4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Anker 20W Premium Stereo Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Dual 10W Drivers, Two Passive Subwoofers, Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, and More - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Huge Stereo Sound: Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by dual ten-watt drivers.
- Booming Bass: Features MaxxBass technology and two passive subwoofers for enhanced bass performance. Hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Instantly connect your phone or tablet from up to 33 feet away. Speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used. Compact size lets you easily move it around from room to room.
- 6 Hours of Music: Boasting a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery, this Bluetooth speaker can play up to 125 songs at mid-level volume on a single charge. (Playtime varies by volume level and audio content).
- What You Get: Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Anker SoundCore nano Pocketsize||Anker SoundCore mini||Anker SoundCore||Anker Premium Stereo Speaker||Anker SoundCore Sport||Anker SoundCore Sport XL|
|Sound Driver||3W Big Sound||5W Stereo Sound Mono Speaker||3 Watt * 2 Dual Speaker||10 Watt * 2 bassup dual passive subwoofers||3 Watt||16W Output with 2 Subwoofers|
|Playtime||4 Hours||15 Hours||24 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours||15 Hours|
|Size||2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches||2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches||6.4 x 1.7 x 2.1 inches||8.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches||6.2 x 4.6 x 1.9 inches||7.874 x 4.646 x 1.969 inches|
|Weight||2.9 ounces||8.8 ounces||12.6 ounces||22.4 ounces||8 ounces||28.8 ounces|
|Use Case||Small group presentation / video watching||Car / Dinning room||Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor||Hiking / Beach / Shower speaker||Tough places / Beach / Shower speaker|
|Features||Big sound with small body/ Super portable||Stereo sound effect / Palm size/Bluetooth/ Micro SD support/ AUX/ FM radio||Long Playtime / Balanced sound||Bass boost / Piano paint||Waterproof / Portable||Waterproof/ Dustproof/ Shockproof/ Enhanced Bass/ Built-in Mic/ USB Charging Port|
Compare with similar items
Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker
More bass and volume for the music you love.
Huge Stereo Sound
Whether you're partying, working out, or just lounging around the house, enjoy a full-range stereo sound with impressive volume.
Powered by MaxxBass technology and dual passive subwoofers, to make sure you never miss out on those ultra low frequencies.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike other speakers, Anker uses advanced Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
A 5200mAh lithium-ion battery lets you play up to 125 songs at mid-level volume on a single charge—that's pretty impressive for a speaker this powerful.*
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
*Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you purchase this for use at home or the office, buy a power bar that has USB ports on it. It powers by USB and I found that if I use a standard USB adapter that just plugs into the wall that it gets too hot to use with peace of mind. It needs something more robust.
The sound is better than nice and you wont believe how all that bass is coming from such a small package. This speaker may be one of the best under promoted and over delivering products I have come across. Good job Anker.
I purchased this product with my own digital back and forths and my opinions were not influenced by anyone. I you took the time to read this....THANK YOU and I hope you enjoy your's as much as I mine.
1) Small enough and durable enough to withstand frequent packing into checked baggage (baggage handlers seem to have anger issues)
2) A speaker that would be loud enough to play in a centralized location and heard throughout a 2-3 room hotel.
3) A battery that would last at least 4-6 hours of continuous play.
4) Easy and FAST connectivity to many devices.
5) Killer sound range
6) A price that wouldn't break the bank (although I was ready to pay up to $200 to buy the right solution for my VERY specific needs)
BOY OH BOY, was i ever WRONG. From the initial unboxing the unit felt well built and with the sound packaging and the included items of: aux plut in cable, a Micro USB charging cable, Instruction manual, and an item overall satisfaction card won me over.
The speaker turned on with a devisive tone and then connected via bluetooth super fast. And the sound, well its all you'd want when listening to Al Greens, "How can you mend a broken heart, to GunsNRoses, "Take me to the jungle" to Mozarts "Lacrimosa' or the 9th Symphony. The 20w is a monster for the size and while the midrange and highs could be a bit better, I realize I might be biased with a few too many pairs of $250+ wired headphones.
None the less, the Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker, 20WPortable Wireless Speaker is a must add device for anyone looking to have a portable music box that can power some pre-party action in a Vegas hotel room, or can just as easily liven a poolside or sea side party. Even in a big crowded park for 4th of July, this little guy had people bouncing their heads 30-40 ft in every direction.
Buy with confidence, and enjoy your music as it was meant to he heard-- Loud and nonstop!
I purchased the other due to the Rave reviews, but once I put it to use it didnt deliver what I was expecting. For the record I also have 2 Bose Soundlink minis, this tries to be bose-like, but not quite. I bought this as a gift, and it sounds rather nice for the budget. Build quality is excellent, and design is beautifully done. If you don't want to fork out $150 on the Bose, get this. You will be very pleased with the sound quality. Side by side, the Bose sounds much richer, with deeper bass, and well placed highs. To be honest I believe the Bose is bass heavy, but placement is key! This speaker delivers what the name suggests. ANKER quality and PREMIUM sound. Connectivity is consistent, pairing was simple as well.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice room filling, but also portable Bluetooth speaker.