|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||AK-A1501011|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AK-848061073744|
[Ultra Compact] Anker Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger Power Bank with 400A Peak Current, Advanced Safety Protection and Built-In LED Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Life Saver: Able to jump start your 3L gas or 2.5L diesel, 12V engines around 15 times with 400A peak current. 10000mAh battery recharges in just 3 hours using the included chargers.
- Advanced Safety: Ensures total protection against reverse polarity, surges and short circuits. Emergency flashlight built in.
- Compact & Lightweight: Small enough to store in your glovebox (unlike most jump starters) with 2X USB charging ports.
- What You Get: Anker Jump Starter Portable Charger, Jumper Cables, 15V Wall Charger, 15V Car Charger, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Anker Jump Starter Portable Charger
Essential and versatile power for your car, phone and tablet.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
A Real Life Saver
Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded. This will jump your 3L gas or 2.5L diesel vehicle engine around fifteen times on a single charge.
We've taken safety to another level, protecting you and your devices against surges and short circuits, as well as inverse current.
Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, the Anker is small enough to store in your glovebox, and light enough to pack in your bag.
2X Powerful USB Ports
Whether for emergencies or everyday use, charge multiple phones, tablets and other USB-charged devices.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Charge battery at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan.
• Compatible with 3L and lower gas/petrol engines and 2.5L diesel powered vehicles.
• Recharge your vehicle's battery as soon as possible after jump starting.
• To avoid injury and/or damage to your vehicle, do not connect the red and black clamps together.
• Remove battery within 30 seconds of starting your car.
• Store at below 140° fahrenheit and avoid direct sunlight.
• Jump starter may not work properly at temperatures below -4° fahrenheit.
• Keep out of reach of children.
From the manufacturer
Probably our most popular charging series—ever. And the evolution of one of Amazon’s best-selling portable chargers of all time. With faster charging, more advanced technology and even better portability.
- This is the world’s benchmark portable charging series.
PowerCore Jump Starter 400
Advanced Safety Protection
Anker’s charging technology now does more than charge phones and tablets—it charges your car.
Powerful enough to jump start a 3L gas or 2.5L diesel engine, but small enough to fit into any car’s glovebox. And with USB output ports for phones and tablets, PowerCore Jump Starter is one of the ideal charging companion for total peace of mind on the road.
- Jump start 3L gas or 2.5L diesel engines.
- Compact and lightweight to travel with you unnoticed.
- USB charging for phones and tablets.
Start Your Engine in 4 Easy Steps
|Compact Car Jump Starger||Compact Car Jump Starger||PowerCore 20100||PowerCore 26800|
|Battery Capacity||10000 mAh||10000 mAh||20100mAh||26800mAh|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2||2||2||3|
|Max Charging Speed||4.2A||4.2A||5V 4.8A (2.4A max per port)||5V 6A (3A max per port)|
|Size||7.3 × 3.3 × 1.7 in||7.3 × 3.3 × 1.7 in||6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in|
|Weight||12.4 oz||12.4 oz||356g/12.56oz||490g/17.28oz|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
After that day, I told my dad he should charge it now, but of course he didn't & two weeks later his own Ford Explorer died right before he had to go to work! He used the thing AGAIN & his car started no problem & he was able to go get his battery changed out before it died again.
In short, this thing was fully CHARGED almost a YEAR AGO & it started a huge pick up & a Ford Explorer within weeks of each other. Amazing!
Pass through charging does work!
Overall a great tool to have, I just wish they used a micro-usb port to charge the bank itself!
Includes a flashlight - You'll need it to read the teeny-tiny manual in the dark to jump your car! They should have included a magnifying glass!
The manual states "Avoid Extreme Temperatures". What is the exact operating temperature range of this unit? Should I even bother trying to use it if it is -20 outside or if it's been in the trunk of a hot car?
The included manual is totally worthless - the type is too small to read, the content is sparse and the layout is awful because they crammed 7 different languages on a tiny fold-out of paper rather than making seven different pdfs at an actual readable point size. This is extremely poor design and impacts older people, the visually impaired and people who want to give these jump starters to loved ones who aren't technically inclined.
So for anyone who wants a bare bones index card of simplified instructions for jumping a car in English only, check out my attached images. Just print & cut-out and place in the case with the jump starter. The instructions only explain how to jump a car, as the other features are pretty self-explanatory. You'll thank me later.
Best thing to look for with these units though is what kind of case they store in. I have another kit from another company but it stores in like a little plastic briefcase thing. It is really frustrating to get that kit put away after using. This Anker comes with a zipper case that is instantly put away when done, so I ended up carrying it in my care all the time instead of the other. Trust me it is worth considering that when you make a decision on which product to buy.
Update: I tried to use this on my MDX which is a 3.7 liter engine and I think that may be a little much for the lower amp model. I reached out to Anker and they suggested I try the higher amp model. I have not had a chance to try it yet but Anker's customer service is top notch. They are quick to respond and offer a solution. I love companies that behind their products so hats off to them. I will update again when I run into an issue.
Most recent customer reviews
They contacted me and tod me the would send a replacement very happy with the service the sent one out i...Read more