Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad, Compatible iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Xs Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus, AirPods Pro, 10W Fast-Charging Galaxy S20 S10 S9, Note 10 Note 9 Note 8 (No AC Adapter)
|Compatible Devices||IPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus; Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+; Samsung Note 9 / Note 8; LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35; Sony XZ2|
|Item Weight||0.07 Kilograms|
|Current rating||2 Amps|
|Input Voltage||5 Volts|
About this item
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W charge that's 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE: 1.Check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. 2.Restart your phone. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, please try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.(no AC Adapter)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quick Charge Recommended
To take advantage of fast charge mode, using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required. Standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A - iPhone stock chargers (only 5V/1A) can not supply enough power for PowerWave Pad.
Note: Please use the included cable for best results.
Align Charging Coils
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
|PowerWave Pad||PowerWave II Pad||PowerWave Base Pad||PowerWave Stand 10W Max||PowerWave Pad and Stand||PowerWave 10 Dual Pad|
|Standard Charging Mode for Any Qi-enabled Device||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for iPhone||-||✓||✓||✓||-||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for Samsung||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||-||Smart Charging||Easy Alignment||Vertical and Horizontal Charging||Wireless Charging Bundle||Simultaneous Wireless Charging|
|Charging Cable||3ft Micro USB Cable||5ft DC Power Cord||4ft Micro USB Cable||6ft Micro USB Cable||2× 3ft Micro USB Cable||5ft DC Power Cord|
|Adapter||Not Included||Included 12V/2A Adapter||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||Included 12V/3A Adapter|
Model Number: A2503
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
Compare with similar items
Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Stand, Qi-Certified for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, Xs Max, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus, 10W Fast-Charging Galaxy S20 S10 S9 S8, Note 10 Note 9 and More (No AC Adapter)
Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W 3Amp USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) Powerport+ 1 for Anker Wireless Charger, Galaxy S10e/S10/S9/S8/Plus, Note 9/8, LG V40/V30+, iPhone, iPad and More
Yootech Wireless Charger,Qi-Certified 10W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad Compatible with iPhone SE 2020/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/XS/X/8,Samsung Galaxy S20/Note 10/S10/S9,AirPods Pro(No AC Adapter)
Anker Wireless Charger with Power Adapter, PowerWave II Pad, Qi-Certified 15W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, Xs, Xs Max, XR, X, 8, Galaxy S10 S9 S8, Note 10 Note 9 Note 8 & More
Anker Wireless Chargers Bundle, PowerWave Pad & Stand Upgraded, Qi-Certified, 7.5W for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Xs Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 10W for Galaxy S20 S10 S9, Note 10 Note 9 (No AC Adapter)
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus; Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+; Samsung Note 9 / Note 8; LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35; Sony XZ2||iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus; Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / Note 9 / Note 8 ; LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35 - Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium / Google Pixel 3 / Google Pixel 3 XL / Google Nexus 4/ Nokia 7 plus / Nokia 8 Sirocco / BlackBerry PRIV / BlackBerry Passport / BlackBerry Z30 / Motorola Droid Maxx / Motorola Droid Mini||iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6S/6S Plus/5/5S/SE/5C/4/4S, ipad air 2, ipad mini 3/4, iPad Pro 9.7’’，Galaxy S9 Plus/S9/S8 Plus/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S7 Edge/S6 Edge/S6 Edge+, Note 8/7/5/4/3, Nexus 9, LG G6/G5/G4/G3/V20, HTC 10, HTC One A9/M9, Moto, Sony||iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS MAX / XR / XS/ X / 8 / 8 Plus ; Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus/S10/S10 plus/S10E/S10 5G/Note 9/Note 8/S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S8 Active/S7 / S7 edge/ S7 Active / S6 edge+ /S6 Active/ S6/ Note 5; Google Pixel 4/4XL/3/3XL, Google Nexus 4/5/6;LG V50 ThinQ/V50/V40 ThinQ/V35/V30+/V30, LG G8 ThinQ/G8/G7+ ThinQ/G7 ThinQ/G7/G6+/G6; Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL;Airpods Pro||iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS MAX / XR / XS/ X / 8 / 8 Plus ; Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus/S10/S10 plus/S10E/S10 5G/Note 9/Note 8/S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S8 Active/S7 / S7 edge/ S7 Active / S6 edge+ /S6 Active/ S6/ Note 5; Google Pixel 4/4XL/3/3XL, Google Nexus 4/5/6;LG V50 ThinQ/V50/V40 ThinQ/V35/V30+/V30, LG G8 ThinQ/G8/G7+ ThinQ/G7 ThinQ/G7/G6+/G6; Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL,Airpod Pro||iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 0.43 inches||3.15 x 2.68 x 4.49 inches||2.10 x 2.20 x 1.10 inches||3.72 x 0.48 x 3.72 inches||3.54 x 3.54 x 0.55 inches||3.15 x 2.68 x 4.49 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not happy with the product and the price paid considering there are many available in the market to compete.
Update: Anker customer support proactively reached out to me and made sure to resolve my issue with the Pad charger. They provided me with a replacement and ensured my issue was resolved for customer satisfaction.
Recently I was a little dissapointed believing that the powerpad would charge my new Pixel 3 phone "fast". I rated the product as such to hopefully get Anker to let me know if I did something wrong as well as to let others know that it might not work for them. They responded immediately with data that explained that it would not charge my phone quickly but that they are working on a new model that would - they apologized and offered a refund - which was unnecessary - I declined and they still refunded me. They also offered to add me to a list of potential people to test out their new model (once completed) They are an excellent company to work with - best customer service I have dealt with for a long time.
Att I figured I would give wireless charging a try. After my first few days I am tempted to return the product for the following reasons.
1) The phone has to be positioned in a very particular way, and without any metal obstructing the path. My phone has a metal plate attached to the case for use with magnetic car mounts, so this involves removing the case, lining up the phone to the pad just-so, and then beginning the charge. I am better off just sticking the cable directly into the phone! (I appreciate this is not a product-specific issue, more applicable to wireless charging devices in general).
2) The blue LED indicator light is very poorly positioned. Makes it hard to figure out if the device is working or not. It is a tiny pin-sized LED that is situated on one of the sides of the pad - wouldn't it have made more sense to have placed it on the direct opposite side to where the cable is inserted? By placing it on the left/right (depending on your perspective), the phone often covers the LED so you can't see what's going on!
3) I have one next to my bed but am always nervous that I will wake up one morning to find that the phone is dead and I have slept through my alarm. Again, not an Anker-specific issue, but I think I would prefer the 'hassle' of plugging a cable directly into the phone to have some peace of mind!
It charges your device wirelessly! I like the all black look with soft touch material. Longer braided cable would be a nice upgrade. The cable in the box is your standard rubber coated micro USB. Would have liked for it to come with a power brick, but it clearly states it does not in the description so no surprise there. Will update if any durability issues arise.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I would like to say Anker contacted me regarding the issues I was having with the charger. They sent me one of their stand chargers (free of charge) which suits my need better and works perfectly. Ankers customer service is as good as their products. I would have no hesitation in recommending their products. I can only assume the product I bought must have had an issue.
Unfortunately, I am really disappointed with this product - for two reasons:
1) You cannot simply place the phone on charger and forget about it - it requires careful positioning to charge
2) More importantly, this charger is not really made for the iPhone XR, but for Samsung products. It delivers a poor wattage to the iPhone, which means it needs a long time to charge (and probably damages the battery, esp. if you try and use the phone when it is on the charger).
I am sure this is a great product for Samsung products, but don't understand why it is advertised for the iPhone XR, when it is clearly not suitable and will cause disappointment.
NOTE - since I posted the review above, I was contacted by Anker customer services who replaced the original product with a wireless charging stand. This stand delivers more power and works well. Customer services were helpful to resolve the issue and is reconfirming my view that Anker is a good company. With regards to this particular episode, I still believe however that the charging pad should not be advertised as being a 10W charger for the iPhone. While the stand works well, I was after a pad, so doubt I will make much use of the stand
Anker Customer Services took the care to write me back and after the problem was explained and troubleshooting they offered me to replace the malfunctioning charger by a new one. Thank you Anker for your care and help!!!
UPDATES 2019: The customer service in Anker is just amazing. I recently received an email from them to make sure that I am happy with my replacement and offering me another item from their product!!! What a great service!
Kurze Zeit nach Verfassen meiner Rezension wurde mir vom Anker Kundenservice ein kostenloses Ersatzladegerät angeboten und schnell zugeschickt. Dieses ist zwar kein flaches Ladegerät, sondern ein Standladegerät, aber das iPhone XS bleibt an Ort und Stelle und wird zuverlässig aufgeladen. Wer also ein iPhone XS besitzt und zum Laden nicht immer eine Wasserwaage benutzen will, sollte sich das Anker PowerWave anschauen. Somit für den Kundenservice von Anker die vollen 5 Sterne.
Das Ladegerät ist gut verarbeitet und scheint mein iPhone auch schnell zu laden. Allerdings "wandert" mein iPhone innerhalb weniger Minuten an den Rand des Ladegerätes um schliesslich ganz herunter zu rutschen. Zum Glück ist mein Nachttisch gross genug um schlimmeres zu verhindern... Wahrscheinlich ist die Kombination aus Glasrückseite des iPhones, nicht besonders rutschfeste Oberfläche des Ladegeräts und den Schwingungen durch die Induktionsladung Schuld am "Eigenleben" des iPhones. Somit kann ich dieses Ladegerät für das iPhone XS ausdrücklich NICHT empfehlen.