- Save 25% on 1 Anker SoundCore Nano - Gray (15.74 USD Only) For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XMASHPY7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on 1 Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver (14.99 USD Only) For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XMAS3351 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 1 Anker SoundCore Premium Protection Travel Case with only 10.91USD For every 1 Anker SoundCore you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code VLXYTHBX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code VLXYTHBX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.87. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.04 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ANKER ADVANTAGE: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY: Experience your music in full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and a unique spiral bass port (patented). Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
- INCREDIBLE BATTERY LIFE: 24-hour / 500-song playtime powered by a built-in high capacity Li-ion battery and Anker's industry-leading power management technology.
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 TECHNOLOGY: Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices. Instantly connect to your smartphone or tablet from up to 66 feet away. SoundCore reconnects automatically to the last device used. Built-in mic for hands-free calls.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speaker, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime
|Anker SoundCore 2||Anker SoundCore Boost 20W||Anker SoundCore mini||Anker 20W Premium Stereo||Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor||Anker SoundCore Sport Portable|
|Sound Driver||2x 6W high-performance drivers||20W of powerful, high-fidelity audio||5W Stereo Sound Mono Speaker||10 Watt * 2 bassup dual passive subwoofers||16W Output with 2 subwoofers||3 Watt|
|Playtime||24 Hours||12 Hours||15 Hours||6 Hours||15 Hours||10 Hours|
|Use Case||beaches/Indoor / Parties / Bedrooms / Kitchen / Bathroom||Indoor / Parties / Bedrooms / Kitchen / Bathroom||Car / Dinning room||Indoor||Tough places / Beach / Shower speaker||Hiking / Beach / Shower speaker|
|Features||Anker's trademark BassUp technology / Battery Life: 24-hour / "Grab-and-go" portable design / Brilliant Bass||patented Anker BassUp technology / Dual drivers and twin subwoofers / External USB charge port||Stereo sound effect / Palm size/Bluetooth/ Micro SD support/ AUX/ FM radio||Bass boost / Piano paint||Waterproof/ Dustproof/ Shockproof/ Enhanced Bass/ Built-in Mic/ USB Charging Port||Waterproof / Portable|
|Size||2.13 x 6.5 x 1.77 inches||2.44 x 7.6 x 2.56 inches||2.61 x 2.61 x 2.61 inches||8.31 x 2.41 x 2.41 inches||7.87 x 4.65 x 1.97 inches||6.2 x 4.6 x 1.9 inches|
|Weight||12.64 ounces||20.64 ounces||8.8 ounces||22.4 ounces||28.8 ounces||8 ounces|
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime.
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker's industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that's over a week's worth of playtime (based on average usage).
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we've designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife and I decided to take a listen to 3 highly reviewed speakers that received mostly positive reviews on Amazon. Here are the 3 speakers tested:
1. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 (Cost: $27.99)
2. Anker SoundCore (Cost: $35.99)
3. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof ($81.30)
We were really hoping that the less expensive speakers would have been close in sound quality to the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof. Sadly,that just wasn’t the case. Upon the very first look, when opening up the box, you get a sense that Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 is a very no-frills, inexpensive speaker. The packaging, the speaker, the extremely short, tiny USB charging cable. Visually speaking, this speaker screamed no-frills.
Conversely, the Anker SoundCore gave the impression that you were opening up a well-constructed, tiny speaker. It was packaged nicely, easy instructions, it felt a lot more substantial than the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3. Aditionally, the USB charging cable looked like your average size charging cable for your portable devices.
Last, was the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof. At $81.30, it was a lot more money than we were hoping to spend on a portable pool speaker. It was plain to see that this speaker just looked “ more expensive” than the other two models. Great packaging, a super long and thick USB charging cable that came in an eye-catching orange colored jacket. The speaker itself looked awesome too with its compact cylinder shape.
Enough about the appearance… a speaker is all about ease of use and more importantly -- how it sounds. How did all 3 sound and how easy were they to use?
On all 3 speakers in our test, we used 3 separate Samsung Galaxy 7s phones. We played the same identical songs on each speaker and set the volume identical on all 3 phones. Here were our results-
1. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3. Unfortunately, this speaker was the least inspiring of the three speakers. The sound was clear. However, it sounded tiny, none to very little bass. It projected a rather flat sound with the various music we played through it. It was though extremely easy to use, and the Bluetooth worked flawlessly. I would generously give it 3 Stars. On sound alone, I’d say it’s more 2 Stars.
2. Anker SoundCore – This speaker was hands-down better than the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 for just a few dollars more. Lots of great features – all of which worked perfectly. The only downside of the Anker SoundCore was that it lacked bass. The sound coming out of the Anker SoundCore is very balanced and fairly loud for such a small speaker. I would lean more towards the 4 Star mark on the Anker SoundCore simply for delivering a very nice, balanced sound quality, and is capable of filling a small room.
3. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof – At $81.30, we were really hoping that this wouldn’t be a situation where “you get what you pay for”. Unfortunately, it was in the end. Regardless of the song, or the type of music we played through it, it was far superior to the other two speakers. It worked flawlessly and the sound/projection of sound coming out blew away the other speakers. The Flip 3 Splashproof produced a rich, full sound that was extremely clear and thumped just the right amount of bass. It easily fills space with great clarity.
All-in-all, the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof blew away this competition. 5 Stars. If you’re on a tight budget, you can’t go wrong with the Anker SoundCore. If you can swing the extra bucks for the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof – go for it! It sounds amazing!
Update: Even though the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof sounds very good, the Bluetooth range is awful. As long as your phone is within a very short distance of this speaker you will be happy. The Bluetooth range on the Anker is WAY better than the JBL.
Anker packaged this SoundCore very well. The black cardboard box is actually quite attractive, if a little misleading on the actual size of the SoundCore as its quite a bit bigger. On the inside you'll see the speaker is tucked away behind some more cardboard for protection and to the right, a small cardboard sleeve with your micro USB charger. Immediately I was kind of bummed this speaker wasn't yet using USB-C as it will become the new standard. The speaker is very light, as my similar in size jam box mini seems heavier. It's nicely built and has a good feel in your hand.
Powering on the speaker was a breeze by simply holding the power button. It was ready for immediate pairing so I paired it to my iPhone 6S Plus. I started to play PSY's new song "Daddy" (don't hate on me just yet, OK?)
The speaker was quite loud and completely clear at max volume. "Bass" isn't quite there, but it is clear and not hollow sounding. However, it gave me a beep and disconnected. My iPhone said it was still connected but the music had paused. I didn't think much of it at first but I wanted to compare sound to my other MUCH used Anker Bluetooth speaker. I've supplied some pictures quickly comparing the two. My square Anker speaker sounded just as clear at full volume, albeit not quite as loud. We're talking maybe a few clicks higher on the volume scale. But, that's OK. The SoundCore is an attractive speaker and it sounds very nice compared to its price point.
I hooked back up to the SoundCore, and I had connectivity issues again, and again. Finally I was able to get half way through the song while keeping my phone, which was a foot away, paired with the SoundCore.
Overall, it's another Anker product which means it is attractive, and built well. Competition in its price range may exist, but Anker carries the brand name I trust. My three star rating is due to my issues that seem to be pausing my music. If I hit play, the music typically resumes.
Anker has reached out to me to let me know that the speaker stops playing at loud volumes to protect from hearing / device damage. I exclaimed my dissatisfaction with this as the SoundCore speakers higher volume was one of my biggest reasons for liking this speaker. They told me that a new version would be coming out within a week or two to remedy this fault. I will update my review when i'm able to get my hands on it.
Final update 12/28/2015
I received my new SoundCore speaker and I am happy to announce that this new speaker does not have the audio issues my first speaker did. The speaker is able to go to full volume while continuing consistent playback with great sound for a speaker at this price. There are no notable differences between the two speakers other than my original issue being resolved. If all of this really was just a "bug" or planned execution to save the speakers and/or prevent hearing damage to just be updated and fixed at a later date, I'm a bit disappointed but I do like the speaker. Ankers customer service has been exceptional and they've been keeping in contact with me all along the way. I've updated my original rating.
The audio quality is pretty good considering the speaker's size and the audio being sent over bluetooth, while it won't replace a half descent soundbar or bookshelf speaker the SoundCore is portable and contains it's own battery. Volume wise it's more than enough for my apartment, the audio I've had it output sounded just fine.
Pairing the bluetooth is straightforward, just turn the speaker on and hold the bluetooth button and have the device you want pair with the SoundCore. Buttons consist of the power button, volume controls, play/pause and pair button located on the top, the side has a red charging indicator LED, 3.5mm AUX, microUSB charging port, and mic and the front has a blue LED to indicate that it's on.
The only downside would be that the soft touch finish picks up fingerprints and smudges quite easily.