|Item model number||68ANREADER-B2A|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar|
|Item Weight||1.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 1.3 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||0.47 x 1.3 x 2.56 inches|
Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simultaneously read and write on two cards to save yourself the effort of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
- USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Fully powered via your USB port — no additional power supply required.
- No drivers required for Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker SD/TF Card Reader, welcome guide, hassle-free 18-month warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 0.47 x 2.56 in||0.35 x 2.2 x 0.94 in||1.77 x 2.66 x 0.6 in||1.85 x 2.72 x 0.43 in||2.56 x 4.72 x 0.71 in||0.47 x 8.86 x 1.3 in|
Read almost all your memory cards with speed and convenience.
Cutting-edge USB 3.0.
Blistering fast 5Gbps transfer speed.
Double the slots.
Simultaneously read and write on two cards.
Made of durable, high-grade plastics and premium chips.
LED display brilliance.
Easily see whether it is working or not.
SD-XC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SD-HC, Micro SD, Mini SD (required adapter not included).
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista, MAC OSX, and a USB port.
- The Card Reader is 1.38in / 35mm wide (about the width of two USB ports). Please check to ensure your USB port has ample space around it.
- Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card itself and your computer's USB ports. With the Uspeed USB 3.0 Card Reader, you can fully enjoy the transfer rates of current high speed cards formats including SDXC, Micro SDXC, high-speed CF(UDMA), UHS-I, and high-speed MS (HX).
- Users using older versions of Windows XP or Mac OS X may need to install operating system upgrades or patches to support the exFAT file system of many high capacity cards (64GB or higher).
At Anker, we can't quite help you unwind, but we can make your tech gear easier to enjoy. Wave goodbye to First World tech woes, like low batteries and limited ports, and say hello to an easier, smarter life.
Founded by a group of spirited Google grads, Anker is a multinational team of techies. But don't let that fool you - we're customers, too. We approach all angles from a user's perspective, starting with affordable, high-quality materials and ending with 100% satisfaction, including our thorough, 18-month warranty. So simplify your smart life – leave the details to us.
Top customer reviews
I don't use SD or MicroSD cards much any more like I did in college, but when my girlfriend's Android freaked out and corrupted her entire Micro SD card (I think that's what it was), I told her to let me borrow it. Using this card reader, I was able to plug her Micro SD into my computer, and, with the card still in the reader, ran a data recovery program that rebuilt all her photos that weren't corrupted. The reader got warm from the process (file recovery takes a couple hours and strains the drive that the data is on), but this little guy held in there like a pro. My girlfriend ended up not losing a single file.
Like I said, I don't use card readers very often any more, but this is one of those things that I feel like everyone should have in case of an emergency, like needing to download photos after a digital camera's computer cable is lost, or when you need to get files off an Android. It's less than $10, and it's worth it to have one if and when it's needed right away.
I've had good experience with the brand (Anker) in the past as well. They have really small, minimalistic packaging, but they also don't seem too "businesslike" as a company. At my old job we purchased several "4-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hubs", one for every web designer and web developer, since plugging hard drives and flash drives in and out was necessary many times per day. I don't recall ever having issues with any of them.
Anyway, I'm actually going to go browse their other products now haha. Hope my review helped!
* Item title: Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards
This is a very handy item to have, You can read your SD card (both sizes) directly to your computer. I found it easy to use and open files but have not yet edited. However, with ease to open and locate files, I am sure editing will be just as easy.
I can confirm that both card slots are accessible at the same time on an android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5.) I was able to use ES File Explorer to copy files from the SD card straight to the mSD card without having to transfer to the phone (and vice versa.) Transfer rate seemed to max out at about 5-6 MB/s between the two (class 10) cards when connected to the phone with a cheap USB OTG cable.
And now the thing won't even power up when I plug it into my USB input!
Most recent customer reviews
All other USB devices stop working if this device is plugged in.Read more