- Save 15% on 1 Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Earbuds For every 1 Qualifying Anker Product you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code YEMT7EPM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 23% on Anker 400 Lumen Water Resistant Flashlight when you purchase 1 or more Anker Qualifying Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code TUXLCUKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) AUX Cable for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Home / Car Stereos and More (Black)
|Sale:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal Compatibility: Play audio from any phone, tablet, iPod, laptop or other media-playing device on your headphones, Hi-Fi or car stereo (fits standard 3.5mm aux ports).
- Premium Sound Quality: Built with the same grade materials as premium headphone brands. 24K gold-plated contacts ensure the cleanest sound experience possible.
- Incredibly Durable: With a 10000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, premium metal housing and four feet of durable, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last.
- Superb Fit: Ultra slim extensions to the aux jacks enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike standard aux cables). No need to remove cases during use.
- What You Get: Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Thanks to pioneering innovation and an insistence on using only the highest-quality materials, Anker creates the market benchmark for audio and USB charging.
3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
A combination of incredible sound, durability and universal compatibility make this one of the real choice for those serious about audio.
Do justice to your sounds with a cable that allows your music to speak for itself.
- Cible with headphones, stereos and any other 3.5mm jacksompat.
- Gold-plated connectors for superior conduction and durability.
- Super durable cable lasts over 10,000 bends.
Superior conductivity means that your music and audio is able to shine. With added corrosion resistance you can look forward to years of superb sound.
Able to tolerate being bent over 10,000 times. This makes it possibly one of the strongest audio cable available.
Works with all headphones, stereos and speakers with 3.5mm jacks.
Streamlined connectors offer a finish that matches your phone, headphones and other devices perfectly. Give your audio devices one of the greatest complement.
|3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Nylon Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable||SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker||SoundCore mini Bluetooth Speaker|
|Color Selection||Black||Red||Black||Black||Black, Blue, Red||Black, Gold, Gray, Pink|
Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
Plug in and play your sound.
Connect ANY Device
Phones, tablets, iPods, CD & cassette players (remember those). Link just about anything to your home or car stereo via its 3.5mm aux port.
Superlative Quality Audio
Our cables are built to the exact same standards as leading headphone brands. 24 carat gold-plated contacts ensure the purest possible sound experience.
We bent this cable over 10000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium metal housing makes it extra durable.
Each aux jack has been slightly extended to enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike most other aux cables).
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone, iPod, iPad, other smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, Walkman, Discman and all other audio-playing devices with a 3.5mm aux port from brands including Sony, SanDisk, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Blackberry and many more.
• Beats and other brands of headphone, Hi-Fi stereo sound systems, car stereos, radios, portable bluetooth speakers and wireless audio receivers with a 3.5mm aux port.
The audio jack's upper end measures 5.7mm across and 2.3mm long , please confirm compatibility with your device before purchase. If you're unsure, please contact our customer service team.
Incompatible devices include:
Top Customer Reviews
I've had these for a grand total of two hours. Even the smallest jostle will disrupt the channels so you only hear vocals or the bassline, there is no in between. The make itself is pretty quality, that being said, it looks like the cord would be durable and wouldn't break easily, and if they worked I'm sure they will last a long time. But the quality of the cable itself is atrocious and if you get a dud like I did (or maybe that's just the quality of the product) there's no going back. Instead, consider buying replacement cables for your headphones from the manufacturer. The ones I bought these to replace are broken and shoddy, but much better than the quality these produce.
I don't say that only because they came broken and require you to twist them in the jack to get proper output. Even when it sounds like all the channels are there, they're oddly staticky and if you like your music loud you will hear the pops in the audio frequently.
Anyway, don't buy these.
Extremely pro-active customer service from Anker (I was genuinely surprised), they just asked for the S/N and shipped me a brand new one. Apparently I had a cable from a bad batch. 5 stars for the customer service, will replace my cable and keep using it on a daily basis, will update the review if anything else comes up.
I bought the cable believing it would probably fit my phone case.. hahaha!
Not even close! These are the bulkiest aux cable ends EVER!
'Okay, it doesn't fit my phone case and I can't return it, let me just see how well it works.'
I tried the cable and it was garbage. Absolute GARBAGE. I have cheap ones from the dollar store that work better than this. The sound quality was bad and it was cutting out enough to just accept that I wasted five dollars.
'To the trash with this product.'
No big deal on wasting money I guess, but consider yourself warned.
Pros: None, zero, zilch.
Cons: Can't return, doesn't fit phone cases and mine didn't work.
My only small complaint about the wire would be the coating is a bit too much of a 'grippy' rubber style to me, so it tends to more easily unplug the cord from either my headphones or listening device when any tension occurs on it, say if I move around in bed. Where as when other smooth coated wires I've owned may get stuck a bit under my sleeve, the tension on the wire when I move my head will sort of slide the excess cable slack from under the sleeve to move with me. With this wire being so grippy, if I move my head too much when the excless wire slack is laying under my sleeve or pillow or anything of that sort ,it just stays 'gripped' there and yanks the cable unplugged from my headphones when the tension occurs. Has no effect on listening quality, but gets to be a pain with how often this tends to happen and I need to take my headphones off and plug the cable back in.
I've been using it on a daily basis with my iPod Touch, as well as my iPad. It's been subject to extreme conditions, as I've removed it from one device, and put it in the other several times a week. There have been no issues whatsoever, and absolutely no signs that any portion of it may be coming apart.
The sound quality from both my iPod Touch and iPad is superb, and has never wavered. It fits into the 3.5mm aux ports perfectly, and exactly the same as the day I purchased it.
Anker customer support is superb. I did have an issue with another item that I purchased from them, and they replaced it, no questions asked. As for this cable, the bottom line is that it works perfectly, and continues to do so despite my subjecting it to almost daily abuse. 5 stars.