- Save 10% on Nebula Capsule when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code SPKANK55 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Headphones For every 1 Qualifying Anker Products you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 2IBPKEU8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [Upgraded] Anker PowerPort II with Dual PowerIQ Ports when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9997 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest and lightest 10000mAh portable charger. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges.
- High-speed-Charging Technology: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
One of America’s Leading USB Charging Brands
PowerCore by Anker:
- PowerCore is our flagship series of portable chargers, built using only premium materials and the most advanced charging technology.
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
PowerCore 10000 revolutionizes high-capacity portable charging.
It fits easily into any pocket or bag, making it the perfect charger for on the couch, on a plane or anywhere else your phone needs a boost.
- One of the world's best size-to-capacity ratio.
- PowerIQ, max-speed charging technology.
- MultiProtect safety system.
PowerCore 10000 combines PowerIQ and VoltageBoost high-speed-charging technologies to produce unmatched charging speed.
It passed extreme shock, temperature and vibration tests before shipping. Such durability allows worry-free charging in any environment.
Premium battery cells are used to ensure power, safety and reliability.
Only Premium Materials
PowerCore is built using only the high-grade components. World-class chips, cutting-edge circuitry and a rugged double-layer shell ensure reliability and safety.
MultiProtect Safety System
Anker’s proprietary safety system provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
PowerCore II 10000
PowerCore II Slim 10000
PowerCore II 20000
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD
|Charging Technology||PowerIQ||PowerIQ 2.0||PowerIQ 2.0||PowerIQ||PowerIQ 2.0||Power Delivery; PowerIQ|
|No. of iPhone 6s charges||3.8||3.6||3.7||4.7||7.2||7.2|
|No. of iPad mini 4 charges||1.3||1.3||1.2||1.5||2.5||2.5|
|No. of Samsung S6 charges||2.2||2.6||2.6||3.3||5.1||5.1|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|Output||5V 2.4A||5-9V 2A, 9-12V 1.5A||5-6V=3A, 6-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A||5V 3A (3A max per port)||18W Port: 5-9V 2A, 9-12V 1.5A; 12W Port: 5V 2.4A||PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=2.6A, 15V=1.6A Standard Output: 5V=2A|
|Max Input||2A||5-9V 2A||5V=2A, 9V=2A||2A||5-9V 2A||5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=2A, 20V=1.5A|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black|
|Size||3.6 x 2.3 x 0.9in||3.8 x 2.4 x 0.9in||5.4 x 2.6 x 0.6in||3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in||6.7 x 2.4 x 0.9in||6.5 x 2.4 x 0.9in|
Compare with similar items
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerCore 10000 is incredibly small and light for its large capacity. It's smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball, but can charge a phone over three times and most tablets once.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Designed and built using only high-quality chips and hardware.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• AC adapter not included.
• Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What's in the Box
• 1 Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger
• 1 Micro USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently purchased and reviewed the Lumsing Ultrathin Portable 3-Port USB Charger 10000mAh... This thing was great except is made a high pitch noise when it charged another device. I liked it so much I returned the first and purchased a second only to have the second one do the exact same thing. The Anker Charger? ZERO NOISE! I love it!!!!!
Pros: Small, about the size of a deck of cards. See my image comparing it to a Samsung S5. Charges very quickly, just as fast as the 2 A wall chargers.
Cons: I actually prefer the taller/thinner form of the Lumsing which keeps the device ports easily accessible when in the inside pockets of my sports coat. The Anker only has one charging port, but ask yourself, how often are you really going to need to simultaneously charge multiple devices? For less than 20 bucks, I'm probably going to just buy a second one of these...
In summary, I really like this portable charger and will use it often... In fact, I'm probably going to purchase a second one.
What I love the most about this power bank is how effective it's been. The power bank itself requires at least 2 hours to charge from empty to full but once charged, your phone will charge to full in less time. As a result, I haven't charged my phone using a wall outlet since I bought this power bank more than a week ago. Not having to worry about my phone going dead or being near a wall outlet is the best feeling next to purchasing a new phone.
So if you want a reliable power bank that charges your phone in no time and frees you from being attached to a wall outlet, GET THIS!
I included photos of the three chargers I currently own. On the left is the older 10,000mAh charger, right is the newer 20,000mAh charger, this charger in the middle. This charger is much smaller in length and slightly smaller in width, but slightly thicker. It has the same profile as the 10,000mAh charger but significantly shorter.
I used this exclusively to charge my phone (LG G4, 3000mAh battery) for a few days to see the performance of the charger. I used it to charge my phone both without use and with use. The first charge was without use. It charged my phone from 5% battery up to 100% battery over the course of only 1 hour and 18 minutes, surprisingly fast (1.2% per min). The next charge I did was during typical use, bringing it from 14% to 90% in 1 hour and 13 minutes (1.05% per min), not too far off of the charging rate without use. The last charge was mainly while using the phone as a GPS in my car. That brought the phone from 6% up to 94% over the course of 1 hour 57 minutes (0.75% per min) before the charger was finished.
All things said, the charger worked amazingly well, much faster than the previous iteration of the 10,000mAh charger and much better than I expected. I used the charging cable that was included with the charger for this test, but have been using my own cables since then as I have much shorter cables that I prefer for some cases and much longer cables for others.
Also the 18 month warranty is another feature that keeps me purchasing Anker products. I have had an issue with an older charger with a built in cable, and while the charger was no longer available for sale Anker sent me a voucher for the full value of my charger, which I was able to use to purchase the older 10,000mAh charger you see in the photos. Every other charger I have owned by them has had zero issues over years of use.
I like this portable charger so much I purchased four more for my husband and our daughters. I use mine daily at home and on the go. It's an unfailing boss of a power bank. It charges itself and my phone super fast. It's compact and lightweight making it perfect for travel. It's modest looking, but it's wonderful. Unfortunately, the cable needs improvement. In less than six months three of us have replaced our broken micro usb cables. The Anker cables that come with the Anker power bank are run-of-the-mill at best. I did a little research (ok maybe more than a little) and learned what to look for in a quality charging cable. For example, there's a seam on this micro usb port (i.e. tiny metal end you plug into phone). From what I understand, that's a good indication that the charger is substandard; a seamless port is ideal. Honestly, most of my cables are cheap and I keep buying them in vain. My point...if you're comfortable with having to replace the cable at some point (it's likely) than this is an awesome power bank. Considering I've replaced three cables thus far, I think four stars is fair if not generous.