- Save 15% on 1 Anker Qi-Certified Wireless Charger For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANK258CP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 1 Anker Best Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST3105 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Roav Viva-Alexa Enabled Car Charger For every 1 Anker Product you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ALLAVIVA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker PowerLine Lightning (10ft) Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable/Charger Cord, for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s Plus/5/5s, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad Pro Air 2(White)
- Low Return Rate: 50% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "lightning cable 10 ft"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-Durable: Aramid fiber makes it thoroughly resistant to fraying and wear-related damage.
- Incredible Charging Speed: Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charge speed.
- Flexibility: Ten feet of cable give you the flexibility you need.
- What You Get: 1 Anker PowerLine Lightning, hook-and-loop cable tie, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The fast and durable Lightning cable.
A first for USB charging cables, the Anker PowerLine is reinforced with bulletproof aramid fiber. That makes it much stronger than conventional cables.
Heavy Duty for Heavy Use
We've reinforced PowerLine with bulletproof aramid fiber-a first for a USB charging cable. We've bent this cable over 5000 times and observed no damage or change in performance.
With wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, PowerLine Lightning provides the fastest charge any USB charger is capable of.
With the 10-foot PowerLine Lightning, you don't have to sit near a power outlet as you charge your device. Instead, you have the flexibility to set up your work environment as you prefer.
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
This cable is not compatible with Lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other Apple devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 2/15/2018, changed from 1 star to 5 stars: After my initial review, Anker contacted me right away to rectify the issue I had with the defective cable and sent me a heavier duty cable replacement within a few days. Incredibly amazing customer service! This item isn't an expensive item, but the fact that the company is willing to reach out and correct the issue makes Anker an outstanding company. Not too many companies do that nowadays. This only underscores the fact that they stand by their products. Thank you Anker!
I'm glad Anker makes long cables so users don't have to be tied to one location to use and charge their phones at the same time. My cable connects to the wall charger underneath my work desk and still has enough length for me to neatly tuck it along the side of my wall cube and right next to my keyboard where I can charge and use my phone simultaneously.
• Lengthy cable
• Very durable ends, wont easily disconnect from plug
• 100% compatible with all my iPhone devices, no "This cable or accessory is not certified" messages
• Thick and strong plastic outer wire covering
• Above and Beyond customer service
• Connector fits snugly into iPhone's charging port
• A bit more expensive than I expected, but worth the price!
This review is regarding Anker customer service. I received an item that became defective after a handful of uses. I contacted Anker customer service, who planned to email me a return label for an exchange. I did not receive the said email, and proceeded to contact Anker an additional THREE times (two times in which the customer service representative was short and acted like I was creating a great inconvenience for her to DO HER JOB). Each time, I was promised they would send out the return label, but they failed to send it in each instance. I eventually contacted Amazon support (despite it being past the return period). It was only until Amazon contacted Anker that I finally received my return label.
From my perspective, it seems as if Anker never intended to send me a return label - it was only until Amazon contacted them that they finally came through. If this is the case, then I find Anker's business practices abhorrent to ignore customer inquiries. I will avoid supporting Anker / purchasing any of their products moving forward - there are other alternatives (AmazonBasics, for example, makes a cable of equal quality: AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Dark Grey (6 Feet/1.8 Meter)) that wouldn't cause nearly as much of a headache.