- Size (LWH): 3.7 inches, 0.91 inches, 0.91 inches
- Weight: 2.88 ounces
Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-speed Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- High Capacity: One of the most powerful 'mini' chargers on the market. Adds over one charge (14 hours talktime) to an iPhone 6, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S6 or one full charge to most other phones.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger), Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
High-Quality External Battery Packs from AmazonBasics
Safely charge your smartphone or tablet with a portable battery pack from AmazonBasics with power overload protection. Shop now.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The often copied but never equalled lipstick-shaped portable charger is now better than ever.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Same Size, More Power, Unmatched Reliability
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with superior quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla's battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
Intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
From the Manufacturer
|Powercore+ Mini External Battery Charger||2nd Gen Astro External Battery Charger||2nd Gen Astro E1 External Battery Charger||2nd Gen Astro E4 External Battery Charger||2nd Gen Astro E5 External Battery Charger||2nd Gen Astro E7 External Battery Charger|
|Color selection||Black, Silver, Pink, Blue, Gold||Black, White, Blue, Green||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Battery capacity||3350 mAh||6400 mAh||5200 mAh||13000 mAh||16000 mAh||26800 mAh|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||1.2||2.5||2.0||5.0||6.2||10.0|
|No. of iPad Air charges||0.3||0.5||0.4||1.0||1.3||2.0|
|No. of USB charging ports||1||1||1||2||2||3|
|Max charging speed||1 Amp||2 Amps||2 Amps||3 Amps||3 Amps||4 Amps|
|Size||3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9 inches (lipstick)||3.7 x 1.8 x 1.0 in (candybar)||3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches (candybar)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||5.9 × 2.5 × 0.9 inches (glasses case)||6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9 inches (Galaxy Note 4)|
|Weight||2.7oz (egg)||4.8oz (baseball)||4.2oz (baseball)||10.4oz (iPad mini)||10.4oz (iPad mini)||15.8oz (football)|
Top Customer Reviews
This review contains technical observations which I have reported to Anker. Although they have responded to some of them, they have not yet addressed all of my questions. This review will be updated as answers to these questions come in.
Curious about the build quality and what's inside? Me too, and I destroyed a battery so you don't have to, and at full price! Overall, Anker's build quality these days is pretty gosh darn good. Machined aluminum with an anodized finish, and tasteful silk-screening that complements the look and feel of the product. The battery I opened was verified to contain a high quality Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650BF Lithium Ion cell, which is one of the finest cells available on the market today. Anker has clearly put a great deal of work into creating a fantastic product at a fantastic price. Unfortunately, I observed a number of inconsistencies in both order fulfillment and product performance, which I believe Anker will work to resolve ASAP, at which time I will update this review accordingly.
It is important to note that the battery industry is chock-full of snake oil, shams, and scams. Even with the difficulties that I observed, I am convinced that Anker provides products of better quality and consistency than most (if not all) of the competition as any "problems" that Anker may have are generally much worse with other vendors I've worked with in the past.Read more ›
I was thinking of ideas to protect these from water and debris in my pocket or backpack. The simplest idea I came up with was to pickup some rubber chair tips at the hardware. Size 7/8 to 1 inch. They fit perfectly and do a good job of protecting them. Anker hit a home run with this product. Five stars.
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details:
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for travel. Drop it in backpack and go! It holds a charge for a long time, charges devices fairly quickly. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Hey Lady
It holds good amount of power , very small comes with pouch charger and box a very nice package 4 stars because im not sure how many times o can get a full charge before it quits... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by SKULLKID
Purchased for my son so he can recharge his phone while out collecting Pokémon. Great size & works just as it should.
He's happy with it.
I loved this SOOO much until it gave out on me after just a couple months. And now I can't return it. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Victoria
This works great. It doesnt charge crazy fast and you will only get one charge out of it but it is very small and I like to keep it in my purse for emergencies. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by BuyALLtheTHINGS
Bought in May, used in a Toyota corolla 2008. It did not gave trouble at first, then in july started charging only at 1amp max. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by C. Mata
Charges decently for its size. Doesn't hold nearly as much power as a block - it might charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android) all the way once, but then that might be partially my... Read morePublished 17 hours ago by JH