- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker Nebula Capsule Projector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on 1 Anker SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ZZ6LTYKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Anker SoundBuds Slim+ Wireless Headphones Lightweight Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Earbuds with AptX Superior Pure Sound IPX5 Waterproof Sports Headset with Metallic Housing & Built-in Mic [Upgraded]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Listen For Longer: Up to 7 hours of playtime and fully charged in just 1.5 hours.
- Superior Sound: aptX high resolution pure sound brings your music alive for a heightened listening experience.
- Fits Like A Glove: Slim build, ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort.
- SweatGuard Technology: Submarine-inspired structure and impermeable nano-coating effectively protect against water and sweat.
- What's In The Box: Soundbuds Slim+, multiple EarTips, multiple EarWings, Cord Management Clip, Cord Shirt Clip, USB 2.0 charging cable, carrying pouch, metal carabiner, our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Lightweight Earbuds That Power Your Workout
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
- Industry-Leading Technology
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Listen continuously for up to 7 hours and charge in just 1.5 hours to ensure you're never without the soundtrack to your day.
Loud and Clear
Whether you're on your daily commute or sweating it out in the gym, immerse yourself in aptX high resolution HD sound for a superior music experience.
Tailored to You
Ergonomically designed for excellent comfort. Soundbuds Slim+ comes with customizable accessories to ensure a perfect fit.
Peace of Mind
The IPX-5 water resistant interior nano-coating protects your earphones as you run in the rain or sweat it out during a workout.
3 Button Remote allows you to conveniently answer calls or skip through music seamlessly at the touch of a button.
Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyhow, when the Slim+ launched, I got curious about what was upgraded and had to try it out. To be honest, if you already have and like the Slim, there isn't much of an upgrade. Here are the differences I see after a few weeks of use:
1. As others have stated, the cord is longer. Slim is 21" from bud to bud while the Slim+ is 24". The distance from the right bud to the controller is identical on both. This extra length would definitely come in handy for some people with thicker necks
2. The little tab that covers the micro USB charge port can actually be pulled out and rotated on the Slim+. On the Slim, the tab could not be pulled out nor rotated so my charge cord would actually fold the tab backward causing it to crease a little. This made me worry about it's waterproofing although I've not had any problems yet. Also, on the Slim+ the tab that covers the port actually is longer and appears to further cover the exposed micro USB contacts. Not sure if this really helps but it's sure a welcome attention to detail!
3. On the Slim+, there's a "Slim+" printed or engraved just above the charge port whereas the Slim has no markings.
4. Sound quality is about the same on both buds. I can't tell them apart. I'm using a Note Edge, 2 different HP ENVY laptops, and an Acer S7 and the sound is generally identical to my non-audiophile ears. Actually, I don't know how to check if I'm using aptX or not so if someone can give me some pointers, that'd help. The reason I put this as a "difference" is because it feels to me like the Slim+ actually LOWERS the volume when ambient noise is high. I work in a place where they have a LOT of ambient noise (trucks, forklifts, etc). While the design of both the Slim and the Slim+ do identical jobs at blocking out ambient sound, when I turn on the music the Slim just feels louder than the Slim+. However, when I'm at home, both sound the same regardless of what volume I have at the source. Not sure if this is even a function of these earbuds but it's something I definitely notice!
5. Aside from sound "quality" on the Slim+ there is a little blipping sound every minute or so. It kind of reminds me of those pulse-dial phones from back in the day or if there's some dust of a scratch on your vinyl record. This does not happen on the Slim at all and it's not that big of a deal when I'm at work or when I'm listening to my tunes LOUD but it's something I should note when comparing these 2 models.
6. The Slim comes with a little cloth sleeve to store your earbuds while the Slim+ comes with a nice zippered case.
So all in all, I'm rating this a 2 star because while its a good product with some noticeable upgrades from the previous model, I still feel the original Slim might be a better choice for the money.
I have been contacted by Anker and they offered a refund for my unit. To be honest, I'm not dissatisfied enough to want a refund as even with the blipping/skipping I mentioned, the Slim/Slim+ blows away the TaoTronics earbuds in sound quality and has a much stronger connection than the TaoTronics and the Phaisers. While the Phaisers (especially the 760) pumps out richer sound than the Slims, they have a pretty short range to them so I tend to reach for the Slim for most activities. I asked them to verify if my unit is a defect before I decide anything and will update this as things develop.
I got the replacement unit a week or so ago and this new Slim+ definitely "skips" less than the first Slim+. Major kudos to Anker for helping me through this! I still feel the volume is a shade lower than the Slim and hence not a notable "upgrade" but I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has never had bluetooth earbuds before. Upping to 4 stars.
day 1 I opened the package and was able to pair with my iPhone 6s with no issue. Sound quality was pretty good through the headset, and the included buds fit. This is my first set of wireless buds, but past experience with wired buds have always been bad overall since they would not stay in. I like the little fin, the fit is good and they stay in much better than those without it. I gave them a full charge and decided to put them to the test on my next day at work.
Bluetooth range - I walked over 40 feet away to get coffee and sound stayed consistent, really impressed. Generally I keep my phone on me though so for headphones this is not normally an issue, but shows good signal.
Fit - overall stays in great, but I tend to have some issue with the collar on my shirt catching the cord. I am sure stay put great with shirts that don't have a collar. The buds cut off all other sounds around me (much to my wife's annoyance) when they are snug into the ear. as they work loose a little they still minimize external sound. I am looking forward to trying these out against my chainsaw and lawnmower, and of course on my next flight.
Sound - clear sound on everything from country to R&B. I ran through an assortment in my playlists and everything had great sound. Good operation of signal on the stereo tracks. If you want better sound then go ahead and spend over $100.00 on name brands, but if you want really great or perfect sound you are not going to use buds. I have not had a chance to try these out on phone call, but will update if there is an issue.
Battery - Only used for one day, but the drain running my music at about 60-70% of full sound looks like they will make it at least close to the promised 7 hours.
The first were the Soundpeats Q30 which had horrible Bluetooth range, headphones kept cutting out while in my pocket during workouts..
The second were the Taotronics TT-BH07 which weren’t good because the wire is flat and curls up, causing it to rub all over your face like a coil, and Bluetooth was horrible as well.. Also it didn’t come with a cord clip to clip on your shirt..
I finally got these on the 3rd try and I am finally happy! The cord is round, it comes with several tips and ear hooks, comes with a very nice case, and comes with a heavy duty cord clip to clip on your shirt. Bluetooth range has great range as well, I knew I should have went with Anker from the beginning.. I never had issues with them on any of there other items...
Compared to the other 2 headphones, these just also seem/feel like to just made with better quality... These are a Go!
Trust me if you don’t get these, look for Bluetooth headphones with round cord vs flat..