just to get it charged. I’ve given up and just gone back to the regular apple cable.
It seems sturdy enough, but I’ve only used the cord for a few days, so I can’t really speak to durability.
I've never fast charged previously. This cable works flawlessly for fast charging. I will never ever use "regular" means to charge my iPhone 12 again