- Save 15% on 1 Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Earbuds For every 1 Qualifying Anker Product you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code YEMT7EPM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 23% on Anker 400 Lumen Water Resistant Flashlight when you purchase 1 or more Anker Qualifying Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code TUXLCUKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable (3ft) White when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST8432 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger with PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High capacity: Charges the iPhone 6 four times, the iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S6 two and a half times or the iPad Air almost once. Safely recharges with a 2 amp output charger (most phone chargers have 1 amp output).
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 3 amps overall.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 3.86 inches, 3.15 inches, 0.87 inches
- Weight: 8.96 ounces
Compare to similar items
This item Anker PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger with PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More B0194WDVHI
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 3.86 x 0.87 in||2.28 x 6.54 x 0.87 in||3.2 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in|
|Item Weight||0.56 lb||0.83 lb||0.56 lb||6.4 ounces|
Anker PowerCore 10400
The perfect combination of power and portability
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6 four times, an iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S6 two and a half times or an iPad Air once.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps. Simultaneously charge an iPad and an iPhone at full speed!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Top Customer Reviews
Worked well until two weeks ago when I took it off the charger and noticed the last LED indicator light kept flashing, same as while charging the last bit. Last light flashed at steady rhythm 3 times. Then all four once and continued that pattern.
Checked the outputs with DROK oled multimeter, both USB ports reported dead. Wasn't feeling comfortable with flashing LEDs powered by a Li-ion battery pack...shades of Samsung. Placed it outside in metal container with loose lid.
Sent email to Anker. Anker responded that the unit was safe, they were aware of the LED driver problem and not to worry about batteries being dangerous. Provide me with address of disposal/recycling center. Anker quickly replaced the 10400 PowerCore unit which is functioning perfectly.
So the original rating was ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, and with Anker tech help and customer service it remains that way.
FWIW, the battery cells are ICR 18659 3.7V 2600 mAh units.
-Better charge than advertised
-Two really fast Power IQ ports
1. This will really push the juice to my cell phones and other USB devices, including my diabetic blood test units.
2. Two (2) out ports--essential for a digital world.
3. Relatively LIGHT and SMALL. I have a 20000mAh power brick which is, of course, more powerful--but it's twice as big.
3. ANKER QUALITY! High satisfaction ratings and low return/DOA/complaint reviews. It feels solid and secure in the hand, and works hard on the job.
This can take a while to fully recharge--plan on it. Pass up the cheapie knock offs and get a quality charger.