Anker SoundBuds In-Ear Sport Earbuds, Magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with 8-Hour Playtime and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, IPX4 Sweatproof for Running, Workout, Gym - Sports Earphones with Mic
|Sale:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (25%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High-Fidelity Sound: Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth 4.0 and instantly begin to enjoy crisp, skip-free stereo sound from up to 33-feet away. CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology ensures that perfect sound is delivered to your ears each time.
- Incredible Playtime: SoundBuds provide an impressive 8-hour playtime on a single charge, allowing you to play through a week's worth of workouts!
- Comfortable Fit: Included S/M/L eartips and in-ear earhooks ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. Neckband design prevents troublesome wires from tangling during your workout. (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content).
- IPX4-Rated Splashproof: Built for your active lifestyle, SoundBuds are rated IPX Level 4 and can withstand dripping sweat, heavy rain, even a splash from your sports drink!
- What You Get: Anker SoundBuds, Micro USB charging cable, S/M/L eartips, 3 pairs in-ear earhooks, FitClip, travel pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Anker SoundBuds In-Ear Sport Earbuds, Magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with 8-Hour Playtime and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, IPX4 Sweatproof for Running, Workout, Gym - Sports Earphones with Mic
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||0.04 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.21 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The Comfort-Fit Sport Earbuds with Incredible Playtime
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Feedback
SoundBuds provide an impressive 8-hour playtime on a single charge.* Its 120mAh high-density battery has 50% more capacity than those of most other sport earbuds on the market.
Included S/M/L eartips and in-ear earhooks ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. The neckband design prevents troublesome wires from tangling during your workout and easily accessible on-ear controls let you control music and calls with ease.
Bluetooth 4.0 ensures crisp, skip-free stereo sound. Enjoy clear hands-free calls with the build-in mic from up to 66-feet away. CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology ensures that perfect sound is delivered to your ears each time.
Built for your active lifestyle, SoundBuds are rated IPX Level 4 and can withstand dripping sweat, heavy rain, even a splash from your sports drink!
Compact and Lightweight
Weighing only 0.44 oz., SoundBuds are 20% lighter than any other sports earbuds on the market. They're so lightweight you'll forget you have them on!
Note: SoundBuds cannot be recharged by most portable chargers because a minimum output current lower than 100mA (0.1A) is required. Recharging via wall charger, car charger or computer USB port is recommended.
*Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
Top Customer Reviews
I don't leave a lot of reviews because most of the products I buy are pre-vetted by this community. I wanted to give credit where credit is due for this product. When I bought the product, it worked beautifully as advertised, but after a few months, the blue tooth stopped syncing to my devices. I chalked it up to a dud and was going to wait to buy another once it went on sale or look for another model. Randomly reading reviews, I saw an email address for Anker support and just shot them a quick email about what had happened. They asked for a serial number, which I couldn't find, but they sent a new pair anyways. I will give an update on if the new pair runs into the same problem, but regardless I am impressed with the ease and efficiency of their customer support team.
Dear Shiqian Chen,
Thank you for getting back to us.
No worries about SN then. Kindly note that we have arranged a replacement for you as per your request and you should get it in three to four days. To save your trouble you don't need to send the original one back to us.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Reference Ticket#2054892 if contacting a CSR by phone.
update: so, after less than a day after my review gets posted, I get an email directly from Anker, kindly expressing their regrets for my experience. It was surprising to me because I had already returned them to Amazon. She explained how important customer service was to the company, and offered to send me another set free of charge (!!) - I had to read it twice to be sure I wasn't misunderstanding her. Why would I not take advantage of that offer? The set came in a few days and they worked fine - I got the red charging indicator as I did before, and after fully charging them, I then tried to turn them on to pair with my iphone and the blue light came right up (which was a relief because I was then sure that I wasn't doing something wrong on the first pair). Props to you, Anker! They paired easily with my phone and I'm listening to Phil Collin's remastered version of "In the Air Tonight" and I can honestly say that for a set of $20 earbuds they sound quite a bit better than I anticipated. They don't match my ultimate ears superfi pro 5's but I didn't expect them to.Read more ›
- Really good sound signature, fair bass response.
- Ear hooks make for a nice way of securing the earbuds in place.
- Three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of ear hooks are provided in the package. You should have no problems finding the right combination.
- Power, pause and volume controls nicely located. Some other manufacturers place them in the cord between earbuds and that makes it difficult to operate.
- It's currently the best quality and price balance in the market. By far.
- Answering and making calls works fine. There is full compatibility with Siri.
- Reliable wireless connection.
- Mid tones are little muffled, but not enough to be considered a *bad* listening experience.
- The cable between earbuds is long and although a clip is provided, there is still considerable slack that can be annoying when running. Some other manufacturers provide a plastic clip that allow for the cable to be adjusted and wrapped on the back of your head.
- The earphones stick out considerably from your ears, but that's a common limitation for this type of wireless headphones. It makes it hard to wear them with a winter hat.
- Although you can skip tracks, there is no way to rewind/go back.
|Length: 6:25 Mins|
- Fatigue free wear.
- Light weight
- Balance sound
- Magnets to prevent them from getting lost
- IPX4 rain proof and sweat proof
- No audio prompts. Just beeps
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sound quality is great and I love the size, but, if you're active when using them, these headphones will fall out of your ears easily regardless of the earbud size used.Published 2 hours ago by Philip O
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Anker in return for my open and honest review. All opinions expressed are completely my own and have not been influenced in any way. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Dubz72
These are actually really great headphones!
If you're like me, you have "special needs" ears. Read more
I bought these headphones in all three colors, the green, the blue, and the black, I think they are the best headphones that can be purchases at that price range. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Dustin Hoffman
Absolutely love these. Their only issue is that they can get pretty fuzzy when you're moving around. I usually keep my phone in my waist band when walking. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Meghan
I first want to say how inpressed with the prompt, friendly, helpful customer service I received from Anker customer service. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lauren
These work fine, i just wish they were a little louder, or had a better noise cancellation quality. I will use these just fine at the gym, but purchased a different brand/style... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bobby D