- Save 10% on Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable (3ft) White when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST8432 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker PowerDrive 2 Elite 24W 2-Port Car Charger Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code NVWPTIYZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code VFXZL9EB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ ANKER PowerHouse Portable AC Outlet 120,000mAh Rechargeable Power Source ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code PWRHOUSE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Colossal Capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 7 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker's PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (max output 6A, single-port max output 3A).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours.
- What You Get: PowerCore 26800, 2X Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
|PowerCore 20100||PowerCore Speed 20000 QC||PowerCore 26800||PowerCore+ 26800 with Quick Charge 3.0||PowerPort 2||PowerHouse|
|Color Selection||Black / White||Black||Black||Black||Black / White||Black|
|Charging Technology||PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0; PowerIQ||PowerIQ||Quick Charge 3.0; PowerIQ||PowerIQ||PowerIQ; 12V Car, AC & USB Outputs|
|# of iPhone 6s charges||7.3||7.3||9.5||9.5||/||40|
|# of iPad mini 4 charges||2.5||2.5||3||3||/||12|
|# of Samsung S6 charges||5.2||5.2||6.8||6.8||/||30|
|# of USB Charging Ports||2||2||3||3||2||4|
|Output||5V 4.8A (2.4A max per port)||Quick Charge 3.0: 24W max; PowerIQ: 5V 2A||5V 6A (3A max per port)||Quick Charge 3.0: 18W max; PowerIQ: 5V 3A (3A max per port)||5V 4.8A||AC Outlet: 120W max; PowerIQ: 5V 8A|
|Max Input||2A||2A||4A (dual input)||Quick Charge 3.0: 5-7V 2.1A, 7-9V 1.6A, 9-12V 1.25A||/||16-17V 6A|
|Size||6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in||6.5 x 3.1 x 0.9in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in||7 x 3.1 x 0.9in||2.2 x 2.2 x 1.1in||7.9 x 6.5 x 5.7in|
One of America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
PowerCore by Anker.
- PowerCore is our flagship series of portable chargers, built using only premium materials and the most advanced charging technology.
With dual Micro-USB inputs, we’ve taken portable charging to the next level of innovation. Now you can recharge 100% faster than with other portable chargers.
Along with a colossal capacity of over 6 phone charges (26,800mAh), PowerCore 26800 is a serious slice of portable power.
- Dual Micro-USB Input for Faster Recharging
- High-Speed Universal Charging
- Triple-Device Charging
By automatically identifying any connected device, PowerIQ is able to deliver an optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Smart technology that determines when charging output is encountering cable resistance. By compensating for this resistance, VoltageBoost ensures charging speeds are unaffected by long or old cables.
Connect two Micro-USB outputs to overdrive charging speeds up to 200%. Recharging twice as fast means you’re ready to charge on-the-go, any time.
A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly: you.
- Size (LWH): 7.09 inches, 3.21 inches, 0.87 inches
- Weight: 1.09 pounds
Compare to similar items
This item Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.21 x 7.09 x 0.87 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||3.2 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||3.15 x 7.09 x 0.94 in|
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides up to 10 iPhone 6s charges, almost 7 Galaxy S6 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices—includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices.
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard portable charger. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Anker's MultiProtect technology combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and other advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
5V ⎓ 4A (5V ⎓ 2A Max Per Port)
5V ⎓ 6A (5V ⎓ 3A Max Per Port)
Top Customer Reviews
What I like:
1. It has 3 USB output ports with 6 Amps total output!
2. You can charge quickly using 2 USB inputs. This is genius!
3. It delivers more power than an OEM Apple wall charger!
4. It comes with 2 high quality Anker micro USB cables and a bag.
What could be improved?
1. I really like the 10 LED battery meter on the Plus series from Anker, so hopefully they will make a Plus version of this charger.
2. Anker includes Velcro cable ties on some products, and this is very handy for keeping cables tidy.
This is another solid Anker product and I would recommend to anyone who needs to charge a bunch of devices while on the go. It is heavy and bulky compared to a 10,000 mAh pack, but it would be lighter and smaller than carrying 3 of these packs, so if you need power for three devices pick up this device.
- Capacity that will last you weeks of power.
- Dual charging ports to charge the power bank faster.
- 3 outputs to charge your devices simultaneously, and at the maximum (safe) rate the battery that you are charging can take in.
- 4 LED bars that tell you how much battery life is available.
- Contains power IQ technology that automatically detects and delivers the fastest charge to the device that you are using.
- A nice, matte black finish.
Now, let's move over to the CONS of this power bank (though there aren't many)
- This is not a small power bank. That being said, It is the smallest and most portable of its size. if you are looking for a small power bank by ANKER, I would suggest buying the Anker PowerCore+ mini lipstick power bank. It's their flagship of all of their lipstick-sized power banks.
Difference: Obviously the power in mAh, the size and weight. The 26800 can hold more power, so it has to be a little bigger.
Dimensions: Power Core+ 26800 are 3” X 7” X 0.75” compared to Power Core+ 20100 2.25” X 6.5” X 0.75”
Weight: 1.27lbs (Power Core+ 26800) compared to 0.80lbs (Power Core+ 20100)
The Power Core has a matte plastic exterior with a smooth feel. A power check/indicator button, w/ ten led lights to indicate the charge of the battery, is located on the top along with the Anker logo. On one end there are four ports (two charge and one 3.0 quick charge ports along with a micro USB port to charge the power core).
I was able to fully charge my Samsung devices with 1 led light still illuminated, which tells me there is still a little more charge in the battery. Note 3 (twice), an S7 (once), two S4’s (once) and a Note 10.1 tablet (once). If you are charging one device, it will charge very quickly (S7 took 1 hour to completely charge from 14% using the 3.0 port). If you are charging multiple devices it can take a bit longer, although still fast.
I’ve owned many Anker products and for me this is a great company with a reliable product. I am amazed at the quick charges to my devices that this product provided. This is a lot of power packed into an external power source and will suffice for a heavy user many times over. I truly appreciate the quality and reliability of Anker products.
Picture #2 is a comparison to the Anker 20100, another reliable external power source.