- Save 10% on Anker Nebula Capsule Projector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on up to 1 of these for every 1 *ROAV VIVA* you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code AUX3VIVA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) AUX Cable for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Home / Car Stereos and More (Black)
- Low Return Rate: 65% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Stereo 1/4-inch & 1/8-inch Jack Cables
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Universal Compatibility: Play audio from any phone, tablet, iPod, laptop or other media-playing device on your headphones, Hi-Fi or car stereo (fits standard 3.5mm aux ports).
- Premium Sound Quality: Built with the same grade materials as premium headphone brands. 24K gold-plated contacts ensure the cleanest sound experience possible.
- Incredibly Durable: With a 10000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, premium metal housing and four feet of durable, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last.
- Superb Fit: Ultra slim extensions to the aux jacks enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike standard aux cables). No need to remove cases during use.
- What You Get: Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Thanks to pioneering innovation and an insistence on using only the highest-quality materials, Anker creates the market benchmark for audio and USB charging.
3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
A combination of incredible sound, durability and universal compatibility make this one of the real choice for those serious about audio.
Do justice to your sounds with a cable that allows your music to speak for itself.
- Cible with headphones, stereos and any other 3.5mm jacksompat.
- Gold-plated connectors for superior conduction and durability.
- Super durable cable lasts over 10,000 bends.
Superior conductivity means that your music and audio is able to shine. With added corrosion resistance you can look forward to years of superb sound.
Able to tolerate being bent over 10,000 times. This makes it possibly one of the strongest audio cable available.
Works with all headphones, stereos and speakers with 3.5mm jacks.
Streamlined connectors offer a finish that matches your phone, headphones and other devices perfectly. Give your audio devices one of the greatest complement.
|3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Nylon Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker||SoundCore mini Bluetooth Speaker|
|Color Selection||Black||Red||Black||Black||Black, Blue, Red||Black, Gold, Gray, Pink|
Compare with similar items
Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
Plug in and play your sound.
Connect ANY Device
Phones, tablets, iPods, CD & cassette players (remember those). Link just about anything to your home or car stereo via its 3.5mm aux port.
Superlative Quality Audio
Our cables are built to the exact same standards as leading headphone brands. 24 carat gold-plated contacts ensure the purest possible sound experience.
We bent this cable over 10000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium metal housing makes it extra durable.
Each aux jack has been slightly extended to enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike most other aux cables).
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone, iPod, iPad, other smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, Walkman, Discman and all other audio-playing devices with a 3.5mm aux port from brands including Sony, SanDisk, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Blackberry and many more.
• Beats and other brands of headphone, Hi-Fi stereo sound systems, car stereos, radios, portable bluetooth speakers and wireless audio receivers with a 3.5mm aux port.
The audio jack's upper end measures 5.7mm across and 2.3mm long , please confirm compatibility with your device before purchase. If you're unsure, please contact our customer service team.
Incompatible devices include:
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Extremely pro-active customer service from Anker (I was genuinely surprised), they just asked for the S/N and shipped me a brand new one. Apparently I had a cable from a bad batch. 5 stars for the customer service, will replace my cable and keep using it on a daily basis, will update the review if anything else comes up.
If you found this review helpful, please click yes. This helps me a lot as a reviewer.
I've been using it on a daily basis with my iPod Touch, as well as my iPad. It's been subject to extreme conditions, as I've removed it from one device, and put it in the other several times a week. There have been no issues whatsoever, and absolutely no signs that any portion of it may be coming apart.
The sound quality from both my iPod Touch and iPad is superb, and has never wavered. It fits into the 3.5mm aux ports perfectly, and exactly the same as the day I purchased it.
Anker customer support is superb. I did have an issue with another item that I purchased from them, and they replaced it, no questions asked. As for this cable, the bottom line is that it works perfectly, and continues to do so despite my subjecting it to almost daily abuse. 5 stars.
This is just a simple auxiliary cable but it’s done well and seems to match the quality I’ve come to expect from Anker. The rubber cable feels durable and adequately thick but pliable. It terminates into a nice polished metal 3.5mm jack on both sides that seem small enough to fit most ports regardless of cases or locations. The description says that it is 24K gold plated contacts with 10,000+ bend lifespan and while I won’t be necessarily testing those claims, I do expect this cable to hold up to the test of time.
I’m using this when I am running my iPhone 7 Plus into my Schiit Fulla 2 dac/amp as a standalone amp with the lightning to 3.5mm adapter from apple. I’m also using HD650, HD558, and ATH M50x headphones and feel the quality in this setup has been good with no complaints.
Yes this is just a cable but it is a cable I don’t feel I’ll have to replace and one that I think will be reliable for a long time. For the price around $6 the quality is excellent and I can easily recommend these to anyone looking for a good auxiliary cable. I’ll update my review should I run into any issues with it.
Had the whole cable been as thin as the inner metallic connector, it would have connected, but the outer chrome sheath is too thick.
Comes with a nice velcro cable wrapper. I'll be replacing it with a Nest earbud case later.
I will not be returning this auxiliary cable, as it still is functionally fine, inexpensive, and not Anker's fault that the metallic connector is too thick for my admittedly niche case.
Update review. ANKER sent out a new cable and it works great just like the first. We shall see if it last any longer. ANKER customer service is top notch. They contacted me and let me know they had sent out a replacement without me asking for one. Great service!