- Save 15% on 1 Anker Wireless Earbuds for Workout For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 6JQZLIUU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker 24hours Playtime For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CS62MD3D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) AUX Cable for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Home / Car Stereos and More (Black)
|Sale:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal Compatibility: Play audio from any phone, tablet, iPod, laptop or other media-playing device on your headphones, Hi-Fi or car stereo (fits standard 3.5mm aux ports).
- Premium Sound Quality: Built with the same grade materials as premium headphone brands. 24K gold-plated contacts ensure the cleanest sound experience possible.
- Incredibly Durable: With a 10000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, premium metal housing and four feet of durable, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last.
- Superb Fit: Ultra slim extensions to the aux jacks enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike standard aux cables). No need to remove cases during use.
- What You Get: Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Thanks to pioneering innovation and an insistence on using only the highest-quality materials, Anker creates the market benchmark for audio and USB charging.
3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
A combination of incredible sound, durability and universal compatibility make this one of the real choice for those serious about audio.
Do justice to your sounds with a cable that allows your music to speak for itself.
- Cible with headphones, stereos and any other 3.5mm jacksompat.
- Gold-plated connectors for superior conduction and durability.
- Super durable cable lasts over 10,000 bends.
Superior conductivity means that your music and audio is able to shine. With added corrosion resistance you can look forward to years of superb sound.
Able to tolerate being bent over 10,000 times. This makes it possibly one of the strongest audio cable available.
Works with all headphones, stereos and speakers with 3.5mm jacks.
Streamlined connectors offer a finish that matches your phone, headphones and other devices perfectly. Give your audio devices one of the greatest complement.
|3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Nylon Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker||SoundCore mini Bluetooth Speaker|
|Color Selection||Black||Red||Black||Black||Black, Blue, Red||Black, Gold, Gray, Pink|
Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
Plug in and play your sound.
Connect ANY Device
Phones, tablets, iPods, CD & cassette players (remember those). Link just about anything to your home or car stereo via its 3.5mm aux port.
Superlative Quality Audio
Our cables are built to the exact same standards as leading headphone brands. 24 carat gold-plated contacts ensure the purest possible sound experience.
We bent this cable over 10000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium metal housing makes it extra durable.
Each aux jack has been slightly extended to enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike most other aux cables).
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone, iPod, iPad, other smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, Walkman, Discman and all other audio-playing devices with a 3.5mm aux port from brands including Sony, SanDisk, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Blackberry and many more.
• Beats and other brands of headphone, Hi-Fi stereo sound systems, car stereos, radios, portable bluetooth speakers and wireless audio receivers with a 3.5mm aux port.
The audio jack's upper end measures 5.7mm across and 2.3mm long , please confirm compatibility with your device before purchase. If you're unsure, please contact our customer service team.
Incompatible devices include:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT 1/5/16: After seeing my review, Anker reached out and replaced the cable free of charge, suggesting I had received a subpar item. Second cable was better, but echoing was still noticeable when cable was jostled. Anker followed up with me on the performance of the second cable, and ultimately fully refunded my purchase. So in the end this cable didn't really work out for me, but Anker's service was exceptional. I have several lightning cables from Anker for my Apple devices and they work great for charging and data transfer - so in spite of the problems with this product I wouldn't hesitate to buy Anker products in the future.
As someone who writes hundreds of audio gear reviews, let me first clarify that by “high quality” I don’t mean a cable that going to rival in sound quality $400+ Pure Silver custom cables I recently reviewed. I’m talking about $6.99 cable from Anker where the build quality surpasses anything that I have seen at 2x to 3x its price. First of all you have a slim chrome metal connector housing with a gold plated TRS connector and a nice short strain relief. The cable itself is a standard 1.2m in length with a very durable heavy duty jacket which is surprisingly flexible and easy to manage for storage. As a matter of fact, Anker states that cable pass reliability study of 10000 consecutive bends!!! A lot of headphone manufacturer assume that removable cable will improve longevity of their product, but they include thin poor quality or annoying flat cables that introduce microphonics and in general don’t last for too long. Anker cable will definitely be an upgrade!
But the durability is not the only strength of this cable. I put it against a number of my stock OFC (oxygen free copper) replacement cables that come with my other headphones, and in my audio test they all sounded the same. This is a regular copper cable, so don’t expect an improvement in sound quality. But for $6.99 you are getting so much more in terms of improved durability, high quality materials, really cool design, slim housing connector, and Anker’s legendary 18-month warranty – now, that is a bargain! I tested this cable with my various headphones and speakers, as well as smartphone, DAP/mp3 player, and wireless speakers – the performance was consistent and always good. So if you are looking for a replacement or an upgrade cable, I highly doubt you will be able to find anything better for this price.
The Cable: Unlike other reviews I had to fork over money for this product. So when I say this is a good looking, solid, high quality cable it means just that. This is a really sweet looking cable. I picked up the Red varient because hey, why not. It looks cooler than the avg. black one and it costs the same amount.
Sound: I hooked this up to my fidelio X1 and powered on my favorite movies, some test clips, and it sounds amazing. It seems to have did away with any of the original cable issues. Note more or less a cable is a cable. Just for some reason that oem cable was faulty. Just a rare case.
Price: I paid 5 dollars shipped to my home. That was literally $2 less shipped for a similiar looking cable, with the exception that this is an anker product and those were not. Anker products have build brand notoriety over the last few years in the battery world, and now are making headways into other fields.
Quality: This is a fairly thick cable by most standards. It doesn't tangle because of it's thickness, and it's edge can be screwed off if you need to fit it into a tight audio port. The cable connection is already small as it is, so i doubt thatll be needed.
Verdict: Need a 3.5mm cable? Stop looking around, just buy it and get back to what you need the cable for. Listening to high quality audio.
See picture of an actual slim extension (black) next to this. It will not fit with a case.