- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 6NK4YBZY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [ Anker Slim Battery Case for iPhone 7/6s/6 ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code L95R9BRA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) AUX Cable for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Home / Car Stereos and More (Black)
|Sale:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal Compatibility: Play audio from any phone, tablet, iPod, laptop or other media-playing device on your headphones, Hi-Fi or car stereo (fits standard 3.5mm aux ports).
- Premium Sound Quality: Built with the same grade materials as premium headphone brands. 24K gold-plated contacts ensure the cleanest sound experience possible.
- Incredibly Durable: With a 10000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, premium metal housing and four feet of durable, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last.
- Superb Fit: Ultra slim extensions to the aux jacks enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike standard aux cables). No need to remove cases during use.
- What You Get: Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Thanks to pioneering innovation and an insistence on using only the highest-quality materials, Anker creates the market benchmark for audio and USB charging.
3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
A combination of incredible sound, durability and universal compatibility make this one of the real choice for those serious about audio.
Do justice to your sounds with a cable that allows your music to speak for itself.
- Cible with headphones, stereos and any other 3.5mm jacksompat.
- Gold-plated connectors for superior conduction and durability.
- Super durable cable lasts over 10,000 bends.
Superior conductivity means that your music and audio is able to shine. With added corrosion resistance you can look forward to years of superb sound.
Able to tolerate being bent over 10,000 times. This makes it possibly one of the strongest audio cable available.
Works with all headphones, stereos and speakers with 3.5mm jacks.
Streamlined connectors offer a finish that matches your phone, headphones and other devices perfectly. Give your audio devices one of the greatest complement.
|3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Nylon Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker||SoundCore mini Bluetooth Speaker|
|Color Selection||Black||Red||Black||Black||Black, Blue, Red||Black, Gold, Gray, Pink|
Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
Plug in and play your sound.
Connect ANY Device
Phones, tablets, iPods, CD & cassette players (remember those). Link just about anything to your home or car stereo via its 3.5mm aux port.
Superlative Quality Audio
Our cables are built to the exact same standards as leading headphone brands. 24 carat gold-plated contacts ensure the purest possible sound experience.
We bent this cable over 10000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium metal housing makes it extra durable.
Each aux jack has been slightly extended to enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike most other aux cables).
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone, iPod, iPad, other smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, Walkman, Discman and all other audio-playing devices with a 3.5mm aux port from brands including Sony, SanDisk, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Blackberry and many more.
• Beats and other brands of headphone, Hi-Fi stereo sound systems, car stereos, radios, portable bluetooth speakers and wireless audio receivers with a 3.5mm aux port.
The audio jack's upper end measures 5.7mm across and 2.3mm long , please confirm compatibility with your device before purchase. If you're unsure, please contact our customer service team.
Incompatible devices include:
Top customer reviews
Extremely pro-active customer service from Anker (I was genuinely surprised), they just asked for the S/N and shipped me a brand new one. Apparently I had a cable from a bad batch. 5 stars for the customer service, will replace my cable and keep using it on a daily basis, will update the review if anything else comes up.
I've been using it on a daily basis with my iPod Touch, as well as my iPad. It's been subject to extreme conditions, as I've removed it from one device, and put it in the other several times a week. There have been no issues whatsoever, and absolutely no signs that any portion of it may be coming apart.
The sound quality from both my iPod Touch and iPad is superb, and has never wavered. It fits into the 3.5mm aux ports perfectly, and exactly the same as the day I purchased it.
Anker customer support is superb. I did have an issue with another item that I purchased from them, and they replaced it, no questions asked. As for this cable, the bottom line is that it works perfectly, and continues to do so despite my subjecting it to almost daily abuse. 5 stars.
I have tired of the male ends on auxiliary audio cables becoming bent and no longer making good contact with my laptop and the portable speaker.
This Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable is made of truly strong high quality metal, and makes perfect contact at both ends. I also admire the addition hard metal casing around the first inch of the cable at both ends which further reduces the potential of the male end getting damaged. The cable itself is very well protected by a thick flexible rubber or silicone tubing.
I appreciate the extra length as well. 4 feet is very beneficial to me as it allows me to place the speaker/speaker phone in a position more suitable to my needs and use.
I highly recommend the Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable to everyone.
Build quality however everywhere else is fantastic. It'd get 5 stars if not for the connection thing.
Will update if connection becomes a bigger issue down the line.