3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Anker Ultra Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility, Ultra Compact Ring Box Size (Black) - A7910
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Full, High-Def Sound: Enjoy an impressively full sound quality and robust bass realized through a 3W audio driver and passive subwoofer.
- Long Playtime, Fast Recharge: Enjoy 12 hours of music at 80% volume, up to three times longer than similar-sized portable speakers. Recharge in just 3 hours using the included Micro USB cable.
- Incredibly Compact: This ring box-sized bluetooth speaker fits easily into your jacket pocket or the small side pocket of your backpack (45mm / 1.8in, 90g / 3.2oz cube).
- Complete Compatibility: Pair smartphones, tablets, laptops and more via Bluetooth (up to 10 meters / 33 feet) or NFC, or connect non-Bluetooth devices such as MP3 players using the included AUX cable.
- What You Get: Anker Pocket Bluetooth Speaker, 2.3ft Micro USB charging cable, 2.3ft AUX to Micro USB audio cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Anker Pocket Bluetooth Speaker
Take your sound with you everywhere.
A 3W audio driver, passive subwoofer and precision-engineered design deliver a clear, full-bodied sound you simply wouldn't expect.
Play All Day Long
This has remarkable stamina for something so small. An ultra-high density battery enables 12 hours of non-stop playtime and recharges in just 3 hours.
About the size of a ring box, this speaker fits into pretty much any pocket or bag, so you can take your sound literally anywhere you want.
Connect with any NFC or bluetooth-enabled device (versions 2.1 and above) or just plug in with the included AUX cable to start your tunes.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the speaker is a brick now. It will stay with the red light (charging) for hours and never come out of it. I tried several chargers, but nothing brings the speaker back to life.
I'm sad because this is the first Anker product that fails me (I have Anker portable batteries, solar chargers, etc.).
Update: After posting my review, I was contacted by Anker support. They sent me a replacement speaker. I wanted to wait for some time before claiming victory. After a few months, the new speaker is still working, so I've updated my review from 1-start to 4-stars, as Anker stands behind their products.
ORIGINAL POST: I use a mini-speaker to listen to audio books, not music. I can't figure this Anker speaker out. Sometimes (like for hours at a stretch) the bluetooth works great. But most of the time, it intermittently cuts out at the beginning of words. For example, "For" becomes "or." "David" becomes "avid." And so on. And sometimes the bluetooth will quit transmitting for 5 or 10 seconds at a stretch, and I have to "rewind" the book to hear the missed part. It doesn't matter how close or far away the speaker is from my device (an up-to-date iPhone). It's more annoying than anything. I can still listen to and understand the book, and I won't be returning the speaker for a refund. It can be a back-up. But I'm going back to my cheap little JENSEN SMPS-620 portable Bluetooth speaker which -- despite not very great reviews -- works just fine!
I note on several reviews of these kind of speakers that 'loudness' is an issue. In fact, they have no volume control, and the phone volume is used to control the speaker volume. I wonder if those other reviewers noticed this?