Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- - One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- - Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- - Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- - A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- - What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable
The Cable That's Yours For Life
Designed with 3 interchangeable connectors: Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning. Simplify your daily carry by exchanging your tangles mess of wires for a single premium charging cable.
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine's first generation boasted 5x the durability of other cables, but PowerLine II takes it to the next level. It tolerates being bent over 12000 times and lasts an enormous 12x longer than other cables.
Speed and Safety
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
- iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
- iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20 / G5 / G6
- Xiaomi 5
- Virtually ALL Android & Windows phones & tablets
- Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, LG, Sony, PS4, Xbox, PS Vita, GoPro
- GPS devices, portable chargers, Bluetooth speakers, wireless keyboards, e-readers, cameras & camcorders
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- MacBook (2016) / MacBook Pro 13.3'' / MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Nintendo Switch
- Google Chromebook / Pixel C
- Huawei Mate 9 / P10
- MOTO Z / Z Force
- One Plus 3
Connect the Lightning and USB-C attachments from the right-hand side (with the Anker logo facing you).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s part of Anker’s Powerline II lineup with an expected bend resistance of 12,000 as well as all the typical amazing features of these cables.
The cable itself is a Micro USB to USB Type A, 3 foot cable with two attached adapters: 1) Micro USB to Lightning 2) Micro USB to USB Type C.
Typical Anker quality build details like angled adapter connectors with the same dimensions across for a seamless cable as well as a little ring stopper on the cable head so the adapter loops don’t slide all the way to the other end of the cable.
Now to buy some more for travel, cars, office, etc.
This cable helped cut the clutter while also providing a major need with the connected adapters. Also, we're not an Apple household, but we have many friends that have them so now we'll be able to easily provide them with a charge when they're over.
From initial unboxing, I could tell it was made from the same, durable material as my other Anker products. Combine the quality with the great functionality of the various connectors and I'd highly recommend this product.
- Quality- it's the same great quality you'd expect from Anker
- Quick charge- who doesn't love quickly being able to recover power?
- Functionality- love being able to have 3 adapters in one without the necessity of 3 separate cables. Also, the stopper for the adapters is subtle inclusion that provides great functionality.
- Lifetime warranty - I've never personally had an issue with an Anker product, but from other reviewers, I know that Anker's customer support will make things right.
- Length- This is likely more of a personal preference, but I tend to like my cables to be longer (around 6ft) so they can extend across our living room.
I have not seen anything like this cable. There are adapters out there but those run around $8 a piece and this thing is not much more in price. A way better deal for anyone looking to get a quality cable for a reasonable price.
This is a great cable for anyone looking to not have to buy adapters and be able to charge most of there devices. The cable is good in quality and i dont see the adapters breaking off anytime soon. This is a great cable that i can recommend to anyone.
In addition to that, it’s ultra rugged! Nothing’s worse than grabbing a tweaked cable that no longer works, especially when you need it most. Highly recommended, especially for road warriors that want to pack light